Bonus: So Not The Receptionist?

Converse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They left  

Yixing smiled at the text and stood, pushing in the chair. He shut off the lights before closing the door behind him. He followed down the hall, peeking around the corner to see if the students really had left, and walked out into the waiting area. He came to the front of the receptionist's desk, chuckling to see Zitao leaned back in his seat, his arms crossed, his eyebrow raised.

"Alright. How many counseling rules did you break?"

"Well—"

"Trick question. You don't even know the rules, let alone how many there are."

Yixing laughed and shrugged. "What you say is true."

Zitao cracked a smile then.

"You must have really liked this Do Kyungsoo if you went so far as to highjack the appointment."

"And I thank you for allowing me to highjack said appointment, Receptionist Huang."

"Don't give me that sass, Ge. I could get in big trouble for doing this." The blond haired man hummed. "But before he went in, he said that he didn't want to talk to a complete stranger of an adult pretending that they cared about his problems at six fifty-eight in the morning. Do Kyungsoo seemed a bit more relaxed after talking with you."

"Your memory remembered something very specific."

"He said it very specifically. How was he?"

"I can't divulge the content of my appointees' conversations," he said in fake shock. "You know better than that, Zitao."

The grown man stuck his tongue out at Yixing before leaning his cheek into his fist, elbow propped up onto the reception table.

"He was my appointee to begin with so don't even try, Ge. How was he?"

Yixing looked at his palm, remembering how his student's hand trembled against it.

"I don't know. I asked him what happened at the ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter