The Father

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

“ Because this isn’t your baby “

What ?!! Isn’t my baby ? But I thought I’m the only one who ed her. Is she look for other guy and them as well ? I just thought of to be responsible because I think it’s my baby. Is it really isn’t my baby ? Should I ask ? But, she think that I got amnesia something because I always forgot her name. But, I must know why this baby isn’t my baby !!! Urgh, this is killing me !

“ I- I know this- I mean, whose baby is this ? Did you any guy ? Or maybe your boyfriend ? You want them to responsible instead of me ? “ I ask her, trying to figure out actually. “ No. Actually, I have something to tell you “ she sobs and look down. “ What is it ? “ I ask her. Se wipe her tears and lean to the bed. “ I’m afraid of losing “ she said.

I move closer and lean on the bed beside her. I took her hand and hold it tight. “ I don’t understand “ I said to her. “ You know what ? For the rest of my life, I only really loves this one guy “ she told me. I nods to her. “ He is my boyfriend before. I thought he really loves me “ she said. “ But one day, he left me “ she continued. “ Because of another girl ? “ I ask her. She shook.

“ I don’t know why. He just left me with no reasons. From I was child, I never trust guys. But, when he came, I feel like he’s so different. That’s why I accepted him in my life “ she told me. Ah, maybe the one I saw at the park when I bumped into her. Remember, when she was walking with her boyfriend, I bumped into them ? You should read the second chapter again if you forget.

“ The reason I don’t trust guys is because I’m afraid of losing. I’m afraid they will leave me just like what oppa did “ she said. I look at her. “ Oppa ? That guy ? “ I ask her. She nods. Her tears keep coming out from her eyes. “ Then what happened ? “ I ask her. “ That day, he ask for break, I was so frustrated. I enter the place I never and shouldn’t enter “ she continued. “ What place ? “

“ The pub “ she answered me. “ I met a guy. He is the first guy who ed me. He even took my first kiss which I should give to oppa “ Yeah, it’s me. I know. How can I forget that night ? She’s the one who gives me so much pleasure of ing and I don’t know why. “ You’re not angry with that guy ? yeah, for taking your first kiss ? “ I pretend to ask. She shook.

“ No. Because I know, even if I keep the first kiss, oppa will never take it “ she told me and again, her tears fall. “ So, the baby was his ? “ I ask her. She nods. Exactly ! I thought so the baby was mine. It’s because I pretend to forget everything about her, so she decided not to tell me that the baby wasn’t mine. “ You know his name ? “ I pretend to ask again.

She nods. “ I know. But I know too, the father of this baby “ she touch her tummy, “ didn’t remember me. Even if I meet him for hundred times “ she said. Aww, that was so sad. I never imagine that I break such a pure girls’ heart like this. I look at her and wipe her tears. “ No matter whose the father, I’ll responsible to you “ I told her and pull her into a hug.

She hug me back, tightly. She grab my back shirt. “ Thank you, Myungsoo-shi “ she thank me with that name ? Okay great. I don’t like that name. But I couldn’t ruin the mood right now by telling her I hate that name right ? Duh ! I broke the hug and caress her cheek. “ You look more pretty if you don’t cry “ I try to comfort her.

She look down when hearing my compliment. “ I can’t. I suddenly remembered my ex-boyfriend “ she told me. Seems like she can’t forget him. Why am I feeling so much pain inside ? Did I fall for her already ? Oh no please. This is so not me. And this is so not cool too ! L never falls for the girls he . Please okay. Just not her.

 I can treat her well, but not lovey dovey feelings for her ? Will you heart ? “ Just forget him and put me in your heart. You will not feel the pain anymore “ Did I just said that ? Why am I saying that ? Are you crazy Kim Myungsoo ? Oh no, not Kim Myungsoo. Are you crazy L ? She look at me. “ Can you accompany me for tonight ? “ she requested. I smile and nods.

She lay her body on the bed. I pull the blanket up to her body, covering her. Then, I lay my body beside her. I turn the light off and switch on the table lamp. I close my eyes and tried to sleep. But seems like I just can’t. I turn and facing Jiyeon’s back. But then, I wrap my hands around her tiny waist and try to sleep. “ Good night sweetheart “

 

 

So, you get me now ? Aww my readers are so shocked !! Hehe :3 Mianhae for making you so shocked *bow* So, are you satisfied now to know whose actually the father ? No shock anymore alright ? Hihi :3
Don’t forget to comment !!