The Story Never Ends

OMW 1: Over You

"So, you're into jellies now,"

 

Jiho spoke, there was a slight crunch in her voice, she doesn't know if it's because of nervousness or because of her lack of sleep from the trip. Arin was too busy with the jellies, so her planned surprise has failed. Arin looked up at her, more like stared as if the girl is thinking whether she's Jiho or what. Jiho wonders. She wouldn't forget my face because of those gone years,, right? 

 

ARIN.

 

She's really here.. Arin couldn't think of what to say, it's really Jiho, but she's blonde, and her hair got longer. She still has those fox eyes, those pretty eyes that Arin couldn't stop staring at. What is this? Why is she here when I least expected her to be? Their staring contest stopped when Mimi suddenly popped behind Jiho and started headlocking the girl. 

 

"Why didn't you tell me you're already on your way huh?!" Mimi exclaimed while the poor Jiho keeps tapping on the other's arm.

 

"Tap! Tap!!" as if they were wrestling. 

 

"Stop that and let us hug her you big bear," Yooa says and pulled Mimi away, which makes the girl whine.

 

They-- all except Arin-- all gave hugs to Jiho, asking her about the flight and how she was doing. Arin was left dumbfounded on the side, she still couldn't get used to having Jiho here again. She doesn't know what to feel about Jiho being here; Jiho smiling, laughing, and sharing jokes with the others like how they used to before. 

 

"If I did, my surprise would fail." Arin heard Jiho says when they finally went back to their seats while Arin never budged. 

 

The next few hours, Arin acted as if Jiho sitting next to her doesn't bother her, she lost her appetite. She heard many of Seunghee's jokes and she just laughs as if she's okay, but she's not, she can't even look at Jiho like how she did earlier. She doesn't know what she could do if she tries. She's really not in the mood, and everyone seems to not notice it, even her sister who's too busy eating and listening to Seunghee's stories.

 

Arin wanted some fresh air so she excused herself, telling the others that she's gonna pick up a call from a friend so she could go out. She went upstairs, on the rooftop of HyoJin's cafe. Finally..  she sighed as the cold air welcomed her. She sat down at the bench in the middle, having herself all busy by looking and watching the empty sky that evening.

 

What should she feel about this situation? What must she do? How should she act? Arin doesn't even know how to react in her case. She thought it was a good thing that she couldn't see Jiho everyday in the past three years because she had too many questions that had been bothering her. But now that Jiho's back, Arin's sure that she can't hold back. Does she have to? 

 

"Thought you'd be calling your friend, are they ghosts or something?" it was Jiho again.

 

The girl followed her. Arin closed her eyes and heaved a deep breath before finally accepting the situation she is in now with Jiho. For three years, Jiho never bothered talking to her even just on texts or facetime, and now, she's talking as if nothing happened, as if those three years never passed by.

 

The tall girl sat next to her. Arin only noticed how Jiho still has that good sense of fashion. Jiho's only wearing a blue long-sleeved polo, and skinny jeans. God, how can she be so pretty and handsome at the same time? Arin was internally cursing herself for feeling this way. It's been three years and she never moved on, even just a bit no matter how hard she tried, and now here she is, all shy and blushing like how she was that night on the trip years ago when she first had alone time with Jiho in their villa.

 

"Or are they chickens?" Arin only realized she didn't answer Jiho's question earlier, Jiho is teasing her with the chicken again. It's been years and this is still her main teasing bullet? 

 

"Stop, I told you I can eat chickens now." Arin finally spoke, her voice trembled at first.

 

"Are you staying for good?" Arin asks; knowing this is the safest question. 

 

Jiho nodded, resting her arms on the bench. "Yeah, it's more exciting here." She simply answered. Arin doesn't understand, exciting? Then why did she even go there in the first place?

 

"I finished my studies there, and will now find some real job so I could pay back my grandparents' hard work. I went there because my aunt told me she'll pay for my studies since my grandparents can't work anymore. That's why." Jiho explained. as if she had read Arin's mind. Arin never knew about this, she asked Yubin before but Jiho didn't tell anyone about the real reason for her leaving.

 

"I'm sorry" Arin looked at Jiho, there was no emotion in her face, she was just staring at the night sky. "...for not telling you" Jiho continued. 

 

Arin wanted more, she wants Jiho to speak more. This isn't the only thing they have to talk about. But she couldn't ask. She doesn't have the courage to do so, after all those three years, she couldn't find the courage anymore.

 

Jiho stood up, "Let's head back inside now, they might eat all the food." Arin sighs and says she'll follow soon but Jiho took her hand.

 

"Let's go, mosquitos might bite you." Jiho flashes that pretty smile which made Arin's heart almost fall to the ground. She's still in love and it pains her. She's back to zero.. more like she realized she's still the same.

 

--

 

"Did you know that she's coming back today?" Arin asks her sister when they're back home and about to head to sleep. Yubin, who's busy with her phone, sat up from her bed and placed her phone on the side table between her bed and Arin's. 

 

"Yeah, Mimi unnie kinda gave me a hint this morning."

 

Arin mouthed an "ahh", doesn't really know what to say next. She knows Yubin has been keeping an eye on her and Jiho since she once told her about what happened. Arin also knows that Yubin has talked to Jiho about her. After the night she cried to Yubin, her sister talked to Jiho over the phone the next morning, but Arin doesn't know what happened next. All Yubin said is that, she should focus on studying instead. 

 

So she did. 

 

When Yubin turned off the lamp, there was only the moonlight which gives their room enough light for Arin to see the ceiling. She hugged her pillow as she started getting drowned in her thoughts once again. What really happened in the past years? Nothing. Just Arin being all confused and still in love with even just the thought of Jiho existing. 

 

The first months after Jiho left have been hard for her, she had to try focusing on studies even though her mind is all about Jiho. The girl left her so confused and Arin doesn't have any choice but to not do anything about it. She had to deal with it all the time. Jiho always updates her sns, posts photos of her, and whatever she's doing on where she is; and it made Arin feel like a fangirl waiting for updates on her idol. 

 

Ah.. Here's Arin with her non-stop thoughts again. What would happen between her and Jiho? That's what she's been thinking the whole day and in the past few years. Nothing's changed. She's still drowned in her own opinions about her and Jiho. She never knew what Jiho felt towards her. She doesn't even know if Jiho has something towards her. Arin wasn't an idiot. She knew Jiho treated her differently, she always felt special because of the girl. And Jiho wasn't an , she wouldn't just play and mess with Arin's feelings, right?

 

Now that Jiho's back, what would happen to them? Will something really happen?

 

--

 

JIHO.

 

It was 1:00 in the afternoon when Seunghee got back from the cafeteria on the ground floor of the academy. Yubin said Seunghee should buy food for them this time since Jiho just came back and she doesn't know the food trends these days. Mimi, Yubin, Seunghee, and Jiho occupied one of the vacant tables at the lounge of the said place that afternoon. Jiho wasn't there to study with them, she just has nothing to do so she visited her friends here.

 

"So what are you doing in the academy if you're already finishing architecture? Those science classes have nothing to do with your dream." Jiho asks, her feet on top of the table while the others are busy writing notes from their class this morning. 

 

Mimi tapped the pen on her chin before answering. "I'm trying to explore other subjects too," She says simply before going back to writing.

 

"No, she's only here to flirt," Seunghee says as she shooed Jiho's feet off the table so she could set the food she bought for lunch.

 

"Your shoes are dirty!" the small girl whined and glared at Jiho which made the latter laugh and apologize quickly.

 

"Heyy, not because I've reached my goal means I'll live for that one goal only. I gotta work on my relationship with Yooa too," says Mimi as she helped Seunghee.

 

Yubin started putting her notebooks back in her bag, ready to eat. Yooa wasn't there, Mimi says Yooa's dad called this morning, asking her to come over to their house.

 

"Yeah right, by taking classes which won't give you any credits? You really think Yooa doesn't know?" It was Yubin-- while munching the piece of rice cake in .

 

Mimi nodded, "Yeah right too, I know, she's like, the smartest and prettiest girl ever, beauty and brains, and my girlfriend." she says proudly while Seunghee says she's gross and cringe, Jiho knows Mimi was sincere and it's because she's in love. 

 

"Pretty sure she'll ask you to quit this soon," says Seunghee. 

 

"But, I'll still come here to be with her no matter how life tries to push me away from her." Now, now.. is Mimi exaggerating? Jiho just chuckled. The three continued talking. 

 

But.. That's right, thinking about Arin-- Arin's her goal now, again. Same with how Jiho finished her studies, she'd want to fix everything between her and Arin. She should be braver now that she's not dependent anymore and she could decide for herself.

 

"Enough with Mimi being all protective of Yooa. How are you and Arin?" Jiho looked at Seunghee who asked, then to Yubin and Mimi. In the past years, it was Mimi who Jiho talked to a lot since Mimi never stopped calling her. And Jiho remembers the last time she talked with Yubin through call was when Yubin asked her how she felt towards Arin. 

 

"Why did you leave without telling her? Why'd you leave my sister like this?" Jiho heard Yubin's high tone from the opposite line. She excused herself from her cousins and went into her new room.

 

"I.. just have to do this. Please trust me, I didn't mean to hurt her, I wouldn't hurt her, I just have to finish my studies and come back there. I know she could be mad at me, but I have no choice. I'm sorry" Jiho answers and Yubin ended the call.

 

After that call, Yubin didn't bring up that topic anymore, whenever they talk, it'll just be about their studies and what happens in their lives, Jiho hopes she'd hear about Arin everytime she talks to Yubin, since Mimi wasn't that much close enough to Arin.

 

"We're still friends!" Jiho answers, almost nervous about this. Mimi remained quiet, focused on eating, maybe? Or letting Jiho take over in this conversation.

 

"Have you talked to her?" Yubin asks. Jiho smiled and nodded.

 

"Yeah, I kind of explained why I left," She answers as she grabs a water bottle, drinking a bit to relax, she feels like she's on a hot seat with Arin's parents.

 

"We know you still have something for her, Mimi told us when you suddenly asked us to give some gifts to Arin when we really had prepared one but you kept telling us to give yours too, and tell Arin that it was from me and them,"  Seunghee says, Jiho glared at Mimi who's now coughing because of the sudden reveal.

 

"I-I told you it's a secret!" Mimi tries to defend herself but they ignored her.

 

"And to think that it didn't change even after years of not talking to each other looks like that something is deep enough not to be forgotten or fade." Yubin was speaking her theories or facts. Jiho knows it's a fact. Because it's true.  

 

"When will you woman up and tell her everything? I'm sure my sister is waiting for that." 

 

When will I? Jiho asks herself. Arin sure had something for her too, Jiho knows it, she felt it. But something pushes her off to a corner where she feels scared of telling Arin how she feels. What if she gets rejected? What if Arin doesn't want to hang out with her anymore after she left just like that? 

 

ARIN.

 

Arin was excited she could finally go home after her most hated class; she hates it because she has to go home at night because of the schedule. It was okay now since she's on her way home, thank goodness her friend Byeol insisted once before that she should walk with them every dismissal so she wouldn't be alone. She was listening to her classmates-- just Chaekyung and Doah-- complaining about how their professor was so boring and such while Byeol was just walking next to her. 

 

This girl is always quiet but she always approaches Arin and tells her they should hang out together which Arin agreed to. She really needs friends who like studying too, and Byeol is one of them. It just happened that Doah and Chaekyung always follows them around so they ended up being together always, like everytime, at school.

 

Arin was busy telling her friends about her plans on reviewing when she saw a tall girl wearing an oversized white shirt, black jeans, and..  running shoes? It looked like Jiho. It couldn't be Jiho, but it was. Was she exercising and just happened to pass by the university grounds? Her blond hair with that black cap makes her look like a dancer on the street but she looks cute and cool at the same time. The girl was on the side, by the gate, is she waiting for me?  

 

This had Arin panicking, she's almost in front of the other when Jiho looked at her, with those pretty eyes and a sly smile. She knew she's cornered and even if Jiho wasn't here for her, she still has to at least talk to her. They were good friends before.

 

"Why are you here..?" Arin asks, her classmates also stopped when she did.

 

Jiho looked at her friends, one-by-one, and stopped when she saw Byeol. The girl looked like she's judging Jiho meticulously by how she's staring at her. Arin swore her heart bounced when she saw how Jiho grinned.

 

"I'll walk you home." So she's here for me.. It's the usual reaction from Arin whenever Jiho offers something to her: she accepts without complaints.

 

Jiho grabbed Arin's backpack and held her hand, telling her classmates that she's taking Arin with her tonight and she can't walk with them. Arin looked at her classmates, Doah and Chaekyung practically shoo-ing her and telling her to have fun and be safe while Byeol looked annoyed, her arms crossed. Arin swears she'll explain tomorrow about Jiho.

 

"Shouldn't you be with my sister and the others?" Arin asks when they started walking.

 

"I thought Yubin unnie said you're gonna be with them today." She felt Jiho lightly squeezing her hand. Now, Arin realized Jiho is holding her hand. And she knows she's blushing to death. God.. it's supposed to be normal, right? Jiho probably thinks this is normal.

 

"Yes I was with them, but now I'll walk you home." Jiho answered shortly.

 

The short-haired girl looked around the streets, thankfully the weather isn't that cold today. She remembers the last time she walked in this street with Jiho. It was snowing and they ditched school to go to the mall for Yubin's birthday gift.

 

Silence. Arin couldn't look to see Jiho's face but she knows they're awkward right now. Ugh, I shouldn't have let her take me.. or she shouldn't have fetched me, She knew this would happen but she was too occupied by Jiho being on her school to fetch her. Think, Arin. Think of a topic.

 

"What are your plans... now that you're done studying?" Arin asks, almost a whisper. She doesn't know why her voice turned out like that. Was she shy again? 

 

Jiho chuckled, like music to Arin's ears. "I've talked to your sister and Seunghee, we'll start a business together," Arin remembers her sister is currently pursuing veterinary, while Jiho and Seunghee finished business management. Only that Jiho went abroad.

 

"What kind of business?" She asks, like an obvious question but she has to carry this conversation.

 

"We have many ideas in mind, but I might consider if you have a suggestion." Arin thinks. What could be?

 

"How about a pet shop? It's a trend lately. That way, you'll have Yubin unnie to supervise the shop while you and Seunghee will be managing the papers."

 

This had Arin finally adjusting, she suddenly feel comfortable, like how she was with Jiho before. Jiho's just the same as she was before, she makes Arin feel the same-various feelings in just a day.

 

"Ah, you're so smart. That's a good idea." Jiho hasn't let go of Arin's hands, she only notices they're slowly swaying their hands. Arin wonders what they'll talk about next, should she start asking about the two of them? Maybe not now..

 

"How about you? You're graduating soon, any plans?"

 

"Maybe I'll go to an academy this summer to review for civil service exams." She saw Jiho smiling when she took a quick glance at her. Is she proud of me yet?

 

Arin is on her last year with multimedia arts. She doesn't really know what job will she pursue. The past three years is just about her trying to ace her subjects so she could finish without worries. Their parents are expecting that she'll get good results just like her sister.

 

--

 

“She walked me home." Arin blurted out when she and Yubin were on their room. As usual, Yubin's busy studying while Arin is playing with the stuffed toy she got from Mimi.

 

“Yeah, I saw her earlier, she greeted me and mom." Arin scanned Yubin's face, hmm.. should she ask about Seunghee?


“Arin" Okay no, looks like Yubin would tell her something else instead.

 

“Yeah?" 

 

“Give her a chance, hear her out." Yubin talks, while reading, quite a talent she got there, which Arin really admires about her sister. She's sure, Yubin was talking about Jiho. Who else could it be, right?

 

“I would.. but she’s not even initiating anything nor explaining anything to me." Arin sat up, hugging the big tiger stuffed toy which reminds her of Jiho sometimes.

 

“She would, soon.. but give her a chance, okay? She’s doing everything for a reason." Here goes Yubin again. She talks as if she knows something on Jiho's side but if Arin would think about Jiho's actions, it looks far from what Yubin is saying.

 

“I’m not even sure of what Jiho and I are right now.”

 

True, Arin was never sure, the three years that passed by are completely just her assuming everything. She never had her questions answered.

 

“I just hope you two could talk about this. You were really good friends and if there’s one person I could trust in taking care of you, it’s Jiho.” Arin blushed, Yubin is pointing out about Jiho being a girlfriend to her.

 

--

 

"Why are you here again?"

 

Again, Jiho was standing not so far by the school gate. The last time Arin saw her was when Jiho fetched her last week, then after that, Jiho didn't text her or anything. But she knows Jiho was busy with her new condo unit, she's been buying stuff for her new room, so Arin didn't mind her disappearance.

 

"I'm fetching you and I'll walk you home today again." How can she say that so cool? Arin thought, Jiho's wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans again, but she's wearing only sandals, which unintentionally makes her look like a real-life idol.

