LOVE WAITS

Love Waits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                               White Walls, bright lights, numbed body, dry throat were the first things Lisa Manoban detected as she woke up difficulty, closing her eyes right back.
Breath in-out she repeated the process trying to remember what happened to her as a strong headache attacked her, making her wince in pain as her hands went to hold her head.

And it was in that moment that she heard a familiar voice
-oh my God Lisa, you are awake!- the person exclaimed getting closer to her and staring to check her up pressing a button next to Lisa's bed to call the doctor as the other person began to interrogate her with a hit of worry
- are you ok? Does it hurt somewhere? Can you talk? Is your head ok?- were some of the questions that were thrown at her in less than a second
-Gosh Jennie, tunned down, I'm fine- she said trying to calm the girl standing besides her
-But you might need to buy that coffee again- Lisa tried to joke receiving a weak smile back.
- you scared me to death you know- she said sternly this time with a stare contest between them that was interrupted by the doctor entering the room.
He greeted them and went straight to Lisa side, pulling out his small flashlight and checked Lisa's vision, then he proceeded to put his stethoscope and listened to her heartbeat and lungs as he asked her how was she feeling.
- I'm ok doc just a small migraine- Lisa answered smiling him to what he took some notes.
Lisa too advantage of the distraction of the doctor and asked Jennie something that was on her mind confusing the receptor of the message
-hey girl, do you know where is Rose?-
-she is in the church Lisa- and the named one laughed
- good one,we both know she ain't a believer besides today is Saturday why would she be at the church- Lisa chatted as she changed her position and sat linking her fingers.
- oh honey, do you not remember?- Jennie asked but the doctor broke the conversation.
- Lisa, can you tell what's today's date?- he asked her with a serious voice that erased the smile on her face
-it's July 6th- and the doctor nodded as he wrote down on Lisa's chart and asked for the year too
-2018- she replied with confidence, Jennie wanted to say something but was cut out by the doctor's look.
-Can you tell me who is she?- the questions kept coming on her way and Lisa trying to brushed off the tension in the room laughed nervously now as she replied.
- She is Jennie, Jisoo's girlfriend and my best friend- and a soft sniff was heard.
More questions were done and Lisa As' them all according to her.
At the end the doctor just smiled her politely and called Jennie out of the room and walked her to his office.
When they were on their respective chair the doctor began to talk.
-look miss, it's too early for me to say this but based on her friend's answers it's seems she has amnesia-
-girlfriend - Jennie whispered
-what -
- she is my girlfriend and you are telling me she has amnesia - Jennie repeated agitated by the information given
-I am sorry miss, but it's what I can  tell you so far from what both of us heard at the room
-as I mentioned before it's still too soon to confirm the  diagnostic , we would have to run more tests on her to confirm this theory but in the meantime I would advise you to don't disturb her mind with new information, specially if it would shocked her- he explained Jennie as calm as he could.
After that Jennie return to Lisa's room like a zombie as she dialed Rose's number, giving her the news of Lisa's accident and conditions, pleading her to go to the hospital whenever she could due to Lisa's request.
When she opened the room's door was greeted with the image of Lisa digging on her food as her eyes traveled around the spot Jennie was standing
- and Rose? How come I am in a hospital and she isn't here, did we fight, I don't quite remember what happened- Lisa said concerned.
Jennie unconsciously touched Lisa's cheek surprising the Manoban girl to what Jennie apologized.
- no, you guys did not fight, I convinced her to go home and take a bath, she hasn't left your side for 2 days straight- Jennie calmly exposed feeling a clinch In her heart receiving a cute 'Oh' expression from Lisa.
Two hours had passed, Lisa and Jennie were now soundly asleep until a knock on the door woke Jennie up catching a glimpse of Lisa's unbothered figure, followed by the sound of the door being opened as Rose and Jisoo walked into the room as quietly as they could when Jennie motioned them towards Lisa's profile.

When Lisa woke up again noticed the three most important people in her life,  besides her parents that is, chatting in a low voice.

-hello girls- she exclaimed making her presence knowledged
The three of them greeted her happily to see her safe and sound and went to her side.
Lisa's took Rose's hands in hers feelings her girlfriend uncomfortable as Lisa's brought her closer to kiss her lips, aware of the tension on Jennie and Jisoo's face for her actions.
-I am Sorry for worrying you - were Lisa's words as she obligated her 'girlfriend' to sit down next to her.
- it does not matter, the important thing is that you are ok - Rose said sincerely as she touched Lisa's cheek.
After that all of them began to talk casually about past memories being careful not to mention nothing that could trouble Lisa's mind, all of them realizing Lisa's clinginess towards Rose,as she caressed her interlocked hands, kissed Rose's cheeks, hugged her tight with an arm wrapped around her waist and her head laid on Rose's shoulder, looking at her dearly, making all uncomfortable with the situation.
Jisoo was preparing to leave signing Rose to said goodbye but Lisa's voice made her 'girl' to looked at her.
-babe, are you going to stay with me?- and who could say no to Lisa's puppy eyes as she was almost pleading for her beloved one attention.
- of course I will, let me just walked Jisoo and Jennie outside- she explained as her voice asked for permission to what Lisa renuently accepted.
- ok, ok but hurry up before I miss you- she said giving a chaste kiss to Rose's lips to what she only nodded and said a “be right back “
With the three of them outside the hospital Jisoo finally could let out her frustrations
-why do you have to stay?- Jisoo sulked
-oh baby don't be like that- Rose said as she placed her hands on Jisoo's cheeks
-she needs us- she remarked kissing those pouting lips
- I know but it was supposed to be our wedding night- Jisoo kept pouting trying to coax her now wife
- I know but it's Lisa who we are talking about, we cannot abandoned her, not now,  at least I won't do it, not again - Rose's stated making everyone silent
-stupid Lisa- said Jisoo as part of a joke receiving a slap on her shoulder.
-I could stay with her- Jennie talk for the first time
-you guys should celebrate your honeymoon, I will make something up- Jennie proposed to what Jisoo hugged her, lifting her up but her excitement was cut off
-no, that would not be fair, you had dealed with all of this for two days, all by your own, you need some rest too, let me, us help you- and with that being said Jennie and Jisoo went to their respective houses.

Rose return to Lisa's room finding her reading a book that they brought for her and as soon as their eyes met Lisa smiled sweetly at her, like she used to do when they were dating, Rose always loved the sincere and warm look in Lisa's eyes.
- you are back- Lisa pointed out pating the empty space on her bed.
Rose followed the silent instruction as Lisa placed the book aside making Rose more room on her bed. They laid down together, Lisa hugging her tight, trying for both of them to fit in the small singled bed, reminding Rose all those cuddling moments spent at Lisa's bedroom, with Lisa's chin on Rose's nape as the blond girl head laid on Lisa's arm close to her heart, snugging together is how they fell asleep.

The next morning the slam of a door obligated them to woke up, startling Rose as she was aware of Lisa besides her who was now fixing her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter