Finale

The Billionaire's Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The claps and cheers could be heard through the whole church along with the wedding march. Everyone could see the groom is standing in front of the altar with a wide grin on his face. He couldn’t stop showing his smile while waiting for his bride to walk through the aisle.

Song Ji Hyo was smiling as well when she sees her husband is playing the piano and the melody produces feels like it’s escorting the bride. As soon as the bride reaches the altar, the ceremony begins with prayer before they said their vow.

“I do.”

Everyone was clapping for another time when the priest finally pronounced the groom and the bride as husband and wife.

“Eonni, who knows that our tall friend will get married first before me.” Said So-Min to Ji-Hyo. She is still smiling widely while looking at the bride and the groom.

Ji-Hyo chuckled softly. “Yes. We will be looking forward for yours too, So-Min ah.”

The little boy who sat beside Ji-Hyo was clapping vigorously as well. “Eomma, Kwang-Soo samchon’s bride is very beautiful.”

Ji-Hyo caressed her son’s hair gently. “She is. Do you want to see Sun-Bin imo after this?” She asked as the ceremony is almost finished.

Joon-Seo nodded spontaneously. “Eomma, appa is coming.” He said and he ran towards his father’s direction which made Ji-Hyo to panic a little.

“Kim Joon Seo, don’t run that way.” She squealed a little because the church is swarming and she almost ran to catch Joon-Seo.

Luckily, Kim Jong Kook is quick enough to reach his son and lifted him up into his arms. “He’s fine.” He calmed her down. “Ji-Hyo ya, you are the one who gave me a little panic attack just now. Do you realize that you almost run just now? You almost gave me a heart attack.” Jong-Kook added.

“Oppa, how many times I should remind you being pregnant doesn’t mean I’m sick. I will be fine.” She replied and glanced at her very swollen belly.

She is carrying their second child and she’s almost nine months pregnant which made Jong-Kook to be extra cautious for every inch of her movement. Jong-Kook actually doesn’t like the idea to attend Kwang-Soo’s wedding because her due date is very near but that tall man is her best friend. It’s quite impossible for Ji-Hyo to not attend it. Although Jong-Kook seemed very protective towards her, she enjoys it somehow.

“Ya, Lee Kwang Soo. Congratulations. I am very happy for you.” Said Ji-Hyo and she glanced at his wife, Lee Sun Bin, giving the beautiful bride a hug. “This tall jerk might be troublesome sometimes but he is very lucky to have you as his wife.” She added.

Sun-Bin laughed when Kwang-Soo gave Ji-Hyo a death glare for calling him ‘tall jerk’.

“Noona, it’s a happy day. Don’t make me curse at you.” Said Kwang-Soo who sounded a little annoyed.

Ji-Hyo gave Sun-Bin a wink. “See?”

All of them laughed while Kwang-Soo let out a sad chuckle. Even in this happy day, these people even considering to bully him.

As soon as the ceremony is done, the event is followed by the wedding banquet and the banquet is even more crowded than the ceremony earlier because considering Lee Kwang Soo comes from the chaebol family.

Jong-Kook and his family are being seated together with Dong-Hoon’s little family. Oh, I think I forgot to tell you that Dong-Hoon has been living a happy life as well. He got married with a beautiful woman named Kim Go Eun and his son, Dream was born a year after their marriage. Ha Dream is now 5 years old. 2 years younger than Joon-Seo.

When they are focusing on the food while chit-chatting, Ji-Hyo realized that her husband is gone from his seat. She looked around but she couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Eonni, are you looking for your husband?” Asked Go-Eun as she realized Ji-Hyo’s weird movement.

Ji-Hyo nodded her head. “Where is he?” She mumbled and her eyes are still searching.

Joon-Seo pointed at the stage where he could spot his father. “There, eomma.” He said energetically.

Ji-Hyo was puzzled for a while. What is he doing up there? He is standing in front of the standing microphone and his eyes are looking straight at hers. He smiled widely as he gripped onto the microphone followed by the loud music.

The song is All 2 you by Kim Jong Kook, Hwang Chi Yeul, UV, Loco and Gray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__66p5S_-bw

Ji-Hyo almost choked in laughter. Is Kim Jong Kook going to sing?

It seems like he is.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

I’ll give it all to you

You are worth it

If it makes you smile

I can bring you the moon

Everything changes but I can give it all for you

All of my time

I will give it all to you

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

Note; The convo is from chapter 7; Her Moonlight

“You are bleeding.”

“It hurts.”

“You like piano?”

“What is piano?”

“I like to express how I feel by playing it.”

“It’s so beautiful.”

“Oppa cleaned my wound, placed the bandage and even played a very beautiful song for me. I should give oppa something too.”

“Are you sure you are giving it to me?”

“Because happiness comes in a pair.”

“I really want to listen to other song. Will oppa come back here again tomorrow?”

“If there is fate, we will meet again and since you left this brooch with oppa, oppa will come back and return it to you one day.”

“What is oppa’s name?”

“Stefano.”

**

Note; The convo is from chapter 2; Counting Days

 

“Am I that attractive that you can’t stop staring at me?”

 

“Why are you bringing me here? I do not recall having anything to discuss with you.”

 

“We are getting married. You need to get use to see me.”

 

“Why does it have to be me? There are a lot of girls out there who are chasing you but why me?”

 

“I’m here to make a deal with you.”

**

Note; The convo is from chapter 4; Battle of Feelings

 

“What was it? Just what kind of game are you trying to get me on?”

 

“I’m a businessman. Of course I have enemies that wanted to harm me which is why I need extra security. I have been so cautious since the beginning. As you known and experienced the consequence, I hope you understand and won’t do the same stupid thing like this in the future.”

 

“For God sake! I’m your wife and I was almost killed yet you are not showing any worries.”

 

“You need to take a proper rest.”

 

“Let go of me.”

 

“Please don’t cry.”

 

“Don’t go.”

 

“I’m not going anywhere.”

**

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

 

I feel something

 

I’ve never felt before

 

You are so beautiful

 

I’m not asking for anything in return

 

If you are feeling better just nod for me

 

Yeah, just like that

 

Wherever you are

 

I can fly to you

 

I’ll keep a seat empty beside me

 

Just for you

 

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪

**

 

Note; The convo is from chapter 6; Clair De Lune

 

“It’s okay to not be okay. I might not know about your past but you can share the pain with me. I won’t mind.”

 

“I know you were hurt and the pain is visible in your gaze. I know that your cold and rude personality are just a shield to protect yourself but please I don’t want you to torture yourself any longer. Everyone in the world deserve happiness.”

 

“You can have me as long as that little heart of yours is willing to love me back.”

 

“I’m not sure if I can. My heart is too broken to love again.”

 

“If a broken crayon could still colors, the broken heart can still love too.”

**

 

Note; The convo is from chapter 9; The Beast

 

“What do you think you are doing? Just how much do you wish you can go back to him?”

 

“You really like to challenge my anger, don’t you?”

 

“I wonder what makes a lot of guy are after you. You have one in your work place and now an ex-boyfriend. It really drives me crazy.”

 

“Bastard.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“After I marry you, what did I get?”

 

“I was hurt. I tried and learnt to be a better wife to you but what about you? Each day, you are just hurting me again and again.”

 

“I need some space. To calm myself and to heal my heart.”

**

 

Note; The convo is from chapter 10; Confession

 

“Do you think two weeks is not enough to torture me? Do you wish to torture me longer?”

 

“Who are torturing you?”

 

“Running away from me and ignoring all of my calls and messages. Don’t you think you are so cruel?”

 

“Don’t you think you are cruel either?”

 

“I do know my fault and I’m sorry.”

 

“You are so beautiful that I was so stupid for not admitting it. I’m aware that each day I’m just hurting you deeper. However, your presence makes me realize that I do not want to lose someone I love again.”

 

“I love you, Song Ji Hyo.”

**

 

Note; The convo is from chapter 13; The Return

 

“Ji-Hyo ya, do you know that I love you?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Do you promise that you will never leave me?”

 

“Why would I leave you?”

 

“Please just promise.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter