Goddess vs Valkyrie vs Cupid: A New Contender?!

Sparta and His Valkyries [Will be rewritten!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Important announcement: So after going over the story plot many times, I decided to make this story involve only KJKXHYS, Spartace, and one other possible coupling only, which will be revealed in this chapter. Mainly because I think it will be way too messy otherwise! So I already updated the story description. So this story's couple will be fixed with the three. 

Meanwhile, one of my friends/author, Dabinchoi, who has an excellent One-Shot story

[https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1449412/one-man-with-one-woman-oneshots]

has graciously added me as a co-writer for my other couple ideas. So if you want to see my ideas for other couplings, I highly suggest reading that.

Warning: This chapter may seem a bit of like a K-drama.

June 2019

Jong Kook POV

To say that the news of Kim Jong Kook's Relationship with Han Ye Seul took the Korean Media by storm was perhaps the understatement of the year. Every media outlet and channel were blasting out articles of the Power Couple, showing pictures of them in LA, which mysteriously appeared from nowhere, including their appearance at the Justice League Premiere.

Not to mention all the teasing that he was getting from his friends! Cha Tae Hyun ranted how he did the impossible. Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyung In, and Hong Kyung Min were slightly annoyed that he didn't them his friends! And his SNS was being pounded by messages and friend requests.

His family was ecstatic beyond words. Cho Hye Seon was crying with joy when she saw the news. His cousins were calling him left and right, congratulating him. And his nephews and nieces called him to see if they could meet Yeseul in person. 

And the reporters and photographers trying to get his picture on his way to work or when he was working was just insane! And it was the same for Yeseul. He offered to drive her to her work, and while he got a kiss for that, she thought that could just make the media hounds more fierce, to which he reluctantly agreed. 

Now he was on his way to do a guest appearance on a SBS show hoping that nobody could see him in his van so that he could go to work smoothly.

Then he got a call from someone who was sort of responsible for this predicament, to begin with. He sighed and took the call. "Joka-ya."

"Hey, Samchon," His nephew spoke. "How is it going?"

"Well, I think you know," The Sparta said warily. 

"I'm guessing it was her idea to reveal you too?" He could hear his nephew smirking as he said. "Well, it was for the best. It was only so long until your relationship was revealed. Better to get it over with."

"She insisted, and I couldn't refuse her," Jong Kook grunted. "I almost want to blame you, you know?"

"If you want, I can get you a very private residential for you and her," The nephew offered. "A place where you two could be at peace."

"I appreciate it, but no thanks. Things like this tend to blow over. I just have to wait." Jong Kook spoke.

"And how is Yeseul-ssi? Happy?"

"Beyond happy. She's pretty much unstoppable," Jong Kook chuckled. 

"And the family?" 

"The same. They're so happy that the stubborn uncle is finally dating. I think they are enjoying it more than I am." The singer joked.

"I doubt that. I'm actually coming to Korea soon for work. We can catch up next month if you like. And Yeseul-ssi as well."

Jong Kook chuckled again. "That sounds good. And if you don't mind, I want to introduce you to a couple of my friends."

"Hahaha, okay," The nephew replied humorously.  

Later June 2019

Jihyo was sitting at her makeup center going over her notes. Her press conference of her latest movie Intruder was in an hour, so she was preparing herself. But instead, she thought of what she said to Yeseul the day before. 

I basically told her that I would be stealing Jong Kook-oppa from her. That I would be breaking up their happiness for mine. And she's right, that I'm being selfish. But can I do that while looking at Jong Kook-oppa in the eye? Do I even have the courage to tell him that I love him? 

Then she heard squealing as some of the resting makeup artists as they scroll through something on their phones.

"Oh my God, don't they look so good together?" One of the makeup artists sighed romantically.

"I mean they look so good together, don't they?"

"The manliest man and the most feminine woman. Like Brad and Angelina, just better!"

Jihyo cleared , getting their attention. She smiled. "What are you girls so interested in?"

"Oh Jihyo-noona, it's just Jong Kook-oppa and Yeseul-ssi!" One of the stylists showed her the phone. "I mean, you work with him. Did you know?"

Jihyo shook her head. "No, I didn't. He didn't tell any of us, but I can understand why he didn't. It's so high profile after all."

"I mean, I wouldn't have thought of such a coupling, but more I look at them, the more they seem so compatible!"

Are they? It wasn't too long ago that people used to say that Jong Kook-oppa and I looked perfect together. Jihyo thought blankly. 

"If they have kids, I wonder what they'll look like!"

"I mean they already have apps for that, so why don't we take a look?" 

The actress sighed and tried to focus on her notes, but she couldn't. 

"Jihyo-ssi!" A producer came by. "It's time." She nodded and after fixing herself a bit in the mirror, left the room. A few minutes later, Jihyo was sitting along with the rest of the cast of Intruder for the promotion of the movie, facing dozens of cameras and reporters. 

After taking of pictures portion was finished, the cast began to answer questions about their project. Then a reporter asked Jihyo a question. "Jihyo-ssi. Your Running Man Co-star Kim Jong Kook's relationship with Han Yeseul is currently the highest trending topic right now. Could we expect to see them make a cameo in this movie?"

The entire cast including the director was caught off guard by that outlandish question. Before Jihyo could even speak, the director took over. "We haven't thought about that, but we'll consider it."

Then another reporter came up. "Jihyo-ssi, do you have a secret boyfriend?"

Well, that question was bound to come up soon. Jihyo thought and smiled. "No, I don't have a boyfriend...but there is a man that I'm in love with."

Suddenly every reporter and writer in the room focused on her.

"How long have you been in love with this man?" A female reporter asked.

"Can we know his name?"

"Is he a celebrity?"

Jihyo faced the cameras and smiled widely. "I've been in love with this man for over 2 years, though I never told him that I did. Because I was afraid. So I'm hoping that he forgives me one day for lying to him."

"Can you give us his name?" A reporter as and every camera was on her, about to flash

Hope you're watching, because here I go. Jihyo took deep breaths. 

"I'm in love with the best man I've ever known. And I hope he returns my feelings." Just as she was about to say his name, she stopped. Instead, she paused and spoke again. "And when he returns my feelings, I'll shout his name to the world that he is mine. That is all." Jihyo stated. And around her, hundreds of cameras flashed.

A few minutes later...

After his show, Jong Kook quickly ran back to his car. He had made plans to have lunch with Yeseul during her photoshoot, so he was about to buy some food until he got a call from Somin.

"Hello?" Jong Kook spoke though the phone

"Oppa, can you check on Jihyo-unni?" Somin's frantic voice rang through her phone. "I can't contact her, and I don't know where she is!"

Jong Kook had to pull his phone away from his ear due to the sudden noise. "Slow down. Tell me what's going on," Jong Kook sighed. Is everybody losing their minds right now? 

"Jihyo-unnie just confessed that she loved someone during her movie press conference!" Somin sped through her words. "I want to check up on her, but her phone isn't picking up!"

"Wait, what?" Jong Kook frowned. Did he hear that right? "Jihyo confessed what?"

Somin sighed. Obviously she wanted to tell him the obvious answer but that would ruin everything. "She confessed that she's been in love with a man for the past 2 years, but has done nothing about it. She's been acting so strangely lately that I don't know what to do."

Jong Kook leaned back on his chair. "If you can't contact her, then how do you think I can? You and I know the same number. I'll keep an eye ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter