Girlfriend always wins

What baby wants she gets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, another Sihyeon/Aisha fic because I love and adore them. This one is more about Sihyeon coming home from her MC job, tired, and ready to be with girlfriend Aisha, who may or may not be jealous about Sihyeon’s coworkers, so some cute Syeonsha will happen here. Special thanks to WonyosUnni, def couldn’t have even done this without all our syeonsha talks lol, so huge thanks :)

Sponsor Mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, 112714, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Tashphobic, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, Supergirl, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, RedPaint, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria, YANGx_, hanz316, Samlion, Normallyotp, j33200, atlastheresam, kasey_1432, Seulsbear, Karasxo, Mehrus, izujon, Chan_94, blueam, Renhye143, Queen_ren, HornedDevil, hazelpunch, Destitutefate, fakehersmile, angeljenkins,Geekspeak00, 49ae23b700190d3928bc,. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)
 


 

Sihyeon loved her job, working as an MC on The Show was proving to be a wonderful opportunity not just for herself, but for more people to learn about Everglow, and she was enjoying the coworkers, plus meeting other idol friends she knew while filming. The main downside about the job, although it was filmed once a week, was being away from her girlfriend, Yoorim. Not that she doesn’t spend plenty of time with Yoorim when they’re in the dorm, when it’s time for events, and out on their own away from their friends. Still, there are times when after filming ends, or her day has been particularly long, all Kim Sihyeon wants to do is find Heo Yoorim and cuddle up with her.

 

And why wouldn’t she, when she has the sweetest most affectionate girlfriend ever. Yoorim who always waits up for her every time she has to film, so that her face can be the first Sihyeon sees when she enters the dorm. Yoorim who makes sure she’s not hungry or thirsty, ready to take care of her because the other girl is simply that sweet. Sihyeon yawns, covering . She’s not very far from the dorm and already she’s thinking about how she will hug the slightly taller girl as soon as she sees her. Sihyeon checks her phone for any message, Yoorim will often text her after the show is done. Messages of encouragement, cheering her on for doing well, and the general fan girl texts of Yoorim saying how cute and adorable she was.

 

“How can you go on tv looking so cute, Syeon! It makes me weak, you know.”

 

Sihyeon was hoping to see a text of some kind now, any sort of sweet message from her other half, and to her disappointment there was none. It’s unusual to not see anything at all, Yoorim never fails to send a text. Sihyeon decides not to take it personally, Yoorim could be doing anything, hanging out with the rest of their friends, watching a drama she’s engrossed in, or playing games on her tablet, thanks to Sihyeon getting her girlfriend to play games too. Sihyeon will not take it personally. She’ll soon see Yoorim anyway. But what she does is text Jiwon to make sure that the sleeping arrangements are set. Because she is not roommates with her girlfriend, they have to make it where they can share a room, whether it’s Sihyeon exchanging with Yiren, or Yoorim switching with Jiwon, and in some cases they just make the living room theirs and fall asleep on the couch together after a long day. The text comes in soon enough.

 

Jiwon: Yiren’s rooming with me, so don’t worry you two lovebirds will have your space.

 

She teases with an emoji winking and that makes Sihyeon laugh out loud, there’s no need for any silly winking emoji. As all they’re going to do is sleep, cuddle, and sleep. The best part of the end of her work day is getting to be in Yoorim’s arms. She kind of wants to text her now, but she’s almost home and it won’t be much longer now. Sihyeon prepares herself for what is the norm, she will get out the car, head up to the dorm, and find her gorgeous girlfriend sitting in the living room waiting for her. Yoorim will hurry to hug her, tell her she’s amazing, and mention how much she loved watching The Show, because Sihyeon was on it, and they’ll eventually end up cuddled up in bed, which is what she’s most looking forward to. By the time the car comes to a stop, Sihyeon thanks the manager and driver, before heading up to the dorm. She’ll see Yoorim soon, well, as soon as she opens the door. 

 

“Honey, I’m home.” The brown-haired girl laughs, amused with her small joke, and expects to see Yoorim waiting, only to her surprise the living room has no sign of her, and that is alarming.

 

“No cute girlfriend waiting for me?”

 

Now, she shouldn’t be too worried. Again, Yoorim could be somewhere else doing something with one of their friends, or watching a movie, anything is possible. It is however unusual.

 

“Hi, honey, welcome home!” Eunji teases and Sihyeon can only laugh at the blonde main dancer.

 

“Eunji, seriously. If Yoorim isn’t behind you trying to hide…” which would be quite impossible given how much taller Yoorim is over Eunji. The thoughts of that alone makes Eunji laugh.

 

“Oh, sure, she’s hiding behind me. This is the thanks I get for greeting you, Sihyeon.”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She apologizes, even though she knows Eunji isn’t being serious. Still, she looks around for any sign of Yoorim, and it bothers her that her girlfriend isn’t out here. Of course, Sihyeon isn’t about to say she’s concerned or bothered, not that she has to, because it’s quite clear that she is.

 

“She’s in her room, but...never mind you’ll see.”

 

“See what, is something wrong?”

 

“You’ll see.” is all Eunji tells her before heading toward the kitchen. 

 

“I’ll see?” Sihyeon whispers to herself, that doesn’t tell her anything. But it doesn’t sound good either. The brunette’s main thoughts are to go check on Yoorim now, and see what it is that Eunji was talking about. Sihyeon runs possible scenarios in her head, the first being if Yoorim is possibly unwell. It would make sense since she wasn’t waiting for her, but then if she was sick Eunji would have simply told her that. She could be simply watching a drama, and caught up in it to the point she forgot what time Sihyeon gets home, yes, that’s probably the most likely story, at least that’s what the brunette imagined she would see when she opened the room door only to find something else entirely.

 

The dark-haired girl is on her bed, not watching any movies, or sleeping in bed like she’s unwell. No, Yoorim was sitting up in bed, sulking? Was she really sulking and looking adorably pouty with her cheeks puffed up slightly. Sihyeon is always weak for her girlfriend most of all when she’s being cute, and Yoorim may be y in every way, with her dark hair, pretty smile, and captivating eyes. But that doesn’t mean Yoorim isn’t also the most adorable person ever to her. Most fans look at Yoorim and only see y Aisha when she’s on stage. Sihyeon sees the adorable cute girl who is her girlfriend, now she wonders why Yoorim is sulking.

 

“Yoorim, are you pouting?” She asks knowingly and is already on the bed too. Sihyeon can’t resist Yoorim when she’s like this, only she pauses when Yoorim doesn’t even say anything. That is very unusual, because really her girlfriend is all over her, literally. Yoorim isn’t even giving her eye contact either.

 

“Yoorim.” The slightly shorter girl is sitting down in front of her now, and trying to get her attention. Yoorim does her best to not meet Sihyeon’s eyes, if she meets those pretty bright brown eyes of her equally gorgeous girlfriend, there is no way Yoorim will be able to resist. And right now, Heo Yoorim is determined to ignore her, not because Sihyeon did anything to her. She can’t be fully blamed for the fact she is a bright, bubbly, friendly and gorgeous girl. Siheyon simply has that warm energy that has everyone feeling comfortable, and it’s one of the qualities that Yoorim really enjoys about her girlfriend. At the same time, she doesn’t feel all that great when her cute girlfriend is being so cute for so many people, and then there’s the two co-stars as well. Yoorim knows the two guys she works with are co-workers only, but that doesn’t mean she can’t feel jealous. Those two get to be close and see her girlfriend being that adorable, while she sits here looking at a screen.

 

Not that Yoorim isn’t so proud of Sihyeon. She does amazingly every week and Yoorim always means it when she tells her good luck before she leaves, with extra hugs, and a kiss. She faithfully watches The Show in support of Sihyeon, like any good girlfriend. But today, today she feels incredibly jealous, and in that jealousy she has resorted to pouty mode, not on purpose.

 

“Are you really going to ignore me?” It didn’t take long for Sihyeon to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter