show me that you do

show me that you do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling his alpha touch him slowly as they lay on their shared bed, Jongho felt a shiver run up his spine. He curled further into Mingi's chest, arms wrapped tight around his alpha's torso and scenting him with all he had. Spicy cinnamon and tangy apples filled his senses, his alpha prominent, swirling his thoughts and making him near incoherent as though he were intoxicated, "Love how you hold me," he mumbled against Mingi's neck, pressing a kiss right under his sharp jawline, nose brushing along soft skin and scent. It was reverent touch, but somehow it was ten times more electrifying. 

Mingi growled, deep from his heart and vibrating against Jongho's chest, resonating in his own heart. It was immediate, Jongho's scent saturating both of them in sweet oranges and chocolate, claiming Mingi with every fiber of his being. His inner omega preened at his alpha, wanting nothing more than to bend to his every whim. Of course, Mingi was gentle and wouldn't dare let Jongho lift a finger, not something many alphas really committed to, and it was something Jongho appreciated to no end, "I swear, you're the answer to my prayers," Mingi mumbled, burying his nose in Jongho's hair and smelling how sweet he was. His large hands clutched tighter at Jongho's wide hips, fingers digging the slightest into the flesh there and bringing him closer, legs tangling together in a knot of limbs. 

Jongho chuckled, recalling his initial thought of the alpha when he first met him and comparing that idea to the man he knew now. Mingi was intimidating at first sight; sharp features and cold look marring his features, leather jacket-clad with his motorcycle proudly parked outside whatever building he was in, tattoos climbing his arms and swirling his knuckles. A bad boy alpha, if you will; not typically Jongho's type. But getting to know him, Jongho quickly discovered that it was a misleading persona and that looks were deceiving. Mingi was an actual sweetheart, respectful and kind, passionate and artistic, loving and compassionate. He was everything Jongho could want and he easily fell for the alpha wanting no one else besides him. No one could compare. 

Here they were now, seven months into their relationship and connected at the hip, nursing brand new mating marks that were scarring on their necks, dipped deep in their scent glands and soul. They were connected through an unbreakable bond and desire for the other, one that meant they were connected for life. They were the happiest they could be, wrapped up in each other and preventing anything from ruining their time together. It was so easy to love Mingi; it was so easy to love Jongho. 

"You don't pray," Jongho reminded with a giggle, shifting himself atop Mingi, chests pressed together so the older could feel his heart beating fast. He was laying on top, pinning Mingi down on his back, making sure he didn't move from his spot so he had his alpha all to himself for the moment. His hand s up to trace the pattern of his teeth marks on Mingi's neck, feeling the raised skin there and remembering the passionate night of bonding they'd committed to. He was in pure bliss and nothing could interrupt their moment. Jongho would be content if he died right then and there; he would have no problem with it. 

"Even then," he smiled, eyes nearly disappearing and crooked tooth on display, melting Jongho to the touch and absorbing into Mingi's body and soul, "I would consider you my religion. I eat, breathe, and sleep you. I could write a whole book about you and treat it like the bible. Hell, I'll publish it an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter