I met him ....

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

I’m in my room right now, studying. I didn’t come out from this room since I came back from school just now. I’m still sad. I can’t meet anyone except IU. But, she said she’s going to meet someone. She ask me to go home right away. She will be back early. It’s 7.16 pm right now. IU will be back soon. She said she will be back before 8.

But then, after a few minutes I heard IU shout , “ I’m back ! “. She will be here in a minute. And my guess was right. Now, she’s right here in front of me. “ Jiyeon-ah, have you eaten ? “ IU ask as she put down her school bag and open her uniform blazer. I smile and shook. Yeah, since I didn’t come out from this room, so I haven’t eaten yet. “ What ?! “ IU ask, shocked.

She look at her watch on her wrist, “ Jiyeon-ah, it’s almost 8 and you still haven’t eaten ? “ I laugh over her. “ Yah! Why are you so worried ? It’s not like I’m going to die if I haven’t eaten for just one day “ I told her. She sigh. “ Did you still think about that and protests not to eat ? “ she ask me and smallened her eyes. I laugh more louder.

“ Aigoo ~ IU-ah, I won’t do that okay ! I’m just too embarrassed to go downstairs. Besides, I’m waiting for you “ I said cheerfully. Aish, IU don’t have to be so protective ~ “ Aish, arasso arasso. I’ll change first “ IU said. I wait for her to change and we go downstairs at 8. While I’m walking downstairs, I heard Mummy talking on the phone. I stop walking.

“ Yes. Then where should we meet ? “ she ask the person she talked to. “ Hmm, there ? Okay, my daughter also would be glad to see you son “ then I heard she laugh. “ Ahh, arasso. We’ll meet tomorrow “ she said and hung up. IU, whose stop walking too look at me. I can feel my eyes became teary. IU hold my hand, “ Jiyeon-ah, shh “

I wipe my tears and smile to IU. But only God knows how hurt I am. Mummy, why did you do this to me ? After I being such a good daughter to you. Listen to all your orders. Why did you force me marry to someone I don’t know ? Why Mummy ? Can’t you feel what I feel ? I’m hurt inside Mummy. You’re so mean. I hate you.

“ Ah Jiyeon, IU. Can we have our dinner now ? “ Mummy ask when we got downstairs already. IU smile and nods. Mummy look at me, “ Jiyeon-ah, did you just cry ? “ she ask. I look at her and smile, “ Ani. I’m just .. the dust ! It enters my eyes ! Yeah “ I lied to her. She seems like to believe and pull us to the dining room. We ate in silence till Mummy told us something.

“ Jiyeon-ah, tomorrow we’re going to eat with your fiancé-to-be. Please wear something nice okay ? “ she said. I didn’t look at her. I didn’t nods neither shook. IU look at me. She push my hand lightly using her elbow. I suddenly look at Mummy. “ Ah ? Hmm, arasso “ I replied and continue eating my food. “ Good. IU-ah, you too okay ? You must look good in front of Jiyeon’s in-law to be “ Mummy said cheerfully. “ Arasso Mummy “ IU replied slowly.

 

 

The next day …

I’m in my car with IU on the way back home today. IU have to cancel her tutor lesson with Wooyoung-shi because we need to go back early. Mummy already called for so many times. My phone can’t stop vibrating since I set it in silent mode when I’m in class. She keeps sending message to remind me of the dinner tonight.

Finally, we’ve arrived home. Mummy has waiting for us at the front door with a big smile on her face. Tsk, why are you so happy like you’re getting married ? And why am I so sad since I’m the one whose getting married ? Aish ! I hate this atmosphere. How I wish I could be IU ? Or maybe someone else that their life are not being controlled by their mom !

“ Jiyeon baby , faster ! Go upstairs and change ! IU-ah, you too ! “ Mummy happily push us inside the house. “ Mummy, it’s only 4.30 pm. We’re going to have the dinner at 8 Mummy “ I scold Mummy. Mummy smallened her eyes. She’s angry when I said that maybe. “ Park Jiyeon, let us be early. Not late !” she shout to me. “ Now go and get ready ! “ she pointed upstairs. Aish, Mummy now you look annoying to me.

I walk upstairs with an annoyed feeling and keep stomping my feet. “ Jiyeon-ah, calm down okay ? “ IU said as we enter our room. “ That woman is annoying ! “ I shout. IU’s eyes widened. “ Jiyeon-ah ! She’s our Mummy okay ? Don’t say thing like that “ IU said. “ It’s okay. Let’s just meet him tonight okay ? “ IU tried to comfort me. I glance and nods weakly. Aish !

After I take a bath, I choose my dress. I wish I could just wear something casual, such as skinny jeans and a shirt with cardigan. Ahh, life is so perfect … if I could wear those -,- Unfortunately, if I wear those Mummy will chase me with a sword. Aish ! So, I decided to choose my dress that I just for it for twice only. I walked out of the bathroom and see IU already finished dressing. IU look at me who just got out from bathroom.

She wears this 

“ Omo ! Jiyeon-ah ! You look so stunning with that dress. While I’m just wearing this “ she show her sad face and look at her outfit. I laugh on her. “ Aigoo ~ IU-ah, if I follow my instinct, I would just wear something casual you know. You look cute too in that dress “ I give her a compliment so that she would be confidence in that dress. “ Thank you. Come “ she said and smile.

IU wears this

We go downstairs together and meet Mummy. I look at the watch on my wrist. It’s 6.30 pm. “ Let’s go “ Mummy said. But then, she look at me again. “ Jiyeon-ah, why did you wear that ? “ she ask me with a serious face. “ What ? Isn’t this dress ? “ I ask her back. “ It doesn’t suit you. Come. We still have time to shop for your dress “ Mummy said and walk out of the house. Tsk, why am I feeling like I’m meeting someone special ?

Oh yeah, he is special. He’s my fiancé-to-be right ? Duh ! So, the driver drove us to the shopping mall and Mummy pick for me a dress. " Mummy, why would I wear something like this ? " I ask Mummy when she gave me the dress. " You have to look cute than y. Cute image suit you " Mummy said and push me into the fitting room. I change my dress right away and we go to the hotel that they booked. We waited for almost 30 minutes for them and damn why are they so late ? I’m ing hungry over here -,- Aish, you wait until I marry you. I’ll teach you how to manage time !

Jiyeon change to this

Finally, Mummy said they’ve arrived. I ask her permission to go to the toilet first since I’m sick to watch it first. Lol, let IU sees the guy first. Then, I correct my makeup and walked out of the bathroom. I saw his back. Hmm, his figure is okay. Let me see your face. That jerk face of yours. Tsk, I just hope I won’t vomit. Hahahahahaha xD

I walk slowly back to the table and sit at my place. I pull up my head and Oh. My. God ! Is it him …. Again ? The one who … hahahah xD Are you kidding me Mummy ? I’m going to marry him ? This jerk ? Gosh ! I look at IU and made a pity face. “ Excuse me. I want to go to ladies first “ IU ask her permission. Before she made her way, she wink at me.

A few minutes IU enter the toilet, I received a message. “ I’m sorry “ the message is from IU. She ask me to come to the toilet. I look at Mummy. Mummy shows her ‘what’ face. I move closer and whispered to her , “ IU got some problem in the toilet. I’m going to look for her for a while “ Mummy smile to the guy dad’s and nods. I stood up and made my way to the toilet.

“ What’s wrong ? “ IU ask as I enter the toilet. “ The guy is the same guy that took my … you know “ IU eyes widened. “ Your ity ? That guy ? “ IU ask. I nods. I laugh awkwardly. “ But he didn’t seems like to know you. He just ignore when you came earlier ? “ IU ask. Right ! I didn’t notice that. Did her really doesn’t remember me or pretend not to ? I’m confused. “ Jiyeon-ah “ IU shake my hand. “ Ah ? Oh, yeah. Maybe he forgotten me because you know, he seen many girls out there. Better than me “ I try to smile. But the fact is, I don’t know why I’m feeling so mad when he forgot me.

Then, we walked out of the toilet and sit back at my sit. As we sat down, Mummy said , “ Jiyeon-ah, this is your future husband, Kim Myungsoo “ Mummy introduce him to me. I pull out my hand for handshake but then he said, “ It’s L aunty “ he said with an arrogant face. He even ignore my hand ! Damn you ! I pull back my hand. “ Myungsoo, please behave “ his dad said. “ I’m sorry “ he apologize and smile to Mummy. Mummy smile back to him.

Only Mummy and his dad talked so much while us, having our food in silence. After an awkward silence between us which I can’t stand anymore, finally I decided to speak. “ Mummy “ I called her. She turn her focus to me, “ Have you finished ? I want to go back. I got class tomorrow “ I said and look Mummy in her eyes. Mummy put an anger looking, but I just ignore her. “ Hmm, I’m sorry Mr. Kim. We have to go back now. My daughter are schooling tomorrow “ Mummy said.

His dad smile and said, “ It’s okay “. While Mummy excuse herself and shake hands with that guy hand, I just walk away leaving them. Duh ! His arrogant face, I can’t stand looking at it and ! Damn, I will not forget that face of yours ! I waited at the car for a few minutes, then I saw Mummy with IU came out of the hotel. “ Jiyeon ! Why did you just leave ? “ I glance and ignore Mummy’s question. I enter the car and pretend to sleep.

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is too long. I hope this chapter is not that bored because I’m lack of idea while I’m writing this. Please leave your comment down there okay ;)

Don’t forget to subscribe.