First Heartbreak

Little Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If I think that time will make me forget about my crush on Sehun, it’s totally wrong. If possible, it’s getting worse. As the time passed, my crush toward Sehun growing bigger and deeper than before.

I become jumpy whenever Sehun touch me, accidentally or not. Before I realize my crush on him, skinship is fine with me. It’s not strange between Sehun and me. Besides, we spend almost the entire time together. We almost see each other for twenty hour, in 7 days, for years. We often sleep on each other’s bed too. In each other arms. Cuddling is usual between us because we know how much we always need each other.

I’m being more aware of him as if all my senses can only focus on him. I feel sudden goosebumps only by hearing his name. When I smell him around me, I feel dizzy. When his name leaving my lips, I feel butterfly starts to dance crazily. When finally I see him, I feel like I can die in happiness.

Sehun suddenly affecting my whole life differently.

Lucky for me, I manage to hide my feeling until today, we are on 10th grade. It’s been almost 2 years now since the first time I realize my feeling toward Sehun. As I enter high school, everything starts to change too.

My clique is same. Consist of me, Sehun, Jaeyul, Jongin, and Kyungsoo. But oppadeul are leaving for university. My brother went to New York to pursue his dream as an architect. Yixing oppa and Chen oppa went to China for their further study. Yixing oppa wanted to get closer to his grandparents, he said he wanted to take care of his grandparents who are getting older. Understandable because he always talked about his grandparents before. Leaving Xiumin oppa, Baekhyun oppa, and Suho oppa around.

Xiumin oppa went for law school, Suho oppa managed to enter business school, and Baekhyun oppa went for art school, claiming he is going to take care his family business in entertain world. His family has noticeable production house. I always bribing Baekhyun oppa to help me promoting my brand in the future.

“Is this all? Your flight is at four tomorrow, right?” Kyungsoo asks. Takes the last thing I need on the bed. Jaeyul is on the foot of my bed, helping me folding with clothes and putting it inside my first suitcase. Jongin on the other side helping with my second suitcase. While me? I’m collecting all the document I need for my competition. Yeah. I have a month competition in France. It’s for designing jewelries. I collect my sketch and everything in a backpack.

I heard that this competition is going to be fierce. This is going to be my debut if I can win the award there. Every professional in this field will attend and be the judge. I’m lying if I’m not nervous. No matter how many times I join such competition but not as big as this one. Especially when I just a high schooler while my competitors maybe some professional in this field. They must be way more experienced than me. I’m just lucky my design included in the next round.

The competition starts with sketch selection, which is I succeed on the first step. 10 people selected to enter the next step that require us to come to France. And they say the next step will be revealing on the briefing, which is in three days after today.

Jaeyul finish with my clothes already. She closes the suitcase after asking me if everything I need is inside already. I nod in answer. “It’s . School is about to start in a week but you are not going to be there with us on the first day.”

“Awww. I will be back before you even realize it.”

“Should we go there with you instead? You will need friends!”

I chuckle. “You just want to escape from school, Jongin. So, no. My parents are going to be there with me in no time. They are enough. Beside, Sehun is coming with me. I’m fine for a week before my parents come.”

“What kind of competition that need a whole month to finish?!” Jaeyul starts to get frustrate again. I know what she feels anyway. It’s hard to handle three boys when one of them is totally a nut job. Sehun is okay with them but not close enough. Besides, Sehun is not talking too much while Jaeyul lives for talking. She needs feedback –someone who will converse with her back, but the boys are just no match with her.

She has no one to talk to if I go, she claimed –since weeks ago. The boys are alright but let’s be honest, we need at least one friend with same gender as us. She complain to me that no one will come to shop with her later, she has no friend for a pajama party. She has no one to talk about makeup. And no one will watch romance sappy movie with her.

The boys are helpless in this department.

Sehun will absolutely stay in his cave since the sole reason of him watching romance sappy movies because I will annoy him to death if he doesn’t come to accompany me. Jongin will doze off even before the movie starts until the movie ends. And Kyungsoo, he will only comment sassily like “How sappy”, “Oh, it makes me want to puke”, and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter