First

Saudade (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, now that we’re here, why don’t we ask Siwon and Minho to come too?” A tenor like voice spoke up to break the comfortable silence.

 

“But .. Wouldn’t it be too out of the blue? I mean, it’s been like a year or two since we properly talked to them.” That’s Yesung for you, always worrying about anything. 

 

He tried to hide the fact that he would die from the awkwardness. When I said hide I mean uselessly tried to hide. His two best friends since forever who knew him inside and outside can’t be fooled with anything regarding their best friend.

 

“Out of the blue my , just say that you would feel awkward as hell. There’s no need to cover it up. We could read you without even opening our eyes, you know?” Zhoumi rolled his eyes in fake annoyance.

 

“Besides, you have been texting a lot with Siwon lately, right? It wouldn’t feel weird to invite them, trust me.” added Ryeowook. “And to think that I would rarely visit here with our upcoming finals later at the end of the year. I miss them a lot and it’s not everyday that I could come here.”

 

“Yeah, yeah I know. Do whatever you want. Not that I can stop any of you.” Yesung gave up trying to save himself and decided to just be prepared to drown in awkwardness later.

 

A hand tapped him on the shoulder, as if encouraging him that everything would be okay. He looked towards the owner of the hand, Ryeowook and gave a wide smile to him.

 

“Alright, so who’s gonna call ‘em?” 

 

A moment of silence

.

.

.

.

.

 

“DEFINITELY NOT ME” said Yesung, obviously trying to avoid himself getting into an awkward situation.

 

“Awhhhh come on, just do it. It’s not like we’re gonna send you off to a war or something” Ryeowook tried to persuade him.

 

“STILL NO” Yesung puffed out his cheeks in annoyance.

 

“Alright, alright. How about this .. you call Siwon and I will be the one who talk to him. Deal?” 

 

Well, Ryeowook’s offer sure did sound tempting as hell. After having a battle with his own mind, he accepted the challenge and decided to go for it.

 

He switched on the phone and searched for Siwon’s contact. He hesitated for a bit before deciding to press the green call button. The call was put on loudspeaker.

 

One ring.

 

Two ring.

 

Three ri-

 

“Hello?” 

 

“A-ah hell- hello Siwon.” ‘Damn why am I stuttering’ thought Yesung.

 

“Yeah, Yesung. What’s the matter?” 

 

“Um .. Ah- um.. Oh right! Ryeowook has something to tell you!” Yesung handed the phone over to Ryeowook faster than the speed of light. Well, that was a bit exaggerated but you get what I mean. 

 

“Hello? Siwon-ah! It’s Ryeowook. Let me get straight to the point. Can you come here and join us at MacD&E?” 

 

“Wai- wait. What?”

 

“I said, can you come here and join us eat together.”

 

“Uhh, not that I’m not interested but I’m kinda shy going alone..”

 

“Not my problem. You can invite Minho too or whoever you want to bring along. As long as you come, you get me?” Ryeowook threateningly ordered him.

 

“Woah, wait. Uhh.. who’s there with you anyway? Besides Yesung.”

 

“Well, Zhoumi is here too. It’s been a long time since we met you, so you HAVE to come, okay?”

 

“Alright.. I’ll come.. in like 30 minutes? I guess..”

 

Yesung tried to hide the growing smile on his lips after hearing that Siwon will come. His hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter