Chapter 1

Hurt

"Mew! Stop following me," Gulf grunted when he realised Mew was walking behind him.

He did not know when Mew fell in love with him. They start off as a friend, not that close, but they sometimes hang out together along with his best friends and Gulf's gang. Suddenly one day Mew came to him and confessed his love. Gulf rejected him but Mew never gave up, he promised Gulf that he would court him until Gulf fell in love with him.

Mew smiled and jogged to Gylf's side, "I'm not following you, I'm walking with you, Gulfie."

"ewww.. Don't call me that. Ohh..Lisa!"

Lisa is Gulf's childhood friend and Gulf is head over hill over her. She is a sweet and nice girl. Although Gulf treats her like a princess, Lisa can't see him as more than a friend. She knows Gulf loves her, but she just can't accept Gulf's feelings.

Mew rolled his eyes when Gulf smiled widely at Lisa. "Lisa, are you free tonight? Let's have dinner together."

"Errr… I'm sorry Gulf, I can't. I have a blind date tonight," she just gave any excuse as she doesn't want to give any hope to Gulf anymore, " Why don't you go with Mew?`` She points at Mew behind Gulf.

"A blind date? With whom?" Gulf can feel his heart broken by Lisa's words.

"Errr… My friend set me up with their friend. Sorry Gulf, I need to go now. See you later," Lisa pat Gulf's shoulder and smile encouragingly to Mew.

"Treat him to dinner tonight," she whispered to Mew.

Mew just nodded his head and went to Gulf side. "Gulf, do you want to dine out tonight? I can accompany you," he wrapped his arm around Gulf's shoulder.

Gulf glared at him, " I don't want to go with you," he stomped away from Mew and went to his car. Mew sighed, he's used to Gulf's rejection but sometimes it hurts him so much.

 

*It's been a while. Please comment so that i can decide either to post this story or not 😅