The Second Dinner

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

Oh my God ! Seriously ?! Am I looking at the right person ? Di…did IU just kissed with that tutor guy ?! Oh my God ! I can’t believe this. Oh man, I should tell … wait, I’m still not good with Mummy right ? So, should I tell her ? Oh no, I won’t talk to her for a few moment. But but, that’s IU’s first kiss too ! Okay, stop being such a clumsy girl Jiyeon. Okay okay, now keep calm and stay classy.

I walk to IU’s study room and knock it. IU look outside and when she sees it’s me, she smile. “ Come in “ I read her lips. I pull the door knob and enter the room. Right after I closed the door, my phone rang. “ Oh sorry guys. I should take this call outside “ I apologize and walk out of the study room back. As I about to stepped out of the library, the phone stop ringing. 

I sigh. But then, the phone rang again. Oh it’s Mummy. Okay, stay cool. I slide the answer button *since the phone is a touch screen. Just imagine it’s a blackberry touch* “ Yes Mummy “ I answered the call. “ When are you coming back ? We’re going to have dinner with Kim’s family “ Mummy replied on the line as I stepped out of the library.

“ Hmm, what time ? “ I ask, lazily. Oh gosh, are we going to have dinner together like everyday ? Duh ! “ Around 8. Come back early. Or should I say now ? “ Mummy said. I made a face and nods. Oh okay, she can’t see me. “ I can’t now. You just prepare what should I wear tonight. I’m going to be a bit late “ I replied and end the call. But then, Mummy called again. I just ignore the call and turn my phone on silent.

Once the phone stop ringing, I switch off my phone and walk back to the study room. “ Whose calling ? “ IU ask as I step in the room. “ Like usual “ I replied, shortly. IU smile and nods, understand. “We should stop here. I got something to do. I’ll make it longer tomorrow okay ? “ IU told the guy in front of her. He just kept quiet and pack his books. “ I’ll make a move first “ she told IU and walk out of the study room.

“ IU-ah, let’s go party “ I gave an idea. IU look at me with her eyes widened so big ! Hehehehe, she’s so shocked. “ What are you talking about ? Mummy calls for nothing ? “ she asked me. I laugh immediately and she’s so sudden palming my mouth. “ Yah ! Keep quiet ! This is library “ she said. I stop laughing and smile widely. “ Sorry “ I apologize. “ We’re going back home because before Mummy calls you, she already text me “ IU said.

Aish, this Mummy. Why are you making such a decision like that ? Whyyy ? Duh ! Looks like I need to go home right away and yeah, no partying. I mean fake partying.

 

 

Like usual, it’s always us whose waiting for that Kim’s family. I really wish this night went fast so that I can go back home and sleep. Ugh, why do I need to come to this ing dinner ? “ Mummy, when are they coming ? “ I ask Mummy. She smile widely and okay. Soon, she will ask a weird question to me. “ Why ? You can’t wait to meet your future husband ? “ See ? I told you. Ugh, Mummy. Oh please -,-

“ Ha ? Oh yeah. I can’t wait to see HIM “ I smile awkwardly. “ Oh there. I saw Mr. Kim “ Mummy pointed to a guy entering the restaurant. “ Oh great. My FUTURE HUSBAND is here “ I said and made a face. But then, I heard IU’s chuckled. I look at her and smallened my eyes. I show my fists to her. I saw a guy coming towards us, but he’s alone. There’s no my LOVELY FUTURE HUSBAND with him.

“ Mr. Kim, where’s your son ? “ Mummy ask as he reach our table. He took a sit in front of Mummy and said, “ Oh I’m sorry. He couldn’t come “ Oh yeah ! That’s what I want to hear ! Finally, Mummy called the waitress to take the order. I ordered my favorite steak and smile all the time since this guy, Mr. Kim came. But then, my smile faded away when …

“ Sorry I’m late. Hello Mrs. Park “and pulling his hand out for a handshake with Mummy. He came ! He came here ?!! Oh -,- My smile totally faded away. Seriously. “ Hi “ he greet me. I glance and look away ignoring his hand that he offers to shake with me. He smile and lean his hand to IU and shake his hand with her. “ Hi “ he greet IU. IU greet him back.

“ So .. I’m sorry. But I forgot your name. What’s your name ? “ he ask me. “ Sally ? “ I said and glance at him. He chuckled. “ Oh Sally ? Okay Sally, hmm what’s your plan after finished school ? “ he ask me. Right after he ask, the food arrive. I took my fork and knife and look at him, “ Can we eat first ? “ I ask him with an annoyed smile. He smile and nods.

While we were eating, he ask again, “ So, mind to tell me your plan ? “ I put down my fork and knife and wipe my lips. “ Should I work ? I don’t think so because my mom can give me anything I want. Nevertheless, I’m getting married to a rich guy “ I said with a proud smile. “ Oh wow. You’re so lucky “ he said and put down his knife and fork.

“ Are you working ? “ I ask him. Mummy push my hand a little bit. Maybe she’s saying to not ask that question. “ Nope. My dad can give me everything “ What the heck ? You’re copying my words babe. Duh ! “ Hmm Sally “ he and I continue eating our food, “ Let’s go for a date tomorrow. I’ll pick you up from school “ he said and suddenly I heard IU choking. I look at her and she smile. Aish, this kid !

“ Are you okay IU ? “ I ask her. She smile and nods. “ So how Sally ? “ he ask me again. “ Sure why not ? “ No no. That’s not me answering. That’s Mummy. Okay great job Mummy. “ Are you sure Sally ? “ he ask me again. I smile and nods when I saw Mummy insist me to say yes. “ Great “ he said. “ Sally “ Oh gosh ! Why did he talk too much ?!!!!

“ I feels like have seen you before “ he said again. What the heck ? Feels like ? Yah ! You’ve seen me for more than 3 times okay !!!!! “ Really ? Me too ~ “ I said and continue eating. I put down my fork and knife, “ Mummy, I’m not feeling well. Can we go home now ? “ I ask Mummy to stop him from asking. “ But you were okay just now “ Mummy replied. “ Just now “ I repeat back Mummy’s word.

“ Are you okay ? “ he ask again. Damn ! I wish I could sew his mouth. “ I’m fine. I just need to take a rest “ I told him. “ You should go home now Mrs. Park. Or she’ll get worsen “ Mr. Kim backing up me. Yes, for the first time I love this future father-in-law. “ Okay then. I’ll settle the bill first “ Mummy said and stand up. “ No no. Let me settle it. Just go back “ Mr. Kim said. Mummy smile and nods.

 

 

Sorry for the late update :) So, how's this chapter ? Is it good ? Or bad ? 
Please please please leave your comments okay ;)