Final- The Cafe Barista and the Business Mogul

I take my Coffee Black (Hold the Cream, and just give Me some Sugar)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, for the first time in his life, Oh Sehun was running late to work. And he was never late. In all honesty, he despised when people were late. Especially if they didn't have an absolutely good reason for being late to anything of major or minor importance.

It was just today, his alarm clock seemed to malfunction on him and refused to blare him awake like it usually does. And boy if that knowledge didn't do it's job in completely annoying him. Aside from that, he has an important meeting taking place on this morning and he was more than a few minutes late.

Dressed up in an expensive made three piece suit and ready to start his day, Sehun leaves home in an annoyed huff. It's a couple of minutes later when he's inside of his car finally heading over to work that his cellular phone begins ringing vexingly within his ears. His vehicle's dashboard shows that the caller is the VP of his company and unfortunately for him, his bestfriend, Park Chanyeol.

So Sehun begrudgingly answers the call with an irritated snarl, "What do you want, Park? I'm already late and I don't have time for your usual games this morning."

The VP agrees with the vexed CEO, teasingly demanding that he buy him some coffee before he finally comes to work, "Yeah, I can see that you're surprisingly not here. Just bring some coffee with you to the office. You already know I like mine. Bye!"

"Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Dang it!" Sehun hisses out after he garners the realization that his bestfriend has already hung up on him, he was so totally going to kill him for that later on.

Still, a simple morning coffee was the least he could do for the giant oaf considering all of the work he's put in the company these last few months. It's been hard, but well worth it in the end, if he can secure this latest business deal of theirs, of course. And besides the coffee in their company was utterly atrocious. So they never partake of it, in any sense.

Ultimately, Sehun finds himself parked outside of the newly opened cafe near their workplace. He gets out of the car and makes his way inside of the cafe. It's still a bit empty with only a few patrons, all of the male verity, sitting down at the many available tables. Tables that are positioned just so, in order for the Barista to be seen by all prying eyes. And he gets the chance to find out why that is when his is instantly fixated in the Barista's direct line of sight.

Sehun's stuck in place. His eyes are fixated upon the beautiful creature standing before him, working diligantly behind the coffee bar. An ethereal being. A temptress among mere mortals like himself.

The pretty-pretty little thing is mess of emotions as he works. His golden blond hair is in an array of soft fluffiness on top of his pretty little head. His gorgeous brown orbs are focused upon his task at hand. His exquisite lush pink mouth is pursed in a hard line as he absorbs the finest details of his work.

The creature is the epitome of perfection. And Sehun craved it. Wanted to bask in his glory. Completely worship the creature at an altar he would make just for him. He needed him to be his own. Now. Right the heck now.

Schooling his features back under his control, Sehun determinately walks up to the bar to order him and his bestfriend's streaming hot beverages, easily disrupting what the boy had been doing.  And the exquisite little creature behind the bar finally takes notice of him. A sweet little airy gasp leaving from in between those plush little pillows he calls his lips, right before gathers himself appropriately about himself once again.

An ethereal smile sliding in to place against radiantly blushing beauty's lips when he finally does speak to Sehun, "What beverage would you like to order this morning, Sir?"

It's a melodious voice that Sehun almost in once he's hears it in his anticipating ears. He turns a shade of bright red with the beautiful boy's pretty doe eyes gazing back at him in turn. He has to shake his head a little bit to break to free of the boy's unwitting resonant trance.

"One Black roast, no cream, a little bit of sugar and a vanilla espresso with extra whip cream, thank you." Sehun says in answer handing the ethereal boy his black card as payment for their drinks.

"Okay, can you take a seat for me in area where they others are seated please and I'll be right over with your drinks." The boy sweetly beams at him in retort as he returns Sehun's card back to him.

Sehun does as he says with the boy turning away from the bar in order to begin making their morning drinks. He silently takes a seat at one of the tables. And he takes notice of his surroundings, noting that the other male's within the cafe are carefully scrutinizes the boy's every movement as he works diligently behind the coffee bar.

It sickens him to see the looks of desire written across all of their faces as the continued to watch him do the job he was hired to do. As a matter of fact, Sehun will send in a compliant with the boy's employer for them making the boy work alone in such an unsafe working environment. If he knew what of those men were thinking, it was most definitely very bad things most likely concerning the boy.

And just as those exact thoughts finish passing through Sehun's mind, the boy makes his way from behind the bar, heading towards his table with his orders in hand. Once he is standing at Sehun's table, he places the orders upon it. A shy smile graces his lips as he hands Sehun the ivory pastry box that he had hidden inside of his coffee apron.

To which, Sehun knew what it meant. It was an on the house gift, so no words words were exchanged about except for Sehun's shy whisper of thank you to the overly sweet boy. In turn, the boy bows before scurrying off back behind the coffee bar with a gorgeous face the shade of an even brighter red as he shyly blushes.

Sehun endearingly chuckles at the boy's adorable behaviour, getting up from his seat at the table. He picks up his coffee order and carries the gift gave him much to the dismay of the Cafe's other male customers and leaves the establishment. Though, not without taking notice of the boy trying to hide his red face from him behind a few of the Cafe's own menus. It's a cute sight that Sehun will keep with him forever.

After all of that, Sehun manages to get to work a full twenty minutes late, even so he does not care. He is extremely happy. And besides that, he meeting was not due to start for good forty-five minutes, give or take.

Nevertheless, that does not keep Chanyeol from hurriedly rushing over towards him. The VP outstretches a hand in order for him to receive his coffee from the suddenly annoyed CEO. To which, Sehun glares at his bestfriend whilst he hands him his sugary vanilla espresso.

"Hey! What's that?" Chanyeol curiously asks at the sight of the pastry box within Sehun's hold.

"Nothing for you that's what." Sehun proudly scoffs, feeling happy again at the memory of the beautiful blond haired boy that gave him the pastry box as a gift. And although he might not know what was inside of the box, Sehun knows very well that he will eat it anyways, whether he likes the dessert or not. It was a gift after all, and one should not waste another person's efforts, as his mother always likes to charmingly say.

"Why are you so stingy? It's not my fault that you're late this morning." Chanyeol huffs with pout that Sehun finds totally disgusting on his idiot of a bestfriend.

"Do you ever shut up?" Sehun bittingly scowls in counter to the VP's words.

"Yeah, once I drink my coffee. It looks like your Father wants to have a chat with, so I'll catch up with you later. Bye!" Chanyeol says in answer, glancing behind his bestfriend when he takes notice of the Chairman walking in their direction. He leaves him in quick succession after that, allowing Sehun to speak with his father alone.

"What is wrong with that young man, Sehun?" The Chairman inquires from his son with the confused shake of his head.

"He hasn't had his coffee yet, is all, Father. Is there something I can help you, Chairman?" Sehun says politely in answer to his father, knowing very well Chanyeol was not what he wanted to talk to him about.

"Come let's talk in your office." Chairman Oh replies, gesturing for Sehun to follow him to his own office.

They walk down the hallway in odd silence with Sehun not really in the mood to talk to his father in the usual manner of things. He still had to make sure that he had everything together for his meeting. Which starts in less than forth minutes from now.

Once they enter the CEO's office, Sehun walks over to his desk. He steps behind it and opens one of the draws, plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter