Omake - (Black) Coffee, Cream, & Sugar

I take my Coffee Black (Hold the Cream, and just give Me some Sugar)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omake 1 - The Secret Prying of Baekkie and Loey!

Baekhyun asks on a sniffle, while he weakly sits up in his bed, because he hadn't truly accounted for actually getting sick when this brilliant plan of his came in to his mind, "Hey, Loey! Do you think that those two idiots have finally gotten together?"

"I would hope that they would be so by now, but Sehun's always been a little slow on the uptake and you know the way Luhan has always been so very timid in his personality since you both were children." Chanyeol says in snswer as he fluffs up his Boyfriend's pillow for him, elaborating more on their bestfriends' foolish behaviour traits, knowing full well that Baekhyun's meddling almost always works out well in the end.

Baekhyun cheerfully smiles when Chanyeol reaches over to the nightstand for the food tray lined with his chicken and rice soup and some cold medicine for him to readily consume, "It's a good thing that they have such bold people like us in their lives then, or they would be utterly lost without us."

"Agreed. Now shut up and eat your soup, Baekkie. You know how cranky you get when you do not finish eating your food." Chanyeol relays in agreeance to Baekhyun's words, knowing full well the very truth of them, because both Sehun and Luhan would be wholly lost without them in their lives in truth. And the two of them truly become a couple, he could finally get Baekhyun off his back about double dating. He just hopes that Sehun and Luhan finally got their stuff together already!

Baekhyun simply concurs with an outward sigh that's full of fondness and love for his Boyfriend, "Fine, I will then. Thank you for always taking care of me when I get sick, Loey."

"It's my grandest pleasure in this life, Baekkie. Now eat up." Chanyeol happily responds in welcome, placing the tray on to the bed within Baekhyun's awaiting lap. Then he picks up the bowl of soup and it's spoon, using the utensil to scoop some of the contents of steaming bowl up with it. Slowly blowing over the spoon in order for him to the soup down enough for his Boyfriend to eat it.

Somewhere, minding their own business as per usual, both Luhan and Sehun, whom of which at that very moment were still kissing one another like young teenagers inside of Sehun's vehicle outside of the cafe, begin to experience a serious sneezing fit at the same time. That's seemingly coming from completely out of nowhere. And once it's over, they are both left utterly confused by the entire situation.

Omake 2 - The Baekyeol Couple's Suspicious Plan of Action

"Okay, Park Chanyeol! You have one goal for tonight. And that goal for you is to go to Sehun's house, get inside of your bestfriend's bedroom, find his alarm, and rig it to self destruct after he turns it on for the night." Baekhyun proudly instructs his Boyfriend on what he must do, lecturing him about the plan he's made up specifically for this occasion.

Chanyeol snorts out at Baekhyun's terminology when it concerns his mission plan so to speak, shaking his head at his Boyfriend's crystalline adorkableness, "Self destruct? Really, Baekhyun? What is this a mission from one of those lame spy movies you like so much?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter