JJH : Cupid's First Love

NCT Fanfic Recommendation List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cupid's First Love

by : lovedream_yg

Completed

Characters : OC x Jaehyun

 

Ready? Aim, hold the bow tight, pull the string along with the arrow and shoot. Yes, you will be in LOVE after this because I am a cupid!

Am I the god of love? Do I look like a boy infant, while shooting the arrow of love? Am I the son of the goddess Venus?

No No No! Shook away all those thoughts! We are in the 21st century, I am working under the Matchmaker Deity. I am the girl shooting the arrow of love to the Young Adults. As much as I love my job, I accidentally shoot an arrow of love to a heart of a conceited, obnoxious yet a erted badass that things started to change.

What will happen between us?
 

 

You have been working as a cupid for 10 years now. You didn't age nor you were a god. You are just a cupid, an ordinary immortal. You are aging from the inside but maintaining your physical features of about 18 years old face and body. You didn't have any power besides a spell to make people to forget you. Your job was to shoot the arrow of love to a human's heart and the next person they see will be their first love. You are working under the Matchmaker Deity and every month, you will send report to the deity to show how many arrows of Love that you managed to shoot. The more you shoot, the higher your rank will be as a Cupid and the probability to aquire a new power. You had never once missed an arrow. You were always proud because up until now, you managed to follow the list given by the deity. Your bow and arrow were invisible to human's eye so whenever you shoot, they will never see what you are doing. You didn't have wings like how they portrayed in Greek history so don't assume you can fly. You also live just like a normal human being, paying rent on time, earning money to feed yourself, getting sick, feeling sad and etc.

You are now living under the same roof with another Cupid who was also placed to work in Seoul, Byun Baekhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter