competition made me do it!

All-Rounder, Kim Chaewon

Hey everyone! I didn't know that I had this story published, I seriously thought that it was in my drafts, so i'm sorry for making you wait, this is my first time to write here in aff so i'm still trying ti get used to this anyway I love Woolimz and yea stream Secret Story Of The Swan

It was 10 AM, normally people would be up at that time,doing productive things and such;

but nope, not for Chaewon.

she didn't do it on purpose though; normally Eunbi would wake her up ("in the most soothing way" as Yujin always says, followed by a whine because of the "special treatment" but Eunbi and Chaewon always denies it) but today, Yena did-- much to her surprise.

"Wake up! if you don't Hyewon and I will eat the food unnie made you" said Yena, shaking the other girl with one hand, and the other holding cheese.

"Where's Eunbi?" she asked, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

Yene smirked, "miss her already?" 

Chaewon glared at her, standing up to go to the bathroom.

"silence means yes Chaewon, don't even deny it!" shouted Yena.

"agh, off!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaewon went downstairs and her eyed landed at Yujin watching some weird nature based video including frogs.....with....Minju.

"good morning, unnie made you some food, it's at the table." Minju smiled,

"ah yea, Yena mentioned it-- speaking of Eunbi, where is she?" they gave her the same look Yena did and she just groaned at them.

"She met up with...what's that guy's name.....Oh! Seungwoo!" Yujin explained.

Chaewon raised a brow at that,

Seungwoo? isn't that the guy that confessed to her when Chaewon and her were trainees?

plus, she doesn't remember Eunbi telling her that she'll meet with him-

oh wait,

'she isn't yours Chaewon, get over it' she mentally sighed, saying a quiet 'thanks' then sitting at the table to get the food, it had a note on top of it.

"good morning Chaewon-ah, here's some breakfast I hope you'll enjoy, eat up! I know you're working hard in currently finishing that novel of yours but remember to rest okay? I love you! ❤"

Chaewon isn't gonna lie, it did made her smile a bit and even she was quite sure that the last part is platonic but she still felt her cheeks heat up a bit.

so she ate,and of course she enjoyed it, (she enjoys everything Eunbi makes anyway) she couldn't help but think about Eunbi with that 'Seungwoo' guy though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:45 PM

Chaewon was sitting in her bed, writing.

or atleast that's what she was supposed to be doing.

yet instead, the girl is staring out the window, her mind elsewhere.

she still couldn't get Eunbi out of her head.....nor can she get the thoughts of her dating another out; soon enough her fists are bawled and a bitter feeling was forming in her chest.

"You know, You should shoot your shot" Hyewon commented, walking in the room out of nowhere-- food in hand.

"W-What do you mean?" 

"You know exactly what I mean" she rolled her eyes, sitting down in Chaewon's bed.

"well yea but-" she paused

"how?" 

Hyewon groaned in annoyance, staring at Chaewon with an expression that screamed 'What the is wrong with you? you clown'

"stop looking at me like that, i'm serious" 

"You're a writer, a poet,a singer, a dancer, and an artist, Kim Chaewon" 

"...so? I still don't get your point" 

Hyewon flicked her forehead with a "tsk"

"use your skills dammit" 

"I--oh" said Chaewon in realization.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaewon doesn't know why she did all this but in one swift motion-- she spent the whole day writing short poems and random dialogues, along with (shyly) asking Yena if she could play the guitar while Chaewon sang, and also the other members if they could help.

it was probably what Hyewon said that other afternoon.

"Oh well that's unless you want her to find somebody else."

It had her thinking-- she also saw Eunbi on her phone alot lately,

it made her ballistic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi just got home from an individual schedule.

She let out a sigh of relief, laying down in the couch.

She couldn't stop thinking about the paper Chaeyeon gave her before she entered the dorm though.

"Unnie!" called Chaeyeon, 

Eunbi turned to look at her and smiled, 

"Hey there, what brings you here?" 

"I think this is for you" she said, handing her a small piece of paper as she ran off, leaving a very confused Eunbi standing at their dorm's door.

she looked down and read it,

"You're the sun, so radiant, eye blinding"

It was a cheesy one-- but it lowkey made her blush; Who was this from?

Seungwoo wouldn't be able to go to the dorm......Chaewon--

Chaewon?

no, Chaewon's not the type to do that....

" ugh she's a poet though.." she pouted, still staring at the paper.

it also doesn't help that it's printed and not handwritten, who ever did this is a smart motherer.

after a few minutes of laying down and enjoying herself-- Eunbi stood up, grabbing herself some water.

when she was about to open their refrigerator-- she saw a sticky note, what the is up with all these papers and ?

still, she decided to read it.

"remember where we used to go?

with the reality in, tears flowed,

ending with a sniff,

while we enjoyed each other's presence and zephyr,

that place was comforting,

so are you.

it's the only place where I feel so high up, but i'm not scared to fall,

maybe because most time I spent there's with you"

it hit her ,

"oh this is definitely Chaewon" she rolled her eyes, a smile forming in her lips.

where was the place they used to go though? she doesn't quite remember the name but............

"The rooftop!" she sprung up, running out the door like all the fatigue she was feeling disappeared.

 

she walked, well not before bumping into Hitomi who gave her a paper as well, it read:

"You're the moon, looking at you makes mm feel at ease

You're the stars, you sparkle, you're beautiful-- in and out"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi took a step inside the building, nostalgia filling her system.

memories of Chaewon (and her) running up there, tears in their eyes.

"Hey ma'am I believe this is for you?" a staff from the very certain building said, handing her a small piece of paper with a smile.

she smiled back and bowed a 'thank you' 

"You're the universe, you're amazing, mesmerizing, even--

I'm fazed, love"

she smiled for the nth time that day, a blush creeping up her cheeks (which apperead right when she saw the first note, it happened to stay there) she ran upstairs and heard a quiet: "1..2..3..4.."

then...woah

she didn't know how to feel-- seeing Chaewon in the middle, microphone in hand, and the other members holding their respective instruments as they played, it was too much, who would've thought that Kim Chaewon would do something like this?

she was frozen at the spot,staring at Chaewon who passionately sang, making eye contact.

"You know that I won't stop until I make you mine

Until I make you" Chaewon sang the last parts of the song, smiling as Eunbi clapped.

she shyly made her way over her, walking closer and closer as the other members cheered,

Chaewon reached out of her pocket, handing Eunbi one last piece of paper that read:

"Ah,

my favorite muse,,

I can't believe i'm doing all of these either,

you know damn well i'm not romantic,

but what can I do, Kwon Eunbi?

I think losing you  make me frantic 

so her I am, right before you--

asking,

"Will you be mine?"

 

she gasped, looking at Chaewon like she's kidding (which she doesn't think so because...well..the younger girl is kneeling)

"yes!" and they shared a kiss. a chaste one.