Day 1

I Will Make You Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haewon's POV

My phone keeps ringing while my mailbox is getting full. My table is full of papers. Documents, portfolio, and so on. I'm looking at my to-do list frame and the D-10 text is haunting me. Oh, stay focused Kim Haewon. You can always pass this. I just finished a call with my director when my phone ringing. I peek my screen and find my mom's name there. I sigh, I can't ignore this call.

"Hello?"
"Uri Haewonnie... My pretty daughter..."
I just chuckle while hearing my mother's voice. It's been two years since I decided to live alone.
"Yes, omma..."
"What are you doing right now pretty?"
"It's office hour so I'm working now."
"Don't work too hard!!"
I chuckle. Oh, she knows me too well. "Yes, omma..."
"Let's have dinner tomorrow..."
What kind of dinner by the way? Whenever my parents invited me for dinner, means something happens. Whether my father will scold me or set me up with another guy, again.
"I'm busy now omma. How about next week?"
"Tomorrow baby. Your father is going to Europe next week to his symposium."
I sigh. "Alright..."
"Dress up prettily, hmm?"
"Yes, mom..."
"See you, tomorrow baby..."
"Bye, mom..."
"I love you!"
She hung up the phone first.

I put my phone on hopelessly. What is my father going to do now? Oh, not another arranged date anymore. I just groaned by myself. Not long after that, there's an incoming message. This time is from my brother.

KJM: my shift will be finish in an hour. Don't work overtime tonight. I'm craving for tteokppokki.

Oh this guy. He can ask his wife out. Why bother to go with me?

KHW: pick me up

I lost.

***

Baekhyun's POV

I'm just finishing my dinner while passing the living room. I saw my dad busy with his tablet there. What is he doing there?

"Hi, father..."
He is looking away from his table for a moment.
"Oh hi, son..."
"What you read?"
He shakes. "Not read, just surf out."
"Ah..."
"Pretty, isn't she?" He is showing me a family photo. But my eyes caught the pretty figure that he means. And hell yeah, she is so damn pretty.
I nod. "So pretty... Who is she?"
"Her father is your father's college friend. It's really been a long time I didn't meet him until yesterday."
"Ah... You met him at the symposium yesterday?"
"Yeah, and he just obtains his professor degree."
Oh yes, that's the photo during the doctor's oath ceremony.
"And who is the guy?" There is another handsome guy too there.
"He is his son. He is also a doctor. Dentist."
"Whoa..."
My dad keeps looking at their photos. During family dinner, holiday, and any special occasion. But the daughter always gets my attention. She is so pretty.
"Who is her name?"
He is looking at me. "You want to know her name?"
I nod. "Oh..."
My dad laughs at me. "Oh you fall in love at first sight!"
I can feel my cheek a bit hot.
"You are studying too hard my dear. Don't even remember to go for a date."
I chuckle. "How come I go for a date if I always had night shift? The resident always has given the night shift."
He laughs. "How about I set you up with her?"
I'm widening my eyes. "Set up??"
He nods. "Oh... She comes from a good family. Pretty sure she is also good too..."
"Well that's..." I rub my not itch neck. 'Too fast?'
My dad laughs lovingly. "I'll make time for that..."
But... "What's her name?"
"Her name? Hmm... Let's see..." He is looking for her name through the photo. "Ah here is! Kim Haewon..."
Kim Haewon... What a pretty name!

***

Junmyeon's POV

I don't know why it always feels strange if my father calls me during his work. I always feel like I'm an employee who makes a mistake and here to get scolded by the boss. But I know it's not.

I knock his door slowly.
"Appa..."
He is looking away from his PC. "Oh son, you're here? Come here!"
I close the door slowly and make my way to him.
Suddenly he shows me a guy photo. Sorry dad, I'm not into guys.
"Is he handsome?"
"If you want me to compare him with me, of course, I'll say no..." Of course... I'm more handsome than him. Pardon my narcissistic.
He laughs. "Do you think your sister going to like him?"
"Yes?" Oh that's for Haewon. "I don't know, but if he is funny, maybe Haewon will like him." Haewon is a very serious person if you don't know her yet. So she needs a funny guy to make her life balance.
"His father is my best friend during college son. I want to introduce him to Haewon..."
Ah I see...
"Do you think Haewon will like him?"
"Maybe... I don't know..."
"I think Haewon will like him. He is smart and coming from a good family too. The most important thing, he is also a doctor..."
'Haewon ex-fiancee also a doctor...'
"I'm going to introduce him to Haewon in the next two days. Can you come?"
"Pardon? I don't know appa. Mina is craving a lot of things nowadays. I'm afraid she will need me..."
"Ah I almost forget I'll become a grandfather. Well if you had time, please come."
"Yes appa..."

***

Baekhyun's POV

My last patient already left. I had a half-hour to finish my report. But I'm too lazy to work for that. It can wait, right? Suddenly I remember something. I type Kim Haewon name on the Naver and my jaw drops in awe. She is the Editor in Chief of Korean Vogue Magazine. Yes, Anna Wintour guys. She is one of her woman. She becomes the youngest Editor in Chief for Korean Vogue. Whoa great!

I keep scrolling down the page to find more about her. She had a brother who is a dentist. Oh her brother already had his own clinic! I'm looking for the address. Maybe I could meet him accidentally?

She is close to Kwon Yuri, the world star model from Korea. Whoa! And not only her, but she is also close to Chen, the singer. Oh this Jongdae is a singer now? We used to be very close during middle school. But we never met again since I move to the states. How come I met him then?

The more I scroll, the more I want to know more about her. She met a lot of famous people because of her work. I do really wonder what kind of person is she. I really can't wait for dinner with her family!

***

Baekhyun's POV

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" called a voice.
I'm looking away from my phone and raise my hand.
"Yes?"
"Come in..."
"Yes..."

I gained all of my guts to go to the dentist. Yeah, the dentist who is Kim Haewon brother. I just want to know what kind of person he is. Maybe, he could give me a hint about what kind of person is Kim Haewon. Thank God, his schedule matches with my shift. So I don't have to wait for a long time.

"Hello Mr. Byun Baekhyun..." greeted the dentist.
All I can say is how handsome this guy! Hey! I'm not gay but I'm pretty sure guys out there will be going to say the same. I admit how handsome he is. No wonder his sister also really pretty.
"Hello Doctor..."
"Have a seat there..." He is pointing to the patient seat while his nurse preparing the stuff.
"First time coming here?" asked him.
"Oh yes... I just move from the States..." answered me honestly. It's just two weeks since I'm going back home.
"Oh really? I was staying at the States too during college," answered him while starting to check my teeth.
"Yes, it's almost ten years I stay there..."
"Whoa... Ten years?" He looks surprised.
"Yes..."

We were talking about our stay in the States. He said he lives in Houston while I live in Massachusetts. He lives there for six years to continue his study until obtaining his dentist degree and now currently enroll for his Ph.D. I told him I live there together with my brother until he settles his life with my sister in law.

"Oh you have a hyung?" asked him suddenly.
This is it. "Yes... Doctor also had a dongsaeng?"
He nods. "Yes, she lives in the States longer because of her work."
What??
"Oh... She is back in Korea two years ago because she offered a position here."
"Ah..." I see. "Your sister must be pretty. Because doctor is handsome..."
He laughs. "Excuse me, you are not gay, right?"
I laugh too. "No... I'm just guessing."

The treatment slowly comes to an end. My teeth are fine. There are some small tooth decay but that's okay as the doctor said. He hands me the prescription sheet. He prescribed me some vitamins for

"Come here again in the next six months..." said him.
"Oh yes... Thank you doctor and nurse..."
I bow to both of them then left with a light hearts. I can't wait to meet with Kim Haewon.

***

Junmyeon's POV

"Doctor, this is for the next patient..." My nurse hands me a new patient doc.
"Please let him come in..."
"Yes doctor..."

I read his profile for a moment before I hear his footsteps come in.
"Hello Mr. Byun Baekhyun..." greeted me as usual. But my patient is surprising me.
"Hello doctor..."
Oh he is the guy. The guy that my father going to introduce to Haewon. How come he knows about my place? Is it a coincidence?
"Have a seat here..."
I'm pointing to the examination seat.
"First time coming here?" asked me.
"Oh yes... I just move from the States..."
"Oh really? I was staying in the States too during college!" Yeah, and with Haewon too.
"Yes, it's almost ten years I stay there..."
"Whoa... Ten years?" Oh he stays th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter