Precious Love (JeongMo ft. 2Yeon)

RANDOM TWICE SHIPS ONE-SHOT STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sound test, 1 2 3."

What was that?

"Dahyun is going to do it again." I saw Jeongyeon bury her face in the pillow after saying those.

"That crazy girl..." I laughed and got up from my bed. Jeongyeon did the same.

We must go out and check whatever Dahyun is up to again. It obviously would be nonsense, but still, we must leave our room.

"Everyone!!!" She shouted using the microphone, making everyone step out of their rooms.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked like they just got up after a nap.

Jihyo just got out of the shower with the towel on her head.

Sana got out of the kitchen with her apron on. Let me guess what, she spilled something again while preparing our dinner. The stains on her sleeves tell me that.

While Mina, she just took a look and probably went back to bed again.

"Ah, stop it Dahyun! It's not funny." Nayeon was pulling Dahyun down as she is standing on the couch.

"What is it this time, Dahyun-unnie?" Chaeyoung is still holding her pillow, her eyes are half-closed.

"What a cutie." I looked back at Jeongyeon who is looking at Chaeyoung. I agreed, everyone probably would agree.

"She's a baby." I giggled.

I felt Jeongyeon's arms around my waist. Hugging me from the back.

"No, you are my baby." There she goes again, making my heart flutter. Does she even realize that?

She is just joking Momo. You know her.

"Get down from there Dahyun-i. You'll end up getting hurt." Sana ran quickly from the kitchen and went to Dahyun's place.

"Dahyun, don't say it! I swear I'll kill you." I saw Nayeon glare at her. What's up with these two? Are they out of their minds?

"Ya! Stop pulling her, Nayeon-unnie!" Sana was stopping her from trying to hurt Dahyun.

Eventually, Nayeon stopped and sat down on the couch, pouting her lips.

"Ah, am I the only one disgusted? Seeing Nayeon act like a baby all the time?" Jeongyeon said out loud, making everyone laugh.

"I hate you Jeongyeon!" She shouted back. Dahyun suddenly laughed with the mic on.

"Unnie, didn't you say you--" Dahyun was interrupted by Nayeon shouting one more time.

"Did you call us for this? To hear screams?" Tzuyu asked with a serious face.

"Just say it!" Chaeyoung said and threw her pillow on Dahyun.

"I think I already know that," Jihyo smirked and looked at Nayeon.

"Stop it!"

"Thank you, jagiya," Dahyun said as Sana helped her to get down the couch.

"So, you want us to hear you calling Sana, jagiya?" Once again, Tzuyu with a confused, serious face.

"Of course not! It's just that Nayeon-unnie..." Dahyun started once again.

"Ah, I'm so done! Say it if you want to, I don't even care." Nayeon said and rolled her eyes, but laughed after.

"Really?" Dahyun asked.

Jihyo, then, snatched the microphone from Dahyun's hand.

"Nayeon wants to date Jeongyeon." She calmly said.

Wait, what?

Date Jeongyeon?

I looked at her, she's smiling brightly looking at where Nayeon is.

My heart ached.

"What? Yuck!" Jeongyeon exclaimed but that isn't what her face is trying to say. She looked happy.

"Really? Wow! I was rooting for that!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and jumped continuously.

"I mean isn't that obvious?" Tzuyu asked and went inside their room.

"Tzuyu's right, I knew it all along. You know, Gay radar." Sana said and made a signal pose on her head.

"Then why did I even make this announcement?" Dahyun pouted and stomped her feet on the floor.

"Because you are a fool." Chaeyoung joked.

"Just date already and be quiet! I am listening to some music here!" We heard Mina say from her room.

"Did Mina just shout? For the first time?" Jihyo asked, making everyone laugh, but me.

"Why are you so quiet, Momo? Thinking about jokbal again?" Chaeyoung asked and pointed at my face, laughing.

"Nothing, I'm just sleepy." With a low voice, I replied. I smiled fakely and removed Jeongyeon's arms around my waist.

I went inside and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong with, Momo?" I heard Nayeon ask.

"Will she sleep without eating? That's unlikely her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Drinking alone?" It's almost midnight and here I am, at our balcony, holding a can of beer and quietly looking at the stars.

I looked back and saw Dahyun wrapped in a blanket. Her eyes were sore, I can tell that she just woke up.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked her and turned my back. I started looking at the town's view.

I heard her footsteps coming closer.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" She giggled.

"I already slept, and I know you haven't yet." She added.

I just nodded my head and smiled.

"Is something bothering you?" She asked and held my arm.

If there is anyone who would understand, it would be Dahyun. She is the best listener I have out here.

"How should I say this?" I started with a chuckle. I wanted to lighten up the mood, although my heart is aching.

"You know Jeongyeon and me--" She stared at me, trying to listen carefully.

"I thought we were something else."

And finally, a tear fell.

This is what I was waiting for,

Finally letting out what I have in my heart.

She tapped my back slowly but kept herself silent.

"She gave me mixed signals... like she felt something for me too." I smiled bitterly because now I understood it all.

Maybe it was all for the show.

It didn't mean anything to her.

"But did she tell you directly? That she didn't like you?" She asked me.

The way she looked at me, was different from I she looked at Nayeon.

I have never seen her eyes sparkle like that before.

Maybe that is the reason why Jeongyeon kept on pushing her away. She already had something for Nayeon, but she didn't want us to know.

"Do I still have to let her say it?" I asked.

"For what, Dahyun-ah? To hurt me even more?"

"No, that's not what I meant, unnie."

Before I could even say a word,

"What are you two doing? It's late." It was Jeongyeon. I quickly wiped my tears before wearing a smile on my face.

I looked back and saw her wearing our couple hoodie.

"Momo, why is your nose red? Did you catch a cold?" She went closer and placed her hands on my forehead, checking my temperature.

Her face is close to mine,

I can see her worry about me,

Like she really cared.

"I'm okay." I removed her hand on my forehead and pushed her a bit. I don't want her close to me, not anymore.

The closer she is,

The more it hurts.

"Your voice is shaking, are you really okay?" She asked one more time.

I am trying to hold back my tears as she stared at me. Good thing, it was dark, she wouldn't see me clearly.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I can't take it anymore.

I quickly pushed her to side and walked fast, I need to cry this out, and I don't want her to see that.

"Momo! Where are you going?" Jeongyeon asked with a loud voice.

"She had a stomach ache-- just let her." I heard Dahyun trying to cover me up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I avoided her, for days,

To weeks,

It's almost a month now,

Do you know what I hate about this? She never asked me.

Now, everything is clear to me...

She never really cared.

"We met JeongMo fans earlier." Chaeyoung shared while sitting beside Mina who is busy on her phone.

"Really? What did they say?" Jeongyeon asked as if she was interested.

"They said you two look like you had a fight," Chaeyoung added and took a peek at what Mina is doing on her phone.

"That's impossible, why would we fight?" Jeongyeon laughed and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows and kept myself silent.

"We're soulmates." She even joked.

Have I gone numb?

Because I don't feel anything, anymore.

"I'm your soulmate!" Nayeon sat beside Jeongyeon, with a bowl of food on her hands.

"I don't even like you." She pulled out a disgusted face.

"You alright?" Dahyun whispered from my back. I quickly nodded and smiled at her.

"Sit here, Dahyun-ah! I saved a seat for you!" Sana exclaimed as soon as she saw Dahyun.

"Talk to me anytime," Dahyun said before walking towards Sana.

"Jeongyeon, say ah!" Nayeon raised her chopsticks in front of Jeongyeon's mouth. She opened up and let Nayeon feed her.

Should I look away?

"Tasty right?" Nayeon used her cute voice, making Jeongyeon smile and nod.

"Jeongyeon lowkey likes Nayeon too," Chaeyoung said, staring at the two. Everyone laughed except me and Dahyun.

"I can feel it too, Chae." Jihyo agreed.

"What can you say, Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked Tzuyu who is busily watching the television.

"Don't talk to me, I'm watching here." She glared at Chaeyoung and looked back at the television.

"Why are you always so scary?" Chaeyoung asked and looked at Sana instead.

"Sana-unnie, do you agree?" Sana was too busy giggling while pinching Dahyun's cheek, so she probably didn't hear it.

"Ah, I feel like I'm alone in here." She sighed.

"I agree, Chaeyoung." Mina with a soft voice replied. She put her phone down and linked her arms onto Chaeyoung's.

"Thank you, Mina-unnie." She rested her head on Mina's shoulder.

"You saved my life." She joked.

"See Jeongyeon, they think you like me too," Nayeon said and leaned her face closer to Jeongyeon.

"They are wrong." She almost whispered and took the bowl from Nayeon. Starting to eat it.

"Let's share!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter