1000 Years Always By Your Side

Description

Minho, with the help of Jonghyun, Kibum, Taemin, and Jinki, navigates the murky world of danger, revenge, and love as they try to defeat a powerful enemy who helped shape their fate. The five of them share a tragic past, a well-kept secret, and shared destiny. 

Foreword

A tragic past. A well-kept secret. A shared destiny.

Minho promised his dying father to avenge the massacre of his family. Orphaned, alone, traumatized, he was snatched from the claws of danger by a mysterious man who went by the name Seonsaengnim or The Teacher.

He was brought into a quaint and laidback island where he met three other young orphan boys – Jonghyun, Kibum, and Taemin – and Seonsaengnim’s daughter, Hyerin.

Under Seonsaengnim’s wings and tutelage, they led a relatively safe albeit anonymous life. The four boys spent their days training, plotting, and preparing for revenge.

Fifteen years later, everything is ready. They only need to set the plan in motion. But long buried secrets are unearthed when Lee Jinki, the son of his mortal enemy, showed up, forcing Minho to choose between his desire for revenge and the safety of the woman he loves.

He can accomplish both – if only he learns to trust. But can he?

 

Authors note: 

This is my first venture into fan fiction so I really don't know what I'm doing. I have his idea in my head though and it has been bugging me for ages. I have to write them down to regain my peace of mind. 

A word of caution: This story is heavily influenced by a few Korean drama series and a variety show I've watched lately. 

DreamingofMinho
Chapter Three is out and I more than doubled the word count compared to the previous chapters. It's another case of getting carried away. I hope it's not too much. Do let me know what you think. Your comments always make my day. <3