Late Night With Ketchup

Moonsun Being Parents
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scene 2: Half The Way

 

Third Person POV

 

"It's so hot" Yongsun sighed as she wiped the sweat that trickled down from her forehead. "Did you find the problem?"



 

"Yes but I don't think I can do anything about it..the main switch is burned out" The younger one replied after taking the torchlight out of .



 

Another sigh leaves Yongsun's lips as she closed her eyes. It's midnight and the fact that their home doesn't have electricity is the worst that could ever happen.



 

"Should we go to the hotel?" Asked Byul, walking back to the living room where her wife laid on the sofa.


 

"I'm too sleepy to get up" The older one whined. Her hand habitually caressed her growing stomach.


 

5 months in, the older one could already feel the massive change in herself. Both physical and emotional wise.


 

"But..will this be enough for you?" Byul asked with concern as she placed the portable mini fan on the armrest.


 

"This shall be fine" Yongsun answered as she closed her eyes, trying to go back to her dream. "Thank you"


 

The younger one stared at her wife, making sure that Yongsun is comfortable enough. "Tell me if you need anything" She uttered, wiping the sweat on the older one's forehead before planting a kiss there.


 

"Mmkay.." Yongsun answered softly, already on the verge of sleeping.


 

Byul sat on the floor as she took out her phone. The older one sleeping equals to free time for games. Thus, the hamster took the chance immediately.


 

"So close.." Byul muttered as she tried to find the last enemy. Half an hour had passed and the younger one is still very immersed with the game.


 

When she heard a whimper coming from Yongsun, the younger one turned her head immediately. "Oh " Byul cursed when the fan slowed down before stopping. "Oh no..not now"


 

Another whimper came out and the hamster hurriedly dropped her phone as she grabbed the newspaper. "Don't wake up..don't wake up" Byul muttered like a mantra as she quickly fanned her wife.


 

Feeling a sudden blast of wind, Yongsun couldn't help but to be forced out of her nap. Through her half-lidded eyes, she could see a very serious hamster fanning her with newspapers. And the scene surely, brought a smile to her face. Seconds later, she went back to sleep.


 

Byul bit her lips when she realized that she had been killed in the game. "Too bad.." She then turned her head back to her wife. "At least I'm winning here" She smiled to herself when the older one slept in peace.


 

An hour passed and the hamster was quite surprised of her own stamina. Though she started to pant and sweat, she managed to keep the same pace. "This is workout" She chanted to keep herself energetic.


 

Yongsun opened her eyes when the once strong blowing wind turned into a slow, almost undetectable wind. "How long did you fan me?" She mumbled quietly, looking at the hamster's head that was leaning on the sofa.


 

Hearing no reply, the older one lifted herself up. She peeked at Byul's face and met a sleeping hamster, with her hand still moving as if it was possessed.


 

"Aigoo" Yongsun chuckled quietly as she held her wife's hand to stop the movement. She then placed it on the sofa. "You're driving me insane with all these cuteness" The older one muttered as she kissed Byul's head.


 

Her stomach growled as soon as she stood up. "Is my baby hungry?" Asked Yongsun, with her hand caressing her stomach. "Let's see what we can eat" She took the torchlight and went to the kitchen.


 

Yongsun opened the fridge, immediately aiming for the ice cream. But much to her disappointment, it has fully melted. "Oh no.." She frowned, out of all food, the one she craved the most can't be eaten.


 

"Yong" Byul called with her hoarse sleepy voice, when she couldn't find her lover anywhere in the living room.


 

"Here" Yongsun answered and seconds later, the younger one appeared in front of her.


 

"What's wrong?" The hamster asked as she wrapped her hands around her wife's body.


 

"The ice cream melted.." The older one replied, staring at the sad looking food with a pout.


 

"Did our little heartbeat craved for ice cream?" Asked the younger one, resting her chin on her wife's shoulder.


 

Yongsun nodded as she stirred the now very-sad-almost-pitiful-looking ice cream.


 

"Then should we get one at McDonald's?" Byul asked, tilting her head to look at her lover.


 

The older one surely loves the idea yet she shook her head as she doesn't want to trouble her hamster. "You must be tired, with all the classes and the fanning"


 

"Nooo" The hamster denied immediately. "I am right now craving for cheeseburgers" Byul replied, which is half true.


 

"Oh cheeseburgers.." Yongsun muttered, salivating at the mentioning.


 

"Come on..let's go" The younger one coaxed, she does not want Yongsun to sleep without her cravings satisfied. "It's nearby so we can take a walk too"


 

A smile quickly formed on Yongsun's face. "Okay" She turned her head and pecked the latter's lips.


 

The two get dressed more comfortably and went out. Holding hands as they make their way to the restaurant.


 

"May I take your order?" The cashier asked with a polite smile.


 

"Yes um I would like two cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, 1 mcflurry and 1 hot chocolate" The older one answered. She then turned to look at her spouse. "What do you want?"


 

Byul was taken aback by her question. "W-wait all of that is for you? I thought you're ordering for both of us" She blinked.


 

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Yongsun furrowed her eyebrows.


 

"What?! No no" The hamster shook her hands quickly. "Um I would have a cheeseburger, medium fries and coke. That's all, thanks" She smiled awkwardly, trying to avoid her wife's intent stare.


 

"That girl was surely checking you out" The older one blurted as soon as they settled at a table.


 

"Hm?" Byul raised an eyebrow, her hands busy with setting the food for the older one.


 

"The cashier" Yongsun said again. "She was staring too much"


 

The younger one's lips curved upwards at the jealousy shown by her wife. "They can stare all they want" Said the hamster as she took a fries and placed it in front of Yongsun's mouth. "But they're not you"


 

"So I won't reciprocate" Byul added, grinning when the older one bite on the fries. She then popped the rest into . "And you're not fat, alright. If anyone says that you are, I'll evolve into wild hamster and attack them" The

Please log in to read the full chapter