Detective

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

“ I’m pregnant “

“ WHAT ?!!!! “ Oh. My. God. This. Is. Seriously. ing. Shocked ! “ Yah ! Are you sick ? “ I touched her forehead. But then, she push my hand lightly. “ I’m not. I’m seriously pregnant “ My breath become rapid. I just can’t believe it. What else did she do ? How can she … pregnant ? “ You seriously crazy Jiyeon-ah “ I was about to walk away because of dissatisfaction but she held my hand and took a sit to a bench nearer.

“ Myungsoo’s baby “ she said. I look back at her. She’s looking down. “ Your fiancé ? “ I ask her for confirmation. She nods slowly. I took a sit and held her shoulder. “ Because of that night maybe ? “ I ask her. I feel calm after what she said. I thought she go and another guy and suddenly get pregnant. Luckily, it’s that guy only. At least, I’ve known the truth.

“ I think that way too. I don’t know. He’s the first and last “ Jiyeon explain. For someone who doesn’t know about this, maybe they will get kinda blur, but for me I understand that enough. “ Did he know ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ He’ll be responsible ? “ she nods again. But then, she look at me. “ But he didn’t know this is baby is his “ she said. There’s nothing to be shocked off.

I smile slightly. “ He doesn’t remember you right ? “ she nods. “ Still the baby is his. It’s his fault for keep forgetting people “ I caresses her cheek. “ Don’t be sad okay “ I coax her. She nods. “ Why are you keep nodding ? You make me remember that night “ suddenly a smile appeared on my lips. “ That night ? Which night ? “ Damn ! I slip the words. Aish !

“ Jiyeon-ah, you need to know something “ Seems like it’s time to reveal the secret. “ What ? “ she ask me. “ But please don’t get shocked “ I ask her. She seems to be weird but she just nods, agreed. “ You know Wooyoung-shi “ I started to tell her. She nods. “ The one who you tutor right ? “ she ask. I nods. “ I’m no longer his tutor teacher “ I said to her. She laugh.

“ Why are you laughing ? “ I ask her. “ What is there to shock about ? You just stop tutoring right ? “ she ask me, taking this unserious. I shook my head. “ No. Not just stop tutoring, I also stop hating guys. I’m with him now “ I said that and made Jiyeon jump off her seat. “ WHAT ?!!! Did I heard the right thing ? “ Jiyeon became clumsy. I smile slightly and shook.

“ You heard it right. I told you to not get shocked “ I said to her. “ You seriously have grown up IU-ah !! “ Jiyeon cheered up and pinch my cheek. “ Aigoo ~ That’s a relief “ Jiyeon said with a relief feeling. “ What’s so relief about it ? I still think of something “ I tell her. Yes. I still thinking about something. Something that makes me really hurt.

“ What ? “ Jiyeon ask me. “ There’s one day, before we’re together “ I look at Jiyeon. She nods asking me to continue, “ I caught him kissing a girl. You know the from our class ? It’s her “ I told Jiyeon. Jiyeon look so calm. I couldn’t read what’s in her mind. “ What bothered you so much about that ? “ she ask me back. “ I wonder, if he already likes me, why did she kiss that ? “

“ IU-ah “ Jiyeon called me. I look at her. “ This is the time “ she said to me. My eyebrows unite. “ Time ? Time for what ? “ Jiyeon smile but more looks like smirking. “ Time to realizing your dreams “ she continued. Okay, this is kinda of mysterious. “ My dream ? “ I ask Jiyeon for comfirmation. “ Of being the greatest detective IU in Korea !! “ she suddenly stood up and open up her both hands.

“ Yah ! Sit down already “ I pull her shirt. “ Aish, you really don’t know how to day dreaming “ Jiyeon sigh and sit down, crossing her arm. We kept in silence for a few moment until I came out with an answer. “ It would be not so bad if we try “ and made Jiyeon’s expression turns happy. Jiyeon immediately stand up and stood up proudly. “ Detective Jiyeon and detective IU will surely complete this mission ! “ she said happily.

Jiyeon POV

I’m so sleepy after having a whole day walk with IU today, but I just can’t sleep. Each time I lay my head, each time I will remember the girl in that frame. Aish, why do I have to care about that ? But, I really want to know the girl in that frame. Aha ! I’ve become a detective right ? Should I figure out about that too ? Yes, I should !

“ IU-ahhhhhhhh !!!! “ I shout for IU. She quickly come out from the bathroom and ask, “ Wae wae ? “ I smile slightly to her. “ We just got another mission “ I said to her. “ Mission ? What ? “

“ Finding the truth “

 

Aigoo ~ Jiyeon and IU looks so cute together. Hihi :3 Becoming a detective ? It isn't that bad right ? I wish I could be someday ! What say you about this chapter ? Leave your comments ? Can ah ? Can ah ? Hehe :3