The Only Man In Her Heart .....

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

IU POV

" Yah ! Lee Jieun ! " Hmm yeah. The most hot popular y *eww choking* girl already arrived and she will start her nag within 1 ! 2 ! 3 ! 4 ! 5 ! seconds and .... " Yah ! Why didn't you wait for me ? You know what ? I'm forever alone out there ! " and she hit my head. You pabo-ah ! Why you keep hitting my head , ha crazy ? ! 

" It's okay , Jiyeon-shi " a voice heard from our back , we turn back and see 5 guys smiling crazily to her *eyes moves upwards* . I turn back looking to the front , " We're here for you. You will never forever alone anymore. Kekekeke :3 " Ughhh, such an ugly laugh you know ! " Ohh thank you all . Hehe " Yeah, she pretend to be nice and waves happily to the guyzzzzz at the back. " It's been like this since we're in the middle-school " I said once she turn to the front. " Right yeah " she replied. 

So , we go through this ing bored reherseal that always be the same with the past past years for 2 hours until the stupid principal let us enter our class. So, seems like I'm still in the same class with Jiyeon. Oh Gosh ! I don't want to get through this whole year to be a postgirl !!!!! Damn Jiyeon ! You have to pay me for this. Why you no like me ?! Having a peaceful and nice day without guy's and boyfriend in my life ! Fuhhh , how happy is my life !

We walk to the class together and on our way to the class , for almost 7-8 times we stop just to hear a love confession from Jiyeon's admirer. Oh Gosh ! Should I entitled my day as ' A BAD AND HORRIBLE DAY EVER ' ? I just don't get it. Don't they know that Jiyeon just playing with their heart ? Ughhh, why am I the one who tension ?!!!! I wish I will never had a boyfriend in my life or I'll end up die early.

We took a sit at the back near the window so that it will be easier for me to sleep in the class. Yeah, that's one of my hobby. Sleeping in class. Oh god ! That was so heaven ! Sleeping in class giving me an inspiration to make a good essay 'cause my English is . You know that right ? Huhuhuhu :3

So the day went smoothly but a bit chaos when it comes to break. I make a distance , a huge distance from Jiyeon just to make sure my break go smoothly for today but I'm not that lucky when 3 guys fighting infront of me just to ask me to give their letter to Jiyeon. So what I did was, eating the last bite of my bread, take a last sip of my orange juice and walk away, ignoring that ing fighting infront of me. And like usual, they end up frustrating. Hahahahaha xD That was so funny. 

We waited at the school gate for the driver to pick us up but I still in the mode keeping my distance from Jiyeon and she really hates this. She used to tell me before that she want to be like me. Relax and cool but the next day she told me, " IU-ah, if I be like you so that I'm not going to popular and my life would be ing bored like yours " and innocently walk away. Okay Jiyeon-ah, okay -.-

When the driver arrived, I immediately enter the car and rest myself from the crowd. A few minutes later then only Jiyeon enter . " Ohh that was so hot ! " Jiyeon complain and wiping her sweat on her forehead using her hello kitty handkerchief given by her only heartbeat. Her only man in her heart. 

The driver drive through the Marine World in Incheon. What the hell are we doing here ? " IU-ah, yesterday you said you wanna play here right ? " Jiyeon suddenly ask me with a wide smile on her face. I made a blur face.

" What ? Are you ing kidding me ? Stop the crap. You're here to meet him " cross my arm , lean on the car couch , close my eyes and trying to search some peace. Hehehe :3 That is so me. 

" Yah ! IU-ah, don't tell Mummy okay ? " Yeah, that's another thing about her, " Ahjushii, you too. Don't tell Madam okay ? " and the driver just nods and smile. Being faithful to his lovely Jiyeon. Oh yeah, we called our mum as Mummy. You know it's kinda English called for mum. 

So, back to the topic. You know why Jiyeon told us to keep our mouth shut ? *audience shook while eating popcorn* Okay , it's because Mummy will never approve her relationship with this guy. Because this guy isn't rich and he just works as a clerk at Jiyeon's daddy's company. But they meet here, far from our house because they don't want to be caught by Mummy. 

And one more thing, Mummy would like to pair Jiyeon with this one guy. It's Daddy's friend son. If it's Daddy's friend son, so he must be hella rich. But I heard he's a jerk , playboy and so on. The bad habits are all on him so I'm kinda not agreed with Mummy's suggestion. 

Ahjushii and I always be the victim on waiting for them to finish their date. Gah ! It's so tiring , you know ! So sometimes when they're dating , I go and play with ahjushii or sometimes I ask ahjushii to bring me to the cafe , so that I can read Jiyeon's notes. Well yeah, since I sleep in the class so I don't write down the notes. 

