『17』

Lost Piece II: Refitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah, that's it for now."

"Understood. Please wait for a minute, Ms."

"Ah, one more thing. So... He's here right?" 

"Yes, Ms. He's in the office."

 

The waiter excused himself and went back to put the new order in. He was about to go tending the other tables when his boss suddenly came out of his office.

"Sir, there's someone who wants to meet you," the waiter hurriedly said before his employer had gone out to stroll around the neighborhood like usual.

"Who?"

"That lady over there."

Going to the said direction where his staff pointed to, he was mildly surprised when he finally realized who was waiting for him.

"Excuse me. Are you looking for me?"

Nara's lips twitched a little as she got up, bowing a little.

"Hangeng-ssi, right?"

Hangeng vaguely remembered her but he knew she was the one who was with Heechul when he met him a few days ago. Come to think of it, he did not know what relationship she had with Heechul but whatever it was, it did not seem right if she wanted him to be involved. He smiled, however, bowing politely.

"Correct. Thank you for coming to my restaurant. I hope the food will be served soon."

Nara did not like the way this man seemingly tiptoed around her because she knew he noticed she was not coming for the food.

"I'm Jungsoo's ex-wife."

Now that might be a weird way to introduce oneself but this lady—Hangeng started to see where this was going—did it. He smirked and nodded slowly, acknowledging. He took a seat in front of her and crossed his leg leisurely.

"So?" he threw the bait.

"I need your help," Nara went straight to the point.

"About?"

Nara rolled her eyes and sighed unamusedly, "Heechul."

 

 

 

«────── « ⋅♥⋅ » ──────»

 

 

 

"Do you also want yogurt?"

"Mhm."

Heechul let out a soft sigh and nudged the person sticking himself on his back as he was preparing the lunch boxes. He intended to open the fridge to grab a yogurt when Jungsoo tightened his hold instead. He smirked, "Is this one of those days?"

Jungsoo whined a little, unhappy that Heechul kept trying to pry his hands away, as he nuzzled his nose to his neck, "It's one of those days," he paused, "Days when I just wanna be with you all day long."

Heechul chuckled and rubbed the pair of arms on his waist, "You're always like this after—"

Now, it was Jungsoo's turn to chortle as Heechul stopped midsentence. He placed a peck on the hickey that started to turn purplish and asked, "After what?"

He might not be able to see the way Heechul blushed on that, remembering how crazy they were last night. But it was better for Jungsoo because if he could see how Heechul bit his lip, cheeks all flushed, he might not want to go to work and just cuddled this beautiful man all day all night.

"Hyuk and Hae are waiting, Prof. Park," Heechul said, spinning his body around to face Jungsoo. He smiled and shyly leaned forward to catch Jungsoo's lips in a chaste, brief kiss.

"You're on a thin rope, Heechul," Jungsoo warned, already delirious by the coffee taste on Heechul's lips.

"Tied up with a thin rope, you mean?" Heechul replied, winking, ever so daringly that Jungsoo almost lost himself. If the clock was not ticking as if constantly reminding him he had to go to the campus, he just wanted to yank Heechul's sweater away and peppered kisses to his sinful body.

"Who taught you about that?" Jungsoo moved his face closer. But instead of shied away, Heechul kept his stare at him.

"You, Daddy."

"—"

Jungsoo was about to crash their lips when Heechul had one step ahead of him, putting a few fingers on his lips to prevent his husband from leaning forward. Heechul inched closer to his ears and whispered, "Work."

He then kissed his ear and pushed him away, shoving the lunch box to him and, well, basically kicked him out of the house.

 

Heechul was about to pour himself another glass of coffee before he went to Shindong's bar when he heard steps approaching. He let out a quiet sigh; it was never too early for Nara to instigate a fight. 

"Aww, you must be happy."

Her sweet voice sounded so annoying in Heechul's ears that he did not bother to even turn around to face her, simply enjoying his coffee on the barstool. 

"Do you feel like winning now? Do you think I'll be jealous of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter