Chapter 1

RITUAL DE AMORE

Fill the air with my whims

light a fire in my heart

let everyone look at you

let them feel our passion .

 

A message came from three people on their mobile phones from Lee JiYeong, the main director of the music show, where at the end of the year they always invite the top stars of the Korean wave to perform.

-There is a proposal to revitalize the audience and make the show even more dynamic, with the help of your wards. We meet in my office on Tuesday at about 7 pm. 

Immediately after the message, each of 3 people went up to the girl and two guys, called them aside and said:

- We had the honor to talk personally with Lee JiYeong himself. He is waiting for us tomorrow. We cannot miss such a chance of dating.

-But I'm not at all involved in music show business, hen.

-I know, and yet you will be curious about this experience. With JiYeong, the mind always works fresh and original, after someone who has been in “his hands” the number of fans has grown instantly.

 

Tuesday.

Evening.

A young girl was waiting in the lobby on the 4th floor of the SBS headquarters for the company, a similar young man was standing next to her, and he was talking to someone on the phone. The clock showed 18.50, they were the first to meet. The girl sitting on the couch looked around with interest around, she was here for the first time, and she was not familiar with everything. Her phone was in her hands and was constantly reflected by new messages from her colleagues. Immediately after the speech, the manager informed all its members that he was taking her back and would return to the hostel only at night.

-But her schedule is finished today? - The girls were surprised for half an hour, looking at the manager.

-One request was received, and I did not refuse. This is only a couple of hours.

And here she is, awe awaiting the first meeting with sombenim. But her appearance did not even show that she was nervous.

The elevator stopped on the floor and two men got out, and one of them was very surprised when he looked at the girl. But before he could even say a word, another elevator stopped next to him and two more mysterious personalities came out. Exactly then, three voices sounded in silence:

- Jessica ?!

- Lee SeungGi oppa ?!

- Jung Kyungho oppa ?!

 

Tuesday.

In the office.

The discussion did not take 15 minutes, when everyone agreed with the proposal of the main director.

-It will be interesting to try, - Jessica replied, agreeing, awkwardly straightening the falling hair of dark brown hair by the ear. Her future partners also nodded affirmatively. - I have never had secrets from girls, it will be difficult to hide something from them.

-You want to say that they instantly recognize when you lie?

-Fortunately, not so soon, I can hide, ha ha ha. But oppa, are you sure you can hide something from YoonA or Sooyoung?

-I'll try. Recently, we do not often meet, we just correspond. The main thing is that you then do not have any problems with your friends.

-Oh, don't worry, SeungGi-oppa. We didn’t go through such difficulties, it happened that we didn’t talk with each other for a couple of days, but then usually the two of them could not stand it and asked for forgiveness, it was even my fault.

-So, everything has been decided, we will meet tomorrow morning, and we will prepare for the speech. I hope for you guys.

-This will be a surprise not only for the audience, but also for our colleagues and friends.

 

The three of them left the building, thank God, it was a time when no one was on the street and they could not be shot on video or on a photograph. Their plan would be revealed very quickly.

-Jessica, I have your number, so I'll call you tomorrow to find out when it is best to pick you up.

-Good, SeungGi-oppa. It will be fun. I don’t know what kind of dance yet, but it will be fun. I already imagine what the faces of the girls will be when they see the three of us.

-It is a pity that there is little time for preparation. In addition, your rehearsals, filming in the film and my studies of the dance itself, this is the first time I have undertaken such an undertaking.

-But what will be the birthday present of Sooyoung, Kyungho -oppa ...

 

They were waiting for her in the hostel, namely Tiffany and Taeyeon, they were sitting together on the couch and looking at the empty TV screen. They both turned their heads to the sound of the door opening and the quiet voice of the girl who entered:

-I'm at home.

-Welcome back, Jessi.

-You look tired, but somewhat pleased, Sica. Food on the table, just warm it up. 

-Or are you going to sleep? - The voice of a friend sounded carefully, when Jessica wearily sat next to them on the sofa and leaned on Tiffany's shoulder.

-I wish I could sleep, but first we’ll eat something. Is everyone else already sleeping?

-Yes, you have been gone for so long, although the manager promised to bring you no later than 10 pm, and now it's already 12. What kind of work, Jessi?

-Something very interesting, but so far they have told me not to tell anyone so as not to jinx it. And this something starts tomorrow, and will last until the end of the week.

-Go, take a shower, change clothes, and while we warm up your food.

“And you will not ask what kind of work?” Almost falling asleep, the girl asked, warming herself in a cozy cocoon of heat of Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“We trust you, Sica. When you can say, you say.