ICE CREAM

ICE CREAM ☑

CAST:

BLACKPINK ROSÉ as ROSEANNE

BTS JUNGKOOK as JUSTIN

BLACKPINK LISA as LALISA

GOT7 BAMBAM as BAMBAM

( Y'all are free to imagine your preferred cast! )

"Oh my God! He finally sat beside me! So much feels! Eehee!" Lalisa vents out her giddy feelings to her friend. Roseanne expects that Lalisa will brag about her crush as usual every time she talks with her. Honestly, Roseanne never cares about the boy though.

"Calm down and just spill out the full story, Lisa." She stays calm despite Lalisa violently shaking her. Roseanne is really happy for Lalisa as she has finally a closer moment with her one and only crush.

"Did I already tell you that he always sits on your chair whenever he's attending the student council meeting in our classroom? Earlier, I decided to sit next to your chair. I thought he wouldn't choose to sit again on your chair because he doesn't always want to sit beside anyone. Fortunately, he still chose to sit on your chair. Oh my Daddy! He smells really good!" Lalisa cannot stop fangirling about her crush.

Justin is Lalisa's ultimate crush ever since she has entered high school. Everyone in their school knows about her admiration for him. He is a junior while they are both seniors. He is handsome, tall, smart, talented, rich, and everyone sees him as a golden boy.

Roseanne is not sure why his charms never have an effect on her unlike Lalisa and other girls. Maybe it is because popular boys do not catch her attention because she does not want to belong to anyone's herd of fangirls. However, she suddenly becomes curious with this Justin after what Lalisa has told her.

She wants to know if Lalisa is telling the truth that he really likes to sit on her chair whenever he goes to the same room. She confirms it before the Teacher's Day celebration in which all the senior students will be student-teachers while the junior students will be their assistants temporarily. All of the student-teachers and their assistants must stay in the Seniors classroom.

She stays there for a short time because she wants to stay in her assigned room which is in the area of Kindergarten and Nursery. She goes to Kindergarten classroom to leave her bag and prepare the materials. She returns to the Seniors' classroom to get the cartolina that she has forgotten to bring earlier.

Just as she enters the classroom for the last time, she sees him sitting comfortably while talking to his classmates on the chair where she sits earlier. She does not know why she cannot stop herself from smiling secretly before she goes back to the classroom where she will teach.

Surprisingly, he frequently stays in the Kindergarten classroom whenever it is his free time instead of Seniors' classroom. She still does not assume that there is something because she has two assistants who are his classmates and assumes that maybe they are his close friends. Unexpectedly, her crush on him begins to bloom ever since that confirmation which makes her really inspired as more days pass.

Nothing really happens between them because he is just her crush who no one knows about. No one knows about her admiration for him as she has no intention at all to show and confess about it to anyone, especially to Lalisa, because she is afraid to ruin their friendship. She feels that it is very wrong to also like her friend's first love.

Lalisa knows that Justin feels something for her friend. She knows that he is interested in her. However, Roseanne does not even know that she has a lot of fanboys and one of them is her crush. Lalisa admits that she even finds her friend a head turner like her. If only she is a man, she will definitely pursue her until she says yes.

She laughs sadly as she realizes that her crush has a crush on her friend. She feels hopeless because she cannot do anything about Justin's one-sided crush on Roseanne. His ideal type of girl from all the reliable sources who are his friends she has asked perfectly fits Roseanne.

She remembers when they were all trainees for Reserve Officers' Training Corps, he was always checking out if Roseanne was well and indirectly helping her every time he had the chance when it was a short break time or whenever the officers were not looking.

She also remembers when they were student-teachers during Teacher's Day celebration, he cannot stop smiling and glancing so often at Roseanne when he was at the room where she was teaching. He even used his classmates who are Roseanne's assistants as an excuse just to be there unsuspiciously.

She reminisces those days that she has always been linked to him ever since they always fight for the first place in every competition. Everybody in their school says she is the perfect match for him. Although he is a junior, he is the only one who can compete along with her as she is seen as the golden girl.

That one time he defeats her, she has started to look at him differently ever since. Her classmates spread about her sudden interest in him and never fail to pair them up every chance they get. Maybe it is the reason she has started to develop her crush on him after all.

She feels lucky when her friends request them to be the couple in the booth for fake marriage during Valentine's Day. She is enjoying the moment until he refuses to say, "I do" too even if it is just a fake marriage.

He whispers to her, "I'm sorry, Lisa! I have someone I like already. I can't bear to do this." His confession breaks her heart into pieces and him walking away from her rubs salt in her wounded heart as she is left in an embarrassing situation.

Everybody feels sorry for her after he has publicly rejected her in the fake marriage ceremony on school quadrangle stage. She tries hard not to cry as Bambam who is his best friend and her childhood friend announces in front of everyone, "It's okay, everybody! Justin is just being a killjoy today. Let's all get back to work. Fighting!"

She thanks her childhood friend before hiding at the empty Nursery classroom after everybody comes back to normal. She pours all her silent cries with Bambam comforting her. He promises to her, "I may not be strong against him, but I'll punch that jerk for breaking you! I'm sorry on behalf of him. You never deserve that heartless treatment, Liz!"

After he has left to resume his business, she hears her friend telling her, "There's still a lot of fish in the sea, Lisa. That jerk doesn't deserve you. I want to beat him to a pulp!"

She wipes her tears as she answers Roseanne and defends Justin instead, "Don't say that to him. He didn't do anything wrong. He just likes you the same as I have always liked him."

Roseanne asks her confusedly, "What do you mean? He says that he likes someone already, and it's definitely not me. We're never close and rarely talk, so what you say just doesn't make sense. I can't believe you're still defending that jerk!"

Lalisa confesses to her, "He likes you, Rosie! I've always been observing him ever since I have started liking him. You're just unaware how Justin indirectly helps you, glances at you all the time, and smiles brightly whenever you're around. How could I blame him? You're beautiful, smart, talented, and sweet. If I were a man, I'd totally be in love with you too."

Roseanne answers her, "Woah! I honestly don't know what to say. I'm not really into popular or younger guys so... Yeah! I'd rather choose you than that rude jerk!" She cannot look directly at Lalisa as she feels overwhelmed that her secret crush could be liking her too.

Lalisa informs her, "He's actually the same age as us. We're both only a year ahead of him because he entered late to school. We would have been all classmates if only he hadn't enrolled late. What are you gonna do now?" She pats both Roseanne's shoulders, smiling at her.

Roseanne tells her, "I don't know. We're not sure yet who he really likes. Let's stop assuming because it'll just might disappoint us. Why aren't you still mad at him for being rude to you and embarrassing you in front of everyone earlier?"

Lalisa promises to her, "Don't worry about me. I'd prefer him to end up with you who's a friend instead of other girls, even his friends. I'll never get mad at him because I like him so much. He's my first love, and I expect that it hurts like hell. You still don't believe that I'm a great investigator? Well, I'm gonna prove his one-sided crush on you! Watch out for it, Rosie."

Justin actually had his first proper conversation alone with Roseanne finally as he became her only assistant in the fake jail room where she was assigned during Valentine's Day. Ever since that epic day, he falls for her more after knowing a lot of similarities with her after enjoyingly chatting while waiting for more prisoners to come.

He feels that he wastes his chance as days pass making him want to let go of his feelings. He finally wants to confess to her soon although he does not know yet how. However, he is also afraid that she might just reject him which would be his first heartbreak if ever.

The fact that they have no connection such as mutual friends makes him have no chance to be closer to her enough to even confess his one-sided crush for her. He feels hopeless to remember the fact that this year is her last as she will graduate soon leaving him, so he takes a lot of summer classes for him to get advanced.

His thoughts get disrupted when Lalisa confronts him alone in the empty classroom out of a sudden, "I know who you like, Justin! When do you plan to confess to her?" She smiles triumphantly seeing his worrying face as she appears that she is sure that she really knows his crush.

He never tells anyone yet, even his close friends, about his admiration for his crush. He tells her as he tries denying unsuspiciously, "Impossible! You don't know her. I never told anyone my crush ever. Look Lisa, I'm really sorry for..."

She interrupts him because she does not want to hear his heartbreaking explanation anymore telling him, "I know her! Roseanne is a dear friend of mine. Want me to call her, so you could confess to her finally, or do you want me to just give you her number?" She pulls out her cell phone from her pocket which triggers him.

He panics as if she is pulling out a gun ready to aim at him. He rejects her offer, "No! Please, don't! I'm still not ready to confess to her. We're still not close, and I doubt we could ever get close though. I'll confess to her at the right time. Now I even know that she's mad at me for hurting you during Valentine's Day." He feels doomed that he has hurt his crush's friend in front of everybody that day.

She holds both his hands as she encourages him, "I hope you don't get scared although she has said that she wanted to beat you to a pulp that day. I'll help you even though you broke my heart. I'll be even your cupid, so you two could get closer. Don't worry, Justin! I feel that Rosie likes you too, but she's just afraid too."

He stares at Lalisa who seems sincere with her offer. He asks her hopefully, "Are you really sure that she might like me too? You're not mad about it? I'm really sorry to break your heart, Lisa. Bambam is right. I was a jerk and heartless to embarrass you that day. I shouldn't have done that to you. I don't deserve to be loved by an angel like you!" He hugs her unintentionally out of a sudden.

She hugs him back as she says sincerely to him, "It's okay, Justin. It's all in the past. I'm starting to move on from a heartless jerk like you. I now like our idiot friend as more than a childhood friend. Hope you'd help me with him too. Don't tell him yet that I like him though."

He escapes from their friendly embrace as he tells her, "Nice! He'll surely get happy, but I won't tell a living soul yet for sure. Thank you for forgiving me, Lisa!" He is happy that Lalisa has finally reciprocated his friend's feelings for her. He hopes that will happen for him and Roseanne too.

Lalisa thanks him for helping her. She asks him curiously out of a sudden, "Why do you like to sit on Rosie's chair no matter what place she sits? Why don't you just sit beside or near her when you have the chance? You sure have a weird way of showing your interest to her."

Justin is surprised by her question. He answers her truthfully, "I'm not sure though. All I know is that I always have this urge to sit on her chair whenever I have the chance because it's the closest chance to feel her. I don't have the courage to sit beside or near her because I'm awfully nervous around her. I think it's normal because I have a crush on her?"

Lalisa suddenly shouts out, "Hey, Rosie! Can you come out now and pinch or rather punch this shy but ert guy's cheeks? Bye, Justin! This is my sweet revenge for you for breaking my heart." She turns her back after giving flustered Justin who she used to love a wink before leaving him completely dumbfounded.

Roseanne enters the empty room as soon as Lalisa forcefully pushes her inside. She nervously pinches Justin's cheeks hard before bravely confessing to him, "I almost hated you for being a heartless jerk who hurt Lisa during Valentine's Day, but I also feel the same way to myself when I confessed to Lisa that I like her first love. I have a crush on you too, Justin. I have been interested in you ever since she told me that you like to sit on my chair. I know now the reason which I find really creepy yet cute! How about you? When did it start?"

Justin hugs her tightly and pinches her chubby cheeks too before confessing to her, "I've been wanting to do this to you for so long! I can't believe that I now have the chance to touch you finally. I never expect that you have a crush on me too! I have liked you ever since I heard your soothing voice while you're singing and cleaning alone at your classroom, then I got mesmerized by your beauty when you turned around. I have never imagined that I'd get love at first sight."

She blushes from his confession and gets speechless. She can feel her heart beating so strong and loud from inside her chest. She looks anywhere except him suddenly. She cannot stop her constant fidgeting. She is surprised that her shy mode gets activated unexpectedly.

He notices her uneasiness. He turns her face to him before bravely asking her, "Can you be my first and last girlfriend, Roseanne? I know it will be so sudden to tell you that I love you now, but I'm really sure about my feelings for you after being in love with you so long from afar."

She just nods as she gets tongue-tied. He smiles at her cuteness before leaning closer to her face. He kisses tenderly her soft and warm lips feeling the nervousness in their first kiss. She feels his warm and wet lips longing to desperately kiss her. They feel that they are now only in their own world. They come back to reality when they hear both of their carpool vans honking that are eager to separate them.

They exchange contact numbers for the first time before exchanging goodbyes sweetly to each other. The day after their confessions marks their first date as a couple in a relationship. After their few secret dates, they decide to introduce themselves legally to their families for two days with Roseanne's family first before Justin's family on the last day to ask for their parents' consent.

Their families decide that they will only permit them to be a couple who can freely date publicly once they graduate from high school because they are still young. The couple understand their parents' intentions because they need to focus on their studies first. They both graduate with honors as Justin catches up to her level because he has taken extra advanced classes during summer which qualifies him to level up.

They are finally now in college. All her classmates go to the canteen or at fast food chains nearby as it is their vacant time now. Roseanne is the only one staying at her and Lalisa's dorm near their university because she wants to eat healthy homemade food rather than unhealthy fast food. Lalisa and Bambam are on their lunch date as usual.

She is excited to eat her favorite which is Kimchi stew. She enjoys eating her lunch happily when she hears someone making a noise. She has already expected her lunchmate who always accompanies her during lunch as only him and Bambam know their passcode.

She ignores him after he rejects her offer to eat with her and continues eating her favorite food. Besides, she has nothing to say to him as he is not talking also. He asks her after a long silence as he continues strumming her guitar and humming a song, "Do you know this song, Rosie?"

She automatically looks behind her back where he is before answering him, "Yes! You already know it's actually one of my all-time favorite songs." She does not know why he asks her although he knows it already, but she answers anyway just not to be rude.

He asks her before continuing to strum her guitar tuning to the song, "I know. Hehe! Sing the lyrics for me while I play the guitar, please." She accidentally chokes which makes him give her his bottled water instantly as he pats her back gently. She crosses her forearms expressing that she cannot do it.

He tells her, "Oh, I forgot you're eating. Sorry! I'll just sing for you then. Honestly, I never sing and rap in English, but I'll try to sing for you for the first time in my life. Make me stop if my singing and rapping makes you uncomfortable, okay?" She just nods as an answer and to make him start. He starts singing and rapping one of her favorite songs, Not For Long by B.O.B. and Trey Songz.

She lets herself enjoy listening to him while eating as he sounds so good singing in English and naturally talented. She looks at him and tells him sincerely, "You're not bad, Justin. Thank you for trying to sing and rap in English. I really enjoyed it!" She appreciates his effort to sing and rap in English for her despite that he is not confident with his English skills.

Justin smiles before telling her, "Really? I'm glad!" She nods and genuinely smiles back at him. She looks again at him proudly as he continues to play random songs using her precious guitar. She always thinks that he is a fast learner. He never stops honing his skills in music because he wants to catch up with his musically talented girlfriend.

After a few encores, he grabs and sits on the chair that he puts in front of her to have a great view of her. She really feels awkward as she tries eating while trying hard to maintain her poker face because he is just staring and smiling at her. She assumes that he has either nothing to do or just wants to make fun of her by making her uncomfortable.

She asks him shyly but irritably when she cannot hold it any longer, "What? Stop staring at me! You're creeping me out!" She really does not like it when someone, even if he is her boyfriend, looks at her especially now that she is still eating. She just wants to finish eating peacefully, but he does not let her sadly.

He just answers her, "Nothing." He continues smiling at her as what he is doing a while ago which makes her really uncomfortable. Uh-oh! This is getting awkward for her even though they often have times where they are enjoying silence in their own world. He tells her when she glares at him, "Your lunch looks delicious!"

She is panicking because she is almost done consuming her lunch. She tells him, "Why didn't you say earlier that you want my lunch too? I could have given you a free taste, but I already ate it all. Sorry!" She really feels guilty that she has not shared with him her lunch.

He seems to notice the panic in her face. He tells her, "It's okay, Rosie. I'm already full because of you." He winks at her and blows her a flying kiss before walking to their kitchen. He continues to tell her after drinking water from their fridge, "But you still make me so thirsty."

She is really confused because how could he be full when she has not offered him any of her lunch and how he is still thirsty after just drinking water. He notices her confused face which is really cute of her. He cannot stop himself from teasing her. He leans down closer to her kissing her wet oily lips and tasting her hot and spicy mouth from the Kimchi stew that she has eaten earlier.

He says after pulling out from their breathless and intense few minutes of kissing, "I'm really full now, Rosie. Thank you for the free taste of your Kimchi stew and quenching my thirst. You're... I mean it's really delicious! Come on, I'll treat you some ice pop for your dessert before I change my mind about kissing you until I clear all the remains of stew from your tasty mouth."

She yells at him, "What the freak, Justin!" She hits him continuously because she cannot take anymore of his flirting. He grabs her wrists to stop her from hitting him and kisses her on her forehead before pulling her to go outside the dorm that they share together with another long-time Thai couple, Lalisa and Bambam, their common friends who became their longtime best friends.

- E N D -