Jiyeon POV

Oh ! I'm so happy that today I feel like finish class so soon. Well, today I'm going to introduce you to my only man that always there in my heart. I might be a playgirl but my only truthful and faithful love just for him. I walk inside the theme park and wandering around looking for him. But then, I spot a guy standing in front of Marry-Go-Round holding a bouquet of pink carnation. I smile widely and walk to him. 

" Oppa " I hug him from behind. I let go of him and he turn back facing me. " Jiyeon-ah " he pinch my cheek. I smile showing my perfectly beautiful teeth. He give me the pink carnation. I happily took it from him. " Thank you oppa ! " I thanked him happily. I smell the carnation , " Oppa ! " My smile fade away and my eyes sharply enter his eyes. 

" Wae ? " he ask me. I look away and made a sulking face. He laugh loudly. Then he pinch my cheek again. " There's no smell ? " he ask again. Still not looking at him , I cross my arm and nods. He held my shoulder , " Mianhae okay ? " I push him lightly and turn back not facing him. He held back my shoulder , " How about this ? " he kissed my cheek. A blushed appear on my cheek. I smile lightly. " See there. You're smiling " he pointed to my lips. Aigoo ~ he really knows how to melt my heart.

" Okay ! This time only I forgive you. Okay oppa ? " I made an okay sign to him. He shows me his okay sign too and give me his sweetest smile that I warn him to not give that to any other es out there ! This is a warn and ... hehehe :3 He already sick hearing I'm saying this. " Let's make a pinky promise " and we did a pinky promise. Yeah, I'm a childish person when I'm with L.joe oppa but when I'm with IU , I'm a . Kekekekeke :3

He held my hand and we walk together around the park. We have a talk, laugh together, he even buy me an ice cream. You know the Moo-cow ice cream ? Yeah, he bought that for me. So, while we're walking together and I'm having my ice cream suddenly ...

BUMM !

Okay, the sound explain everything. We bumped into someone. " Are you blind ? Oh ! You just ruin my suit ! Just looking at you , I know you're poor . Tsk " Oh Gosh ! He didn't even help me up and he scold my lovely boyfriend. Damn that guy ! I stand up with the help of L.joe oppa and when I was about to scold that guy who bumped into me , he already left. Damn , if I ever saw your ing face , I'll rip it into pieces !

" Are you okay ? " L.joe oppa ask. I smile and nods happily. Oh my ! This is why I love him so much. Because he is caring and lovely person. And even patient. He doesn't easily get pissed off. While me .... Hahahahaha xD If he ever knew my devil side, I wonder if he still can love me like now ?

We continue walking and holding hands for about half an hour when suddenly we heard someone called my name. " YAH !! PARK JIYEON !!!!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THE WAY BACK ?!!!!!! " Gah ! That must be IU ! Aishh, she really can't see I date. I turn back with an angry face. But when I notice L.joe oppa looking at me, I immediately put a sweetest smile ever to hide my fierceness. 

L.joe oppa held my shoulder and turn me facing him , " Seems like IU has called you. Go back. We'll meet again okay ? " he smile and lean closer to kiss my forehead. Aww he's soooooooo sweet ! That's why I can't leave him and that's why he's the only guy who always been in my heart no matter what ...

So, I annoyedly walk to IU and pull her hand back to the car and not to forget my greatest skill , nag her . Yeah, I know she totally fall in love with my nag. Kekekekekekek :3 So on my our way back , I still keep nagging at her until she cut me with , " You know what ? Mummy already called. I won't help you today " she said. OMG ! I gasped. What do I have to tell her ? OMG ! OMG ! IU-ah ! Help meeeeeeeee !

Arrived home , I walk into the house with my head looked down and walk slowly. And IU walk inside proudly because she did nothing wrong. I take a peek around the entrance of my house and see no one. I fastened my walk to my room when I heard someone clear . Ahh, I'm so dead. I turn back and saw Mummy standing with hands on her waist. 

" Where did you go ? " she ask me. IU already dissapeared in the room. Damn IU ! Why you no help me over here ?!!!! " I'm asking you Park Jiyeon ! " Mummy increase her volume. 

" I ask her to accompany me Mummy. I need to do some revision for my English. You know my English is bad right ? " IU speak from the stairs. OMG ! Thank you IU-ah! I love youuuuuuuuuu ! You're always the best !!!!!!! 

" Ahh are you sure you're not backing her up this time ? " Mummy ask. Sob sob, she never believes her own daughter. IU stand beside me with her school uniform still on her and nods confidently. "Okay. Good. Focus on your studies " Mummy said and walk away.

When Mummy dissapeared , I look at IU and smile widely. Suddenly she hit me on my shoulder using her fists. " Aww ! " I shout in pain. She glance at me and walk back to the room. I smile widely and run after her. Aigoo ~ You know why IU's the best ? Because no matter what she will always protect me ! No matter what ! Even if she say she don't want to.

 

Is the chapter 2 bored ? Leave me your comments okay ;D And not to forget , subscribe !

Love you guysssss ! Will be updating soon. I hope so :)