My Only Intention

Moonsun Being Parents
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scene 3: Third Trimester— Month 7

 

Third Person POV

 

Byul hummed as she glued her eyes to the MacBook screen, fingers typing very busily. She sat on the bed next to her wife as she does her thesis, just in case the older one would need anything.



 

Yongsun, who was already tucked in the blanket, twists and turns as she tried to find a comfortable position to sleep. Not only that, something is somehow bothering her. No, more like someone.



 

The older one sighed with her eyes furrowed. "Can you do your work outside?"



 

Blinking, the younger one turned her head towards her lover. "Me?"



 

"Oh no, sweetheart, I mean the lizard" Yongsun replied with sarcasm lacing her tone.



 

The hamster chuckled lightly at the respond. "Why? Is the keyboard sound too noisy?" She then asked softly.



 

Yongsun shook her head. "No, your smell! It makes me feel nausea"



 

"My smell??" The younger one frowned as she lifted her shirt and brought it to her nose. "I smell like you though?"



 

"I don't know" The older one frowned. "It's just..maybe the shampoo"



 

"Yong, we're using the same shampoo" Byul stated the fact.



 

"Ah..I don't know" Yongsun whined, her head getting dizzier.



 

"Okay okay, don't stress out" The younger one gave in. She then brushed her wife's hair a few times before planting a kiss on Yongsun's forehead. "Call me if you need anything, alright? I'll be in the living room" She smiled.



 

With her eyes remained close, Yongsun nodded. The hamster then took her stuff and went towards the door. She gave her wife another glance before she went out of the room.



 

"It's a phase..it's a phase, Byul. Don't take it to heart" The younger one chanted to herself as she settled in the living room, proceeding with her work. Hours passed and it was almost 2am.



 

"Oh my god.." Byul yawned as she stretched her upper body. "I should take a nap" She mumbled to herself and crawled up the sofa.



 

Yongsun on the other hand was stirred up from her dream. She somehow missed the younger ones arms wrapping around her as she sleep.



 

"Is she still awake..?" The older one muttered as she rubbed her eyes. Dragging the blanket along, she made her way to the living room.



 

"Aigoo" The older one blurted as soon as her sleeping hamster came in view. Yongsun chuckled quietly at the sight of Byul pouting in her sleep. "Are you mad at me in that dream of yours?"



 

Yongsun settled herself beside her wife, facing the sleeping-while-hugging-purple rabbit plushie-woman. "Must've been so tough for you, having to keep up with my antics" She uttered in the lowest volume as her index finger drew maps on Byul's facial features. "If you're mad at me in your dream, do so. Get mad and say the things that hurt you. I know you won't say it to me in real life, but let it all out in there"


 

Her eyes dropped to the bandaid on Byul's fingertip. And it flashed to her, the time when she wanted to eat fruits and the hamster was so quick to grant Yongsun's wish that she cut herself.


 

"Thank you, really" The older one whispered, covering both of them with the blanket. "I know I don't say it often but I am grateful that you're the one I'm facing this with" After landing a kiss on Byul's lips, the older one found herself snuggling closer to her wife and soon fell back to sleep.
 

***
 

"Can we not go, today?" Yongsun pouted as she held the hamster's arms.



 

"Waeeee Moon Yongsun, this is already the third class, we can't stop now" The younger reasoned, keeping her tone very gentle.



 

The older one sighed, getting sulky. "Why do we have to go to that specific place?"



 

"Becauseee" The younger one cupped her lover's cheeks, squishing it lightly. "It's the only place, close to here that have a certified instructor and plus, didn't you like the first two classes? You were having so much fun last time" She raised an eyebrow.



 

The older one brought her hands up, squishing the hamster's cheeks as well. "Becauseeeee" She repeated. "That pretty instructor won't stop flirting around with you and you!" Yongsun squinted her eyes. "I saw you eyeing her from time to time"



 

"Me??" The hamster blinked as she giggled. "What're you saying? I'm only looking at her to understand her instruction better!" She reasoned. "And baby, I wouldn't drool over some other women other than you, alright? You're my only standard"



 

The older one pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest. "But still. She knows she's hot and trying to use that to get to you. While I'm on the side looking like a potato"



 

Byul tilted her head slightly at her wife's behaviour. She can't lie, she does enjoy it when the older one is jealous. She finds it to be very endearing. That, until Yongsun tells her to sleep at the couch for smiling at their neighbor's daughter.



 

"Wow you really know how to win me over, don't you?" The greasy hamster started as she s her hands around the older one. "Potato is my favourite snack on earth" She whispered, causing Yongsun to blush.



 

"You and your tanghulu coated mouth" Yongsun rolled her eyes, yet she smiled right after.



 

"Let's go to the class, yes? I'll only look at you and our baby like this" The younger one widen her eyes, causing Yongsun to laugh out loud— It wasn't that funny, but she's in love, you know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

***

"Keeping my eyes on you~" Byul cooed as she scooped some water and drizzled it around Yongsun's head.


 

"What're you doing?" The older one cocked an eyebrow.


 

"Casting a spell" The hamster replied shortly.


 

"What spell?" Yongsun asked, playing along with her 29 years old wife.


 

"A spell so you can see this one view" Byul answered as she went on to scoop another set of water before drizzling it around her wife again. A grin plastered on her face as she completed her ritual.


 

"What view?" Yongsun asked again. Somehow, she is very curious.


 

"I loview(love you)" The hamster pecked Yongsun's lips and giggled when her wife froze.


 <

Please log in to read the full chapter