Final.

Please Be .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trembling, trembling.

 

Sigh.

 

The waves crashed gently against the shore, the sea rocked calmly, and the breeze blew, creating its own song.

The salty stench of the sea gently tickled his nose, and the twinkling sun fell on the waters, saying goodbye like an old friend.

Each blond strand swayed to the rhythm of that lullaby, cooing, like a mother's whisper, taking her little one to a land full of sweet dreams.

It felt like being at home.

With soft, indecisive steps, he made to the shore. With nimble fingers, he untied his sandals.

One step, another one.

The view was special, ethereal.

He could feel the sand between his fingers, the cold water slowly wetting his feet.

Washing, purifying.

Said beach seemed to shine with great intensity, but not enough to become overwhelming. In fact, that light only seemed to bring calm, decorating that place with unreality.

That peace, that feeling of unconcern.

He had forgotten what it was to feel like that, to feel freedom, the feeling of ‘just being’.

Far from criticism, high expectations, malicious glances and hurtful whispers.

It felt like being 16 again.

Soft footsteps echoed on the wet sand, almost imperceptible, leaving the sound of small splashes traveling along with the wind.

"Is that really you?" the breeze whispered in the desolate place.

Sehun turned around, smiling. His heart skipped a beat, and the adoration flowed through his body like coffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter