tHE SETTING! STORY! RELATIONSHIPS!

TOSS TO ME! BUT NOT TO MY FACE! — APPLY OPEN!
 
hi everyone!!! i'm back with an update to inform you guys with the direction i want to go with! pls bare w me bc lowkey this might be a lot of reading. i'll try to condense it as much as possible! thank you guys for the support of wanting to simp for volleyball men <33 after typing everything its lowkey a lot lol 
setting. i have gotten some inputs about the setting for the story! but i'm still torn between humans or should we make this an anime-based story LOL. but i'm assuming all of you guys know about haikyuu? ;-; and if so i'm most likely going to go in the direction where this is an anime fic ( so we'll be using anime characters as our fcs ). but its whatever yall want ahah
story. uh tbh idrk what i want for the story. but what i do know is that i want to write about us students simping for volleyball boys (that's it lol). but i'm kinda scared that that idea doesn't really have enough appeal for you guys;; so i also have this idea: girls (applicants) are all part of this committee/club at school to help promote karasuno's (the school) volleyball club bc they gained some attraction  after their loss w aoba johsai/seijoh (most likely the story will take place after their defeat w seijoh btw // if i remember, this would be in the beginning of season 2??? slash the end of season one).
relationships / love interest. although we'll be attending karasuno (our school haha), i will allow you guys to have a love interest from a different school of your choice! but ask first bc lowkey i'm not caught up with the manga to ~know~ the personalities like that ahaha. 
end. anyways, that's all i have for you guys if you guys wanted to know :) ofc if you guys have anymore questions ill also answer them !! and lowkey;;; not to be lazyyy but like if like the majority is fine with the story being simp!character x volleyball, uhh can i leave the description/foreword as is bc LMAOO but goodbye simps for volleyball characterz feedback is MUCHHH appreciated :)