Day 1

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2, 2014

It was the first day of our 'relationship', and I couldn't wait to see SinB. Without any warning, I stopped at her place; I hoped she wouldn't be upset with me just barging into her home. We exchanged numbers yesterday so we could easily contact one another, but I was far too excited, plus I didn't know her schedule. This quickly made me realize that I could have shown up, and she could have very easily had an agenda. What a mess, I should have known that she'd probably be as busy as me. SinB was an incredibly popular dancer, I'd argue the best in South Korea. She did a lot of covers, but she had done her own stuff too. She put out content almost weekly; if I didn't know any better, I'd say she was working herself to death. She looked healthy though–well slept, seemed like she was eating okay. No matter how she pulled it all off, she always did it flawlessly. After my mind wandering finished, I decided to knock on the door to her apartment.

"SinB-yah, I brought snacks!" As soon as SinB opened the door, a smile spread across my face.

"Come in," She groaned and led me into the kitchen. I set down the snacks and began setting them strategically on the dining table.

"Where are your utensils?" While setting up, I was too in the moment to realize that I had no idea where anything was. Thankfully without too much fuss, SinB helped me with them.

"This is only going to be for 30 days, right?" SinB asked with a raised brow, I turned to her but immediately turned back. All she's doing is raising her eyebrow. What the hell? 

"You have my word."

"Good." She sat beside me, sighing. We ate in silence until I spoke.

"When did you learn to dance? I've been watching your choreography and covers for years." 

"When I was three," SinB sputtered, she didn't seem to want to talk.

"three?? No wonder you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter