three.

Love, Seungwan

Yahoo Messenger (October 2005)

It has been two years since Pororo said goodbye to Seungwan, they were almost inseparable when Kyungsoo’s parents told them it was time to go. Two years had passed since then but they kept in touch with the use of yahoo messenger; it was a tad difficult though since they had almost 12 hours difference. They tried to match their schedules well, but Seungwan only gets to use her father’s computer when she’s done with her assignment (and it isn’t every day because she was a big procrastinator). Kyungsoo only sees her beautiful face every one in a while and it pained him because her smiles were the ones that made moving to America a lot easier.

Seungwan her father’s webcam on as she opened her account in yahoo messenger, her email was cute for her age--- [email protected], her mother would commend her for her password too, but she would never tell them what it is.

“Pororo!” Seungwan waved at the camera, her eyes turning into small crescents as beamed at him. She wondered why he just waved back at her, unable to hear his words. She tried to tell him by pointing her ears. “I can’t hear anything!!” She pouted when he resulted to sending her messages instead.

Pororo: sorry, think my mic is broken. :(
Wan: it’s ok, just reply to me. i will turn off my mic too.
Pororo: no!! don’t turn it off, just continue talking.

“Kyungsoo, remember our hideout in the playground? I still drop-by sometimes, but mom is strict now. She is telling me I can’t spend much time in the playground anymore because I’m alone so I’m planning on making new friends! I approached one earlier and we screamed at each other. He is such a scaredy cat, I believe his name is.. Baekhyun!” Seungwan crossed her arms and pouted. Kyungsoo couldn’t help but chuckle at her cuteness.

Pororo: so u met one and blew it off? Kkk.

Seungwan dipped her head into a nod then continued. “Also, there’s a girl in my class now that keeps on following me, her eyes were so sharp that I thought she was mean.. but she was actually soft. She is Seulgi and we’re friends now.” Seungwan left the screen momentarily to fetch her bag, she pulled something out of it and showed Kyungsoo the drawing. “Seulgi said I looked like a squirrel and drew one, she is very good at it. While I drew a bear which reminded me of her.. and she just laughed at how ugly it is!!” Seungwan chuckled.

Pororo: i think it’s a bear which has underwent a surgery…. kkk.

“Yah!! Like you could draw better!!!” Seungwan continued to sulk, her eyebrows furrowed. “Let me draw you, Pororo.” She reached for her pencil and started doodling, she was so focused that she didn’t see Kyungsoo staring and mouthing I miss you, wannie. She laughed to herself when she finished her drawing and it was cute, Kyungsoo noticed the heart shaped lips and thick eyebrows.

Pororo: let me take a screenshot of u holding that drawing.. come close!!

Seungwan posed in front of the camera and held the notebook close to her face, Kyungsoo took multiple screenshots of her before her mother went into the room. “Hey, Kyungsoo!” She greeted before telling Seungwan that dinner is ready. She had turned off the mic and webcam before bidding him goodbye.

Wan: bye, pororo. see u next time.
Pororo: bye, wannie! eat well, i’m about to go to school now.

Wan signed out.

Kyungsoo spend the remaining minutes until 7:55 to look at the screenshots of her and her drawing.