Wish Upon Stars

Wish Upon Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing in front of the mirror she twirls around and stop midway, chin above her shoulder, biting her lip her face scrunch in confusion wondering if this the best look she could pull - the white V-neck floral print blouse seem to innocent for her but the fabric feel soft upon her skin making her feel comfortable – a navy blue jeans hug her slender leg with an eggshell Canvas sneakers that accentuate her visual – she strike her signature pose, “go for casual” – the text she receive earlier would’ve hinted a casual date but it still make her wonder what would they be doing for today.  

To say she was eager is understatement but the idea of spending a day together get her all worked up which resulting piles of clothes scattering around her room and none of them seem fits for the casual thingy cause when casual is mention for her is tank top, short pants and a bowl of ice cream – the fact that she owns most dresses didn’t help thus resulting her borrowing her housemate clothes – it fit her perfectly but still the image is far from what she grown up till now. Regardless she won’t back down, she going to rock this casual and make her own fashion image. A car pulled over as the clock strike 9 in the morning, and the date arrive exactly as plan – couldn’t hide her grin, she skips her way around the house and meets her lover for the day. “One date, tomorrow and I’m gonna make it the most for you” Jeongyeon said, eyes linger on her waiting for a yes. A smile plastered her face once Mina agreed to the said date. Hoping that the star would listen to her plead she promise to make Mina happy and smile for the given chance. Leaning on her chrome blue truck, in her white striped classic jersey and blue ripped side striped jeans accompany with brown leather jacket compliment her short dirty blonde hair - Jeongyeon doesn’t need much effort to look this beautiful and handsome at the same time, with a bouquet of fresh daises in her hand the girl look admiringly charming to Mina – she fell for her once again. “Fresh as a daisy” she handed the bouquet to Mina whom the latter receive with flowery smile, a soft giggle escape her lip – too many butterflies flying around. “Charmed” “Are you ready for an adventure, Milady”. She opens the door like a gentleman would, offered her left hand for assistance and Mina laugh once again shaking her head – the never ending humor in Jeongyeon eyes. --- Jeongyeon park her car sideway and from Mina peripheral views, her lover has taken her to a public park, which confuses the latter. Mina had a hint of casual outing but strolling around the park seems the least people do on their first date. Before she could utter any words the blond girl opened the car door gesturing Mina to come with her and the steps she follow was the opposite of the park, but the black hair girl keep mum as Jeongyeon slips her hands and hold her tight pulling her gods know where, and Mina didn’t mind the small contact they had – hiding her blush. “I have friends here, meet them at the bar a few months back and I keep coming here for a volunteer works every Sunday. I remember you said you been missing Ray these days and I thought maybe today could cheer you up”. Jeongyeon consider every detail of her feeling and that make Mina’s heart flutter, but the raven hair girl still couldn’t figure out what the girl was hinting at until she stop in front of a Pet Shop, but still it didn’t explain much. “We came for voluntary work?” Mina couldn’t help but ask and the blond girl quirks her lips for a quick smile. “More or less, let gets inside”. Once again Jeongyeon held Mina hand as if it natural for her to act like that and Mina like bold Jeongyeon, ever too much. “Pick one you like” “You’re buying? I had Ray and I’m loyal” The girl laughs softly “No, we just borrowing them for today” Mina confuse face always seem too cute for Jeongyeon and the latter enjoy teasing her lover much to Mina annoyance. “We are going to take them for a walk, just for a while”. The owner gives a thumb up to Jeongyeon and Mina face delighted in excitement – her eyes catching on something. --- They walked around the park with their selected companion – Mina has chosen a grown brown golden retriever (Leon) which immediately fond of her and Jeongyeon has chosen a grown black spot Husky which the latter claim she had been taken care of him since he got caught roaming the streets - the two bond over the time and Mina could see the way Jeongyeon treated Mikey with such love, once she had with Ray a long time ago. They sit on a bench catching some breaths - Jeongyeon playing with both of their companion, scratching and teasing both Leon and Mikey and Mina could see her with their kids playing catch and running wildly around the park, that how Jeongyeon is and always. The dark hair Mina blush profusely at the thought, suppressing a smile from creeping out which resulting her making a funny face. Jeongyeon saw that and Mina glance away, face beet red from being caught but a smile glued to her face, she hung her head low afraid of meeting eye with the blonde beauty. “What that smile for Mina? Are you mocking me?” The blond playfully joked, and within second she already tickling Mina all out, abandoning the dogs and both having fun chasing around birds. Mina could not suppress her laugh and making noises, she won’t survive such attack from Jeongyeon and the couple couldn’t care less what other people are saying. They’re both in their own world as the moment and nothing could stop them. “Have mercy on me, my love” Mina plead, hoping for an escape from this blissful torture. Seeing Mina having a hard time catching her breath, the blond stop her antics and eyes catching Mina, they haven’t realize that they had been rolling on the ground for a while now and their shirt covered in dirt and dried leaves but that didn’t make them stop – with her right hand, Jeongyeon take her lover’s face in hand, a thumb caressing her white smooth cheek and fingers grazing her neck, she counted the stars on Mina face, her constellations and Mina look beautiful in her arm. Eyes lost in each other, Mina hug the blonde on her waist closing any gaps between them and Jeongyeon feel soft and happy – she lean forward meeting the luscious lips that been inviting her own and melt with Mina’s touch. They kissed under the tree out in the open, birds chirping away singing a happy song – a smile grazed their lips and Jeongyeon lean back, kissing her nose. The blonde draped her body on the lawn, arms wide open and Mina lean her head on her lover’s chest - listening to the soft melody of their heart and they stay in that moment, in love with each presence.

---

Working in fashion line helps her make place and big name in the city, that has been her dream all the time and to fulfill the wish she had left her small town and moved to the big city with her two best friends – each determine to find themselves and proved their family that their dreams will comes true. In most difficult way but now one of them is highly paid model, the other found her call as Pâtisserie, being the great baker in South region whilst the other settle for being a bartender slash co-owner of a nightclub.

Twirling her dress around, swinging her hips up and down left and right, the hem of her dress waves around her white long leg – the off-shoulder fold-over flare summer dress chosen by Jeongyeon look different on Mina, she is not playing innocent yet not being bold either but the dress is challenging and everything the blond like are always loved by Mina. She steps outside the changing room with Jeongyeon standing patiently waiting for Mina to get change. The blond romanticist lover decides that they should do some shopping since both of their clothes aren’t fit for the next occasion and given that their clothes are all dirty, Mina agreed on the idea.

Jeongyeon stood there mouth hang low, tongue tied – lost her vocabulary of complimentary upon seeing Mina walk elegantly with the dress – eyes glitter with satisfaction she step forward, hands reaching Mina. Flustered Mina stand frozen until she feel a cold touch around her neck and found herself reaching for it. Her lover has put on an iconic swan shape pendant necklace and she showed her wrist indicating that they had on matching jewelries.

Mina hasn’t found a word to say but Jeongyeon know her all too well and no words are needed when they are together. She takes a look on her lovers noticing that Jeongyeon also has change her attire to a full striped black suit accompanied with red shirt and Mina could swear that the blond beauty is ungodly beautiful in anything she wears. She wonders in thought whether Jeongyeon descendent of Aphrodite

They settled for a five star lunch at Dion’s Gate restaurant. Jeongyeon managed to slip in her name for last minute booking – luck was on her side for once. They share delighted simple lunch and drink basic pinot grigio – it all for the fun of the day.

“You’re beautiful, Myoui Mina… how lucky am I” with gentle voice the blonde lover share her thought, a sweet smile playing on her lip.

“Buy me a castle, you got yourself a lifetime lucky date with me”

“Might as well start saving now, still a long way to go”

They laugh a tiny laugh.

“How are you doing with work now, heard you sign up with Fabulous?

“They strictly good but won’t have much time now since rehearsing will begin in few months, had to use all my vacation now.”

“At least they’re keeping you loaded, would buy a mansion in no time” she joked.

“Still wasn’t the same as before, more fun together – how ‘bout you, still busy”

“Never seem to settle, guess I won’t be until the paperwork comes through.”

The raven hair beauty couldn’t ask any further – Jeongyeon excuse herself to the washroom and by the time she is back, the latter already paid the meals and escorting her out of the fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter