The Start Of H̶e̶l̶l̶ Heaven

Moonsun Being Parents
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scene 1:The Announcement

 

Third Person POV
 

 

"We are going live in a bit!" Yongsun shouted, informing her wife who is still choosing which t-shirt to wear.



 

"Be there in a bit!" Byul replied as she stared at the black tee with Eclipse printed on the middle. "Should I wear this instead?"


 

"Please don't tell me you're still choosing t-shirts" The older woman guessed.



 

The younger woman sighed as she couldn't make up her mind. She then took the eclipse tee as she walked towards Yongsun's personal room— ones that the older woman referred to as Solarsido studio.



 

"Help, should I just wear the one I'm using now or this one I'm holding?" Byul asked, tilting her head to the side.



 

"Byul" Yongsun sighed. "It doesn't, matter. We're just going to sit in front of the camera. What are you so nervous for?"


 

"I have camera fright, you know" The younger one defended. "So which is better?" Not giving up, she asked again.



 

And it caused Yongsun to groan. "Just wear anything! You'll look good in them anyways!"



 

At the compliment, the younger woman grinned. "That's what I wanted to hear" She winked. "Alright, I'll just change for a bit. Be here in 30 seconds!"



 

Yongsun, with slightly open and eyes blinking, felt very dumbfounded. Before she could even start complaining about her childish wife, Byul popped up in front of the door.



 

"Miss me?" Asked the hamster as she sat next to her lover.


 

"You're so annoying" Yongsun glared as she put her phone on the tripod stand.



 

"You love me for that" The younger woman smiled as she pat(more like slap) Yongsun's with a melody. "We will, we will, rock you!"



 

"Ack, yah!" The older woman frowned as she smacked the latter's shoulder. "Stop it"


 

Byul giggled as she managed to annoy her wife once again. The hamster is somehow in a good mood today.



 

"Alright" Yongsun exhaled as she sat on her gaming chair. "Come closer, you're out of the frame" She uttered.



 

"How close?" Byul moved her own gaming chair to Yongsun's. Though their chair is now side by side, the younger woman kept on leaning towards her lover. "This close?" She whispered, sending a shiver to Yongsun's spine.



 

"I'm starting the live" Yongsun informed once more as she tried to hide the fact that Byul's behaviour brought some heat to her mochi cheeks.



 

"Alright" Byul whispered once more, purposely teasing her wife. She then pecked Yongsun's neck before pulling away. With a wide grin, the hamster put on her Spiderman mask.


 

"Control yourself, MoonbyulE" Yongsun demanded, no, more like pleaded. She too, is nervous to finally introduce her 'colleague 1' aka her 'camerawoman' whenever they have outdoor filming.



 

She wouldn't want Byul to turn the live session into soft . Knowing too well that the younger one can be very bold in publicly displaying affection, it is indeed, the Youtuber's biggest fear.



 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Solarsido~ imnida!" Yongsun started when the couple is finally going live on her YouTube channel.



 

Byul watched her wife in amusement, it never seize to amaze her how fast Yongsun's mood can change whenever the camera is on. She herself, don't even think she can do such thing.



 

"So, as I have promised, today we will be doing face reveal!" Said the older one. "Since you guys keep asking about my colleague 1, my camerawoman, my cause of high blood pressure and my wife— they are actually the same person, everyone"


 

The couple glanced at each other and giggled at the somehow funny fact. Yongwangnim(Solarsido's subscribers name) always thought that Yongsun has her own small company to manage everything.



 

"This is my all-in-one youtube-ing kit, everyone" Yongsun patted her wife's shoulder in between her laughs. "So, MoonbyulE-ssi, can you take off your mask?"



 

"Ah..should I, Moon Yongsun-ssi?" The hamster asked and the two chuckled giddily as they teased their viewers.


 

{A/N: Bold and italic for comments}


 

Yongwangnim 1: Show us juseyo~


 

Yongwangnim 2: Jebal-yooooooo


 

Yongwangnim 3: Stop teasing us huhu


 

"A lot of people seem very eager to see your face, Byul-nim" Yongsun voiced out as her eyes scanned the comment section.


 

"Really? Well..if we can get 5k viewers then I'll take this o- OH!" Before Byul could even finished her sentence, the view skyrocketed. Far beyond her actual goal.


 

The duo went into another set of laughing session at the unexpected situation.


 

"Woah..I really..woah" The hamster spoke in awe. "Yongwangnims are very..woah"


 

"Just take it off, Byul-ah..they might knock on our door after this if you don't" Yongsun joked. She then helped to hold Byul's cap as the latter took off the mask.


 

"Tadaaaaa" The hamster cooed as she waved.



 

Yongsun whooped as she sang a 'congratulation' song randomly, with the hamster dancing along. The two then calmed down with a giggle.



 

Yongwangnim 4: I see why they suit each other very well..


 

Yongwangnim 5: Couples who goes crazy together, stays together for a very long time


 

Yongwangnim 6: Before, I was kinda disappointed to know that Solar-nim is married but seeing this, they're very cute together T^T


 

"Okay, firstly, let's calm down" Yongsun said as she patted her wife's arm.


 

"You're the excited one!" Byul replied with a laugh, her hand went on to pinch the older woman's cheek. "Kiyeowo" She muttered.


 

"Okay, Byul-nim, some people asked why didn't you reveal your face from the very first Solarsido episode. Please give a proper answer" Asked the older one as she used her hand as the mic.


 

"Ah the actual reason?" Byul raised an eyebrow, grinning as she thought of a new way to annoy the latter. "Well, Solar-nim doesn't want you guys to see my face..in case you would have a crush on me"


 

At the answer, Yongsun looked at her giggling partner with a 'What kind of bullery is this?' face.


 

"Ah..wait a minute~" Yongsun smiled sweetly at the camera before she covered the camera with her hand.


 

Then a sound of loud slap filled the room.


 

"Pardon me~ I needed to slap a very annoying mosquito" Yongsun uttered as she removed her hand, once again displaying her sweet, innocent smile.


 

The younger woman on the other hand, rubbed her shoulder that has built its own immunity against Yongsun's fire fist. It was slightly painful yet her smile does not cease.


 

"I'm telling the truth, Yong" Said the younger one as she pointed at the comments. "Just look at all these people..woah Moonbyul-ni

Please log in to read the full chapter