 

Weirdly, but Jiho really dresses well, or maybe any clothes look good as long as she'll wear them. Arin's mind finally went back to reality when she felt Doah patting her back. Now realizing that Jiho is staring down at her arm, where Byeol is clinging at.

 

Uhm..

 

"Ah! I forgot to introduce you to each other last time. Jiho, this is Byeol, Chaekyung and Doah, my classmates!" Arin introduces them.. awkwardly. Jiho nodded at them one by one. 

 

"Can I take her now?" Jiho asks them nicely, Doah nodded quickly, lightly pushing Arin towards Jiho but Byeol held Arin back. Arin sighed before looking at Jiho.

 

"Uh.. Why?"

 

"Because I want to." Jiho answered shortly, taking Arin's free hand. How about what I want? 

 

"Sorry, I already asked Arin out today." Byeol, who wasn't talking finally spoke, with that cold voice. Jiho smirks.

 

"Excuse me? Asked her out?" Arin felt Jiho's gaze, Byeol was telling the truth, she promised to come with her to the mall today.

 

"I waited here since morning because I couldn't reach Yubin to ask your schedule. I didn't mind waiting for hours because I know you're the one I'm waiting for, and now, you're going out with someone else already?" Jiho asks her calmly. Arin couldn't get where Jiho's remarks are going.

 

Jiho is completely wrong, Arin wasn't dating Byeol or whatever. Now, she's having a hard time handling this. She looked at Doah and Chaekyung who were both unusually quiet. Arin sighed before pulling away from both Jiho and Byeol. 

 

"I promise to come with you next time. Jiho just came back from States and I have to accompany her. I'm really sorry, but I'll make it up to you tomorrow, promise." Arin speaks softly, which made Jiho smile from ear to ear. Meanwhile, Byeol just bit her lip and nodded. The three girls said goodbye to Arin and now she's left alone with Jiho. 

 

"I chose to come with you today because you said you waited since morning.. I wanted to ask why, you could've just called me or told me you're coming so I could tell you my schedule." Arin says as they walk but Jiho ignores her and grabbed Arin's backpack like how she did last time.

 

"I bought you jellies." Jiho pulled out a pack of jellies she bought on her way to the university earlier. That's Arin's favorite so she could only thank her as she starts eating. She's stressed the whole day because of some project and so this at least aids her.

 

"Do you wanna go somewhere this weekend?" Jiho asks her, Arin looking on the ground brought her eyes to Jiho.

 

"Somewhere? Where?"

 

"Anywhere you want.."

 

"I don't know.. why, are you asking me out?" Is she asking me out? Is it because of what Byeol said earlier? Was Jiho triggered about it? Or not? Stop assumming things, Arin. She scolds herself.

 

But Jiho said, 

 

"Yeah, you can put it that way."

 

"Why?" Yes, why? Why is she suddenly doing this? Why is Jiho like this towards her? Arin is full of questions, she's too confused.

 

"Because why not?" Arin stopped.

 

Sigh

 

"Jiho," She looked at her, "unnie.. I know you might be thinking that what happened years ago is irrelevant anymore but it isn't. I-It's been haunting me for years and you, acting like it didn't happen really frustrates me.."

 

There, Arin finally said it. But the look on Jiho's face looks like she has expected this already.

 

"Sorry.. I'm sorry." Those words are the only thing that came out from Jiho's mouth, their walking slowed down. 

 

"Can't we first talk about it..?" Arin wonders, she feels desperate and she really wants to talk about it.

 

"Let's go to my place first, not here." Jiho says. Arin doesn't know why but she feels nervous about this. Jiho wouldn't leave her clueless again right? She'll finally answer all of my questions today, right?

 

They reached a building, it's not too far from Yubin and Arin's house, this is where Jiho lives now. 

 

They're on Jiho's unit, where she stays since she's the only one who went back to Korea. There were black, brown, and white layouts on the room's decor. Arin saw a framed picture of Jiho's grandparents on the wall, next to it is a picture of a couple, Arin guesses they were Jiho's parents. She looked around as Jiho went somewhere in the room, but Arin was busy checking out the pictures and such. 

 

Arin walked around, but Jiho told her to stay in the living room. The unit was too quiet and the lights were dim and it made Arin sentimental when she saw a framed picture of them from their trip about four years ago. There's another picture frame on the side table next to Jiho's bedroom door but Arin couldn't see what was on it since it was covered in the shadows.

 

"Why didn't you talk to me after that night?" Arin immediately asks, when she saw Jiho walking out of her room holding a box, just a small box.

 

Arin was hugging her backpack when Jiho placed the box on the table. She took something in there and then knelt across the confused girl. Jiho took her hand as she stare at Arin's soft hands. 

 

"Look at these."

 

Jiho gave her a set of pictures, it was around 10s, which she took from the box. Arin placed her backpack beside her then carefully pulls the black-tie that holds the pictures together and placed it on the side. The pictures.. they were all Jiho's. She saw some of them from her sns, but they weren't just pictures of Jiho. They were pictures of Jiho holding the gifts Arin received from their friends. Arin remembered the tiger stuffed toy she always hugged to sleep. It was from Mimi, as she remembered. Mimi told her to hug it to sleep so she wouldn't get nightmares. That's why.. That's why Arin keeps receiving multiple gifts from her friends on most special dates. Some of them are from Jiho. No.. most of them.

 

"I'm sorry. For leaving you confused, I know it was so hard for you. I-I.. asked them to help me out and give you these gifts because I'm a coward and I can't give them to you personally. I don't have a choice but to leave and I didn't want to give you a hard time." Jiho muttered, taking Arin's hands again. The latter didn't know what to say, she couldn't say a word, she just wants to listen for now. Please tell me everything, Jiho. 

 

“I’m sorry, for not talking to you for years. I was too scared of what you'll think about me after what I did to you. I’m sorry if I made you sad when I was always avoiding you but believe me, I was just scared and I admit my mistakes. Now, I have the courage to come back and be true to my feelings. Arin.. All these years, I have always been into you. I studied hard, I've set my goals straight to be a better person so that when I come back here, I know I’m already capable of being a person you could love. I'm really sorry if I couldn’t tell you before that I like you so much. That whenever I close my eyes, you appear in my mind; that you’re the only person who calms me down when I’m stressed. That whenever I have nothing to do, I just end up writing your name on my notes because I keep thinking of you."

 

Jiho took a short pause but it seemed so long for Arin as they stared at each other.

 

"I’ve been so in love with you. I thought it might change and if ever I come back here and see you happy with another person, I’ll be fine and my feelings have faded but they didn’t. They’re still here as if time never passed and whatever I feel towards you is still the same.”

 

Jiho was breathing heavily, hard. She looks too nervous and Arin could see it in her eyes, the sincerity, and longingness.

 

Arin bit her lip, her hands were trembling when she finally realizes what Jiho meant by everything she just said. She knows Jiho could feel her trembling. Arin wants to speak, she wants to tell Jiho that she’s happy, that she’s so happy. These are the answers she’s been waiting for and now, here it is. All she has to do is tell Jiho how she feels.

 

But Arin doesn’t know where to start, and what should she say. Her mind is speaking through her eyes, she’s staring at Jiho and she hopes Jiho could just understand her.

 

They’re still in the same position, Jiho kneeling across her, holding her hands as if trying to soothe her. Arin knows Jiho is waiting for her answer, maybe this is how Jiho felt, three years ago; the urge to just kiss Jiho in order to tell her how she feels, because words would never be enough to express whatever it is that they both felt.

 

Arin leaned down and hugged Jiho’s neck, pulling her in a kiss; it was a simple kiss, enough to make Jiho feel how much Arin longed for her, like how she did for Arin. Arin pulled away soon, her face was so red and Jiho couldn’t help but smile at how cute Arin is right now. Jiho knows she’s been accepted into Arin’s life again when she reached up to kiss Arin’s forehead and the latter hugged her so tight.

 

All of Jiho’s fears from the past, when she feared losing people she loved too much, were all gone. In the end, she finally realizes that her friends are still with her after whatever happened. It’s been years and even though she was far from them, they still welcomed her back; not to mention how everyone literally kept bugging her inbox when she was abroad, and how Mimi was the really persistent one calling her from time to time which only results to Jiho listening to all of her Yooa stories.

 

And now, Jiho has Arin in her arms. She really hoped before that Arin wouldn’t look for a lover, a lover that she couldn’t be, before. Jiho really tried her best to be better enough for Arin, and now she thinks everything was worth it after all. Jiho hopes Arin was satisfied with what they are now, how they changed in the past years, and how they're both in love with each other until now. She's planning to ask Arin about these feelings soon; she has questions as well, and they have a long night for all of it.