Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

co-written with bear uwu

 

 

"."

 

The word escapes her lips so easily once she realized that the notifications pouring inside her inbox did not come from her private account and most probably come from Nako or Hyewon or Wonyoung, but from her main account. Her main account, which has thousands of followers, and hundreds of mutuals—

 

Including her crush.

 

And now they know Hitomi isn't that aromantic of a person as she claimed to be.

 

Just another hopeless romantic who loves one-sidedly.

 

Hitomi hastily dives under the covers, trembling hands navigating through the lagging app to delete the tweet about her crush, and only heaves a sigh of relief (with a slightly disappointed undertone) when she finds no reply or DM coming from the person on her tweet. Just her friends being es they are.

 

Who else does she need to blame? Her notifications blowing up, she's sure her friends are either tagging her in their tweets or messaging her nonstop, LMAO-ing at her slip and whatnot.

 

She hopes Minjoo won't get mad at the sudden blowup on her notification panel.

 

 

It's been two hours.

 

But still no DM from her. 

 

Alright. She knows that Minjoo isn't that obsessed with Twitter as she is, but it's the time where people are normally online! Does she live in a cave?

 

Sighing, she goes back to the app, dealing with her annoying friends and other nosy people. This is stressing her out. It's her own mess to take care of, anyway.

 

Just then—

 

Ding. Another notification. 

 

"—" And Hitomi falls out of her chair.

 

Muttering to herself, Hitomi gets off the floor, again reaching a trembling hand to her phone she threw. Luckily it landed on her bed, so Hitomi praises the Heavens before throwing her phone away for the second time that day when she realizes who is the person responsible for contributing to the newest notification from her phone.

 

Minjoo.

 

Kim ing Minjoo.

 

The said 'crush' she wrote about on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter