* * *

Two Useless Gays

   -hey, close the door when you go out!

   She shouted as her friend went out.

   -god, some people just dont have manners.

   She whispered to herself but loud enough for anyone in room to hear, if only she wasnt alone.

   -you are right, some people really don't. Said moonbyul pointing at the direction which hyejin went to.

   -so what's up wheepup? Why are you so annoyed?

   'You-that's what's up! I cant concentrate on anything! I ALWAYS keep thinking about you... I just dont know what's happening to me...'

   -nothing unnie and I'm not annoyed.

   -you can just not talk to be but please don't lie, you know I can always tell when you lie.

   -sorry unnie, but even I don't know what's happening to me and it's so frustrating that I'm getting annoyed over such small things.

   -well, I'm sure you will figure it out and then if you will feel like sharing I'll always help.

 

      MOONBYUL'S POV


   -uh-oh!

   -what's wrong unnie? Oh! Wait, is it 'uh-oh' I did something again and now yongsun unnie wants to lecture you?

   Wheein said smirking at the obvious answer written all over byul's face.

   -okay you are right but it's too early for her to post that video so she shouldn't know that i deleted some if those footages for my new game.

   -UNNIE! Are you crazy?! Why did you do that?! You could have waited at least until she would post them! - wheein yelled at moonbyul for ruining their leader's hard work. She sighed and continued...(they aren't girl group but they are a band, yong being their leader)

   -when are you gonna stop being so bratty with yong unnie? She hasn't done anything to you or anyone of us for that matter also she is the oldest one plus our leader and she is LITERALLY the epitome of kindness.

   -you talk about her like you like her or something.

   -I DON'T LIKE HER I LIKE...-when she realized she was going to say who she likes she shut with her hands.


      WHEEIN'S POV


   Wait a minute, this can't be happening, this can't be THE explanation right?! Right?!

   -hey, whee calm down, I was joking okay? You don't have to panic over it like that. And before you say something about how i knew just look in the mirror it's all over your face. Seriously your face is like an open book for me to read. - she said as she started laughing.

   -okay, it's time for you to leave. Don't make unnie wait for long.

   'Seriously I have to figure out what almost happened right now so please leave'


      MOONBYUL'S POV


   Her eyes are literally begging me to leave... this hurts so much...

   -okay, but remember what i said earlier, I'll always be by your side. - I gathered everything that was left in me and still gave her my reassuring smile, finally fulfilling her wish to leave.

   'I didn't even realise how i got here waiting for yong to finish filming new video about EaTiNg rOsEs?!O_o okay now i truly believe she lost her mind... COMPLETELY!

   -okay guys that's it for today - well, no, not really, I don't like this ending either... maybe it's still better without ending part and just showing preview of next video? - yong asked but got no answer.

   -okay you are lost in yourself again... - she said with a sigh.

   -but i bought something for that - it was as if she was talking to a wall or herself still expecting for an answer. Then she took out the said item and pressed it.

   Loud horn was heard not only in the house, but also for neighbours to hear, as byul started screaming she stopped, smiling widely showing her chin dimples.

   -proud of yourself?! - I asked in angry tone.

   -completely. - she answered with that same smile.

   -so? Why did you call me here? If it's about thise videos I-

   -when are you gonna confess already?!

   -wha...what are you talking about? Byul asked with shock written all over her but still trying to maintain herself.

   Unnie rolled her eyes at me like I have just offended her.

   -of course I'm talking about wheeinah. Look, I'm not stupid, I might act silly most of the time but you know I'm not, so cut the crap, get your together and confess already!

   -okay but let's face the reality together, even if I'm a eater I'm still a .

   I can't do anything but turn all this into a joke, I can't take another heartbreak from someone I'm in love with. - as i was thinking about this to myself a hard punch landed on my arm with a scream of my name.

   -BYULAH! MOON ING BYUL E I'm talking seriously here!

   -you think I'm joking?! All I can do for it to hurt a little less is to make jokes about it but it still hurts and it's still true at the end of the day...

   There was a little pause before I continued.

   -it's not a stupid crush or I don't just like her unnie! I'm... I'm in love with her!
On last part I couldn't hold it in any longer and started crying.

   -t-the thought of h-her rejecting me is killing me by itself, I seriously won't be able t-to take it this time.

   -I'm so sorry byulah... - she said hugging me tightly. We stayed like that for an hour or so til I calmed down, after she cupped my face and intensely looked in my eyes. It's a thing we did back in the days we were dating. She always did this thing to calm me and assure that everything is gonna be fine and that she is here with me. We were communicating with our eyes only but it was enough even if for most of the people thus was a questionable pose we never really cared...until right now, when I saw wheein... pain and sadness in her eyes, tears ready to fall at any second but somehow still holding onto something before she spoke and I guess she didn't even realise she was crying, saying: -I-I'm sorry if I interrupted you guys, I-I'll go.
I was ready to rush to her, kiss her pain away and hug her tightly, but I know I'm not supposed to do that, she is someone I'm in love with but she isn't mine...

   -WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

   I heard yong asking me sternly and screaming but in a whisper.

   -what else do you want me to do?

   -run after her?!

   -and declare my love to her? - I asked back

   -YES FOR S SAKE! Didn't you see her eyes?!

   -of course I saw them!.. I barely held myself from jumping and kissing her!

   -I'm gonna ask you again 'why.are.you.still.here.?' And now without you poor excuses.

   -I-I...

   -GO! NOW!

   -o-okay...

   Well, I went out... but where am I supposed to go?.. - i stood there thinking but then a thought striked me, she might be on a roof. No one is gonna be there right now and she also hates when someone sees her crying.

   I went to roof with hope that she will really be here but I can't force myself to open the door.

   -ugh, I'm a coward after all... - I said to myself.

   -hm? What was that? - hearing some type of a loud thud I reflexively pushed the door open.

 

      WHEEIN'S POV


   Ugh I'm so angry at myself for still having hope for byul. Of course I knew they were dating eachother few years back, even if they didn't really say something, confirming or denying, but seeing them being like that after all these years... it feels so unfair! I was thinking as I kicked something near me. Exactly that time the door swung open presenting - Moon Byul E, person behind my worries. She seems extremely worried though...

   -unnie what are you doin- i was cut off by her

   -Wheeinah are you okay? I was about to opened the door when I heard a loud thud. What happened?

   -nothing I just tripped, that’s all. Of course I'm not going to tell her I kicked something out of anger for being jealous.

   -did you fall? Do you have scratches anywhere?

   -no unnie, I'm totally fine. But why are you here?

   -I-I... I didn't want you to get the wrong impression about what me and yong where doing.
Ouch...that hurts

   -it's okay unnie I get it, you're back together, nothing to worry about I'm on your side.

   -wha?! NO, no it's not like that, we were just... she was just trying to calm me down, you know I tend to overthink overthinking and go towards negative places.

   -oh... even though they aren't dating anymore yongsun unnie still has such power on her...

   -umm.. can I ask you something?

   -unnie you already did though - i answered with a smirk on which she just rolled her eyes.

   -okay, then can I ask three questions cuz this is gonna be second.

   -ugh, you won - I said as I pretended to be hurt.

   -why did you cry when you saw us?

   -I always get surprised by how dense you can be... - after saying that I collected all the courage I had and kissed her on the lips, before she realized what was happening I pulled away and ran to the door, but before completely running away I yelled at her - it's you that I like not yongsun unnie!


      MOONBYUL'S POV


   I was standing there dumbfoundedly for what felt like an hour, then I started smiling the widest I could. I must have looked like a fool for others when I danced like that or in the change room, or on my way to our shared dorm, but I just really couldn't stop myself from being this happy and excited.
She should've been in the dorm right now, but when I got in no one was there. Hyejin was probably out with chungha and hyuna unnie, yong I knew went to her parents house, but wheein should have been here.
So I waited for her...til morning, I couldn’t sleep anyway. Even when hyejinnie got home at around 4am or when yong returned in the morning at 11am but still no wheeinie...

   It was time for me to go to my dance classes already but I just decided to skip, and thanks god for that. She came exactly when I should've been out so she was shocked seeing me here and even tried to run away again. Of course this time I didn't let her do that.

   -why are you running away?

   -I-I...

   -okay, then why did you run away yesterday?

   I had her pinned to the door both of my hands either side of her head.

   -I...

   -you didn't even wait for me to come to me senses.

   -I-I was embarrassed... - she looked anywhere but me.

   -and that's why you didn't come home until you knew I wasn't gonna be here?

   -...

   -where were you?

   -I-I was with tae...

   -YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR EX?!

   -I slept in her house not with her. If you and yongsun unnie are still best friends why can't I be with taeyeon unnie?

   -I... you can be but she has to know you are mine, cause I will get jealous.

   -wait... what did you just say?

   -I will get jealous?

   -NO! Before that!

   -y-y-you are mine?

   -yes...yes I am!

   She said with her dimpled smile that always made me want to kiss her, but now I can do that freely, so I didn't wait any second long.

 

 

 

finally fixed it, sorry for not paying attention to how it would look.