Chapter One:smells like teen spirit.

P.s. I Love You.

The first thing they teach you in school is to be kind to others, "shut up ! Fight me !" Ahn Hye-jin missed that lesson; she was furious and ready to attack the girl that had just called her mother a dirty e. Lucky for Hye-Jin her Best friend, Jung Wheein, was there to hold her back from attacking the other girl.

 

"Alright! That is enough!!" Mrs.Kim, the school guidance counselor, intervened "ms. Ahn and ms.shon, my office right now!" She sternly ordered, the two teen girls obeyed and followed Mrs.Kim to her office.

 

Wheein sighs and shakes her head. "I honestly would have loved to seen those two fight," a tall girl spoke while leaning her elbow on wheein's shoulder. Wheein rolled her eyes and removed the girl's arm from her shoulder.

 

"This happened Because of you," she accused before walking off, the bell had rung, and it was time for her to go to her next class.

 

Meanwhile, Two angry girls sat next to each other with pouts, "this is the third time this week that I've had to break you two apart; what's going on?" 

 

Neither girl spoke and just kept starring opposite directions. Mrs.kim sighs, "you two leave me with no choice; you'll both have Saturday detention for the next three weeks" that caught the teenagers attention before they could protest, mrs.kim spoke, "I do not want to hear anything from you two, my decision is final," she writes two passes and hand each of them one "Wendy you may leave first" the girl bows and mugs Hwasa before walking out.

 

"Hwasa, you are better than this; why do you keep letting that girl get under your skin?" Hwasa sighed and looked up at mrs.kim.

 

"She talked about my mom, and she always brings my mom up" everyone in school knew that Hwasa's mother had passed away due to being murdered by a client of hers. People loved bringing it up every chance they got, and she was sick of it.

 

Mrs.kim sighs, "I'm sorry, hwasa" tears started to form in the teenage girl's eyes "how about this? Instead of Saturday detention, how about you help clean the cafeteria today and tomorrow?" Hwasa nods her head while wiping away her tears.

 

Jung Wheein was a quiet person; she didn't speak to anyone if she didn't need to. Still, with hwasa, she just opened right up; she loved isolating herself from the rest of her classmates.she had a desk in the back of the class near the wide window that she loved daydreaming out of "ah, so nice of you to join us Mrs.ahn" her attention now directed to the front where her best friend hands their teacher a tardy pass and bowed in apology.

 

"What did mrs.kim do?" Wheein whispers once Hwasa had taken her seat next to the blonde headed girl.

 

"I have to help clean the Cafeteria today and tomorrow," hwasa whispered back.

 

"Good Morning, Bridgeport students! I hope you guys are ready for spirit week! Today is sunglasses Monday. I can't wait to see all your crazy glasses! Tomorrow will be twin day, so I hope you've got your twin; today's lunch will be a surprise, and you're going to love it; I am your favorite VP Solar, and this has been the morning announcements."

 

"Crap!" Hwasa whispers and hits her forehead, "I forgot to bring my hot pink glasses" the tan beauty started to pout in disappointment; Wheein smiles at her pouting friend.

 

"No worries. I figured you forget, so I brought extras" Wheein bends over and takes two pair of sunglasses out of her book bag.the two best friends put the Mickey and Minnie glasses on and smiled at one another; Wheein loved the way Hwasa smiles at her; she could stare at her for hours.

 

Cafeterias, the jungle of high school, it was always loud and messy. Wheein look down at her lunch tray at the surprise lunch, and it took everything in her to not throw up right there; she gives the lunch lady a small smile before walking around to find a table. "Wheein right here," she looks to her right to see a black-haired girl waving her way.

 

"So when you said surprise lunch, you meant lunch from hell ?" Wheein spoke once she sat down across from Solar, the black-haired girl was a year older than her and was graduating in a few months.

 

"I wanted to warn everyone, but my omma told me not to," she pouts and plays with her mysterious food; Kim solar, daughter of Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Kim-Hwang, Solar's parents, were parent's that everyone wanted they were so caring and polite.

 

"Well, let's pray that this food doesn't attack us" the two share a laugh and spend the rest of the lunchtime chatting about Hwasa and her problematic Ex-girlfriend Moonbyul.

 

Hwasa spotted her best friend at the end of the cafeteria and started making her way to her when someone slides in front of her view "hey, pretty girl" Hwasa rolls her eyes at the older girl and tries to walk away. Still, the girl grabbed her arm. "I miss you," Hwasa's heart softened at hearing those words, "can we talk? Please?".

 

Solar stop giggling when she noticed Hwasa sitting next to moonbyul while the older girl wrapped her arms around her; she taps Wheein's hand and points in the two exes direction. Wheein turns and could feel anger rising; after everything moonbyul had done, she was back with her.

 

Hwasa was thankful to mrs.kim for going easy on her but cleaning the cafeteria was never on her to-do list. "Hwasa, I'll be back; I'm going out to my car," Mrs.lee, the lunch lady, grabs her things and walked out the back door. Hwasa put her headphones on and some music.

 

Hwasa was obsessed in the music playing in her ears she didn't notice the guy walking up on her ,she starts dancing and singing the lyrics to one of her favorite songs but her fun was cut short from someone touching her shoulder ,she jumps and screams making the guy take a step back "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

 

Hwasa holds her chest and start to take deep breathes "it's fine,I love being scared half to death" she sarcastically answered.

 

The guy smiles "well I'm happy I could help, I'm Hyuk-woo but everyone calls me Loco" he stretch his hand out,hwasa smiles and shakes his hand.

 

"I'm hwasa"

 

 

Wheein was so upset about Hwasa taking Moonbyul back that she didn't even wait for the girl after school " I can't believe she's giving her another chance" her and solar were walking home and she was speaking her frustrations.

 

"I mean can you blame her? Moonbyul is hot" Wheein mugs solar "but-but she's a very bad person" she nervously said.

 

"Exactly! She's a awful human being" Wheein was so frustrated and she knew the reason for it . It was no secret that Wheein was in love with her best friend she never tried to hide it.everyone knew ,well not everyone Hwasa was oblivious and everyone let her stay oblivious.

 

Wheein wave goodbye to solar and walks inside her house where her parents sat waiting for her in the kitchen,they looked nervous "uh what's going on?" She questioned while sitting her bag on the kitchen counter.

 

"Okay so sweetie your cousin will be staying with us for a little bit" her mother spoke but Wheein could feel there was more to it ,her omma slowly walks over to her and gives her 200 dollars out of her wallet ,yeah there was something going on .wheein had many cousins so why were they acting like this ? Until it dawned on her there's only one cousin she couldn't stand.

 

" Hyuk-woo is living here ?!!"

 

Hwasa couldn't stop laughing at the older boy ,he decided to keep her company while she cleaned the cafeteria "you could help me" she jokingly suggested to the boy sitting on one of the cafe tables .

 

"I could but then I couldn't watch you clean" hwasa blushes and roll her eyes towards the boy.

 

"You're a greaser" 

 

Hwasa had finally did it ,she cleaned the entire cafe while loco stayed the whole time making her laugh "so pretty girl ,when can I see you again ?" He smiles at her and Hwasa found it so adorable.

 

"That depends,are you going to be around ?or are you a murder that snuck into our school?" She joked ,the school was gated and no one could get in without a pass witch loco had dangling on his neck.

 

He bites his bottom lip before answering "you'll see me around,I just transferred here,I'm staying with my aunt and her family".

 

"Well until we meet again stranger" the two shake hands and stayed in the same position starring at one another.

 

"Babe you ready?" Hwasa look at the exit door to see Moonbyul waiting coolly for her . Hwasa smiles before looking back at the confused boy.

 

"It was nice meeting you loco ,see you around" she waves and quickly rush over to Moonbyul who instantly put her arm around her .

 

Loco watch the two leave and he just chuckled before shaking his head "I'm going to love it here" 

 

Meanwhile Wheein laid on her bed upset ,she couldn't stand her cousin the boy was a blood pest,the two of them  made everything a competition, Wheein got a scooter so hyuk-woo got a bike,Hyuk-woo got a A on his tests and Wheein got an  A pluse.

 

"Knock,knock" Wheein's mother walks into her room with a box of cookies and a juice box "honey how long are you going to stay cooped up in here?"

 

"Until that creature goes home"

 

"Creature? You shouldn't talk about yourself like that cousin" Wheein sits up tensing her jaw as she starred in her door way where her cousin stood smirking at her. If looks could kill then Hyuk-woo would be dead.

 

"Okay Hyukie that's enough bothering your cousin" Jessica puts the cookies and juice boxes next to her angry daughter and kisses her forehead before pushing Hyuk-woo out of the doorway and closing the door.

 

 

Hwasa didn't expect to be back in the back seat of this blue Chevrolet Camaro,eyes closed and Moonbyul's name as the older girl trailed hickys down her neck ,but here she was doing exactly that.

 

Hwasa could feel herself getting more and more aroused,she wanted Moonbyul to take her and make her feel how she use to when they first had but the universe had other plans for her. Hwasa's phone started to ring and the girl knew who it was,she pushes moonbyul off of her making the older girl hit her head on the window "ouch!,Hwasa what the ?!" .

 

Hwasa ignored moonbyul and picks up her phone "h-hello?"her body tensed up the moment she answered the phone.

 

"Would you like to explain to me why you aren't home yet?." The voice on the other line sounded calm but hwasa knew better.

 

"I'm-im sorry I was hanging with my friends" hwasa mentally slapped herself for forgetting she had a curfew.

 

"Your guidance counselor called me about the fight you were in today so I'm a bit confused on how you are hanging out with your friends" Hwasa wanted to hide and never show her face again,there were no words she could say to explain herself so she stayed silent "oh you don't have anything else to say? You have fifteen minutes to be in this house" the line goes dead and hwasa try's her hardest not to cry.

 

"Babe what's going on?" Moonbyul kisses her shoulder and backhugs her .

 

"Um nothing but I need to get home" 

 

Moonbyul drives in the front of Hwasa's house and parks "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning" moonbyul gives the younger girl a kiss on the cheek,hwasa smiles before getting out the car ,she watched moonbyul's car disappear down the street.

 

"You're an hour and a half late" hwasa jumps a little at the voice,she had just came into the house "I told you to be here in fifteen minutes" she starred at the man who rocked back and forth in his rocking chair.

 

"I-I"

 

"There's no excuse you can say to me" the man stood up and walked over to hwasa ,the teenager winced when she felt the man rubbing in between her thighs "I guess I need to show you more discipline" hwasa let her tears fall while she closed her eyes.

 

The man steps back and start to undo his belt buckle ,hwasa kept her eyes shut she didn't want to see the man. Before the man could fully get his belt off he was interrupted by a knock on the door he groans in annoyance "get the door I'm going back to watch TV.

 

Hwasa thanked whoever was watching over her ,she wiped her tears away and fixed her clothes before answer the door "Wheein?" She was confused on why her best friend was standing on her front porch at Eleven something at night with a sleeping bag.

 

"Hey,do you think your foster dad would let me stay the night ? My cousin is going to be staying with me and he's pissing me off"

 

"Uh he might ,come in" Wheein steps inside "wait here I'll go ask him" hwasa walks into the living room where the middle aged man sat watching a soccer game.

 

"Who was it?" He asked without looking away from the game.

 

"Wheein,she's at the door,she wanted to know if she could stay over tonight" hwasa mentally prayed that her foster father agreed,she didn't want to be here with him alone.

 

"Mmm she the girl with the dimples right?" She nods "yeah,yeah she can crash here tonight" hwasa look down and could tell her foster father was already thinking of inappropriate things about her best friend.

 

She walks back to the door and happily grabs Wheein's hand dragging her upstairs to her room "woah easy ,you have to take me on a date first" Wheein joked ,it made hwasa smile.

 

Hwasa hugs her friend "you have no idea how happy I am to see you" she whispered in the older girl's ear.

 

Wheein could feel her heartbeat rising,the smell of Hwasa's hair was intoxicating,and she smelled like roses,she slowly pulls from the hug and stares at her best friend “hwasa I..”  before the words could form in she was cut off by Hwasa’s phone ringing.

 

“It’s moon!” The girl answers the phone and lays on her bed,Wheein sighs and lays next to the girl she knew tonight was going to be a long one.

 

Wheein walked into her first period class with bags under her eyes and her hair in a messy ponytail “woah you look awful” her friend bomi was never shy to speak what was on her mind.

 

“I feel awful”Wheein groans and plops down in her seat “I stayed at Hwasa’s last night and she was on the phone with the grease monkey all night,then they sang stupid love songs all the way here” Wheein puts her head down in annoyance.

 

“I should of made a bet about them getting back together” bomi Said before sitting next to Wheein.

 

Hwasa loved her first period music class,writing how she felt and putting it into lyrics was her favorite,also the music teacher encouraged his students to listen to music”is this seat taken?” Hwasa takes one of her headphones out and looks up at the voice.

 

“Loco right?” She smiled at the boy.

 

“Correct,may I sit next to you?”Hwasa removed her bag from the other seat and Loco smiled as he happily sat down “well I’m glad I didn’t have to go searching for you ,this school is to big”he joked.

 

Hwasa giggles and rolls her eyes before continuing to write on her notebook. Loco starred at the girl for a few seconds, he could smell the roses from her hair ,if going to school meant seeing her everyday then he’ll gladly keep coming.