fin

puss by the window
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

another attempt at fluff ;u; i hope you'll enjoy and please, feel free to submit your questions and constructive criticisms!

 

i'd also like to thank my sponsors

YANGx_, User_name1200, LocksmithTaeng, seulgalaxy, kingdomcomes, Chan_94, taeyang729 & aya_ah98

for inspiring me to write and also, save a crisis i've been facing. thank you so much!

puss by the window

a failed attempt at fluff

seulgi watched her girlfriend who’s going back and forth across their apartment, taking the necessities needed in the grocery shopping happening minutes from now. happiness was clearly painted on irene’s space just from the thought that she’ll be doing grocery shopping although seulgi’s not with her. it’s her first love, after all.

 

shopping: 1

seulgi: 0

 

she snorted at the view in front of her and leaned her back further. against the cushion’s back rest. she’s silently throwing her fit because irene didn’t plan on bringing her with her to the supermarket, afraid that the bear would only fill the push cart with unnecessary things and unhealthy foods like her beloved pringles.

 

I don’t even say anything about her healthy obsession with fabric conditioners! she mentally threw her hands and snorted obviously.

 

her silent fit managed to reach irene’s sensitive ears who’s in the middle of getting her things. she made her way towards the tall girl and gave the back of her head a nice smack seeing that she’s too deep in her thoughts to even notice her who’s already standing beside her.

 

seulgi’s head jerked forward from the surprise attack and almost snapped her neck when she turned to hiss with attitude at irene only to be met with the sight of the woman with her arms crossed and an eyebrow lifted in a manner that says i dare you.

 

seulgi, who’s self-proclaimed top in this relationship, immediately wipes the scowl on her own face and grins sheepishly at her beloved.

 

“are you going now, hyunnie?” she purposely adorable muttered with puckered in to a small pout, acting like a kid to appease the older woman that is now in front of her. she spread her arms wide and parted her legs to trap the woman into a bear hug.

 

irene, who’s used to all of seulgi’s antics, didn’t let get her adorableness get through her and give seulgi’s forehead a strike using her forefinger and her thumb.

 

seulgi retracted from her clinging and immediately attended to her now red forehead, furiously rubbing the pain away.

 

joohyun could surely hit.

 

the bear then defeatedly sighed, her pout stretching further and then looked at the aggressive bunny, her arms back around her waist and her chin resting against the woman’s pelvis.

 

irene let out a defeated sigh of her own and finally relented to seulgi’s precious antics. she brought her palms up to the bear’s full cheeks and palmed them together, giving them slight pinches.

 

“stop being adorable right now. i’ll need you to act stay still while I’m out, okay?” she reminded seulgi in a way that a parent would talk to their child.

 

“i’ll go now, okay? behave.” irene continued, this time with a stern voice, prompting seulgi to nod like a child before she stuck out her lips to irene with her eyes closed.

 

“goodbye and goodluck kiss, please~” if she wanted to appease irene earlier, she just wanted to now. so although she gained herself another surrounding slap on her forehead, she still got her kiss in the end. a kiss on the lips with a little tongue involved. a kiss so sweet that if irene isn’t set on doing her shopping for the day, they would be in their bedroom where it would be as steamy as last night was.

 

both pulled away with satisfaction plastered on their faces before irene finally detangled herself from seulgi’s grasp and walked to the door, leaving to do her errand, albeit a bit reluctant now because of the wasted opportunity to make love in the morning.

 

seulgi could only sigh for the umpteenth time of the day before she took a hold of the television remote and dropped her weight down the cushion, planning to obey and stay in her spot until irene comes back from her grocery.

 

her plan to stay put on the sofa has been shattered when her stomach grumbled, demanding her to go to the kitchen to fix herself with something she can do herself.

 

she was already devising what she’s planning to do in her head (it’s just cereal, to be honest) when she heard strange noises coming from somewhere, and no, it’s not from the television because she has it turned off right before she decided to get up from her lazy sitting.

 

her brows furrowed together, creating small creases in between. she stopped her all of her movement and finally clearly heard the noise which made another sound.

 

meow~

 

she stood straight up from her already standing position and let her eyes wander around the room.

 

“where in the world did that came from?” her feet shuffled around the room and when the mewl echoed again, she followed the source of it, leading her to the sight of a ragdoll stretched into a dangerously standing position on their window.

 

her eyes glassed at the sight and her poor heart urged her to take the cat from its threatening position.

 

not wanting to give any ill-fated things to happen, she immediately slid her window open and carefully took the cat to her arms before sliding the window close again.

 

it was when she looked at the cat that she realized how dirty its paws are up to lower part of its body.

 

“how did you get into such a mess?” she almost winces at the sight but decided against it when she saw the cat bringing its paws up to its eyes as if wanting to rub them, an action that almost got seulgi to drop on the floor.

 

it’s been almost five years since seulgi and irene got together; it’s been almost two years since they decided to live together- curse, if only the country is open to gay marriage-;and it’s been approximately six months when she began pestering irene for at least a pet, concluding that although they’ve been already together for so long, a child is still not suitable to be raised within their conditions considering irene is still on the way to top her business game and seulgi is just a child herself.

 

in those six months, all irene could tell her was no and seulgi could only pout and pester her for tomorrow.

 

well, it’s already here. she can’t do nothing now, can she?

 

seulgi patted herself for her self-assuring thoughts after she put the cat down their bathtub, ready to give it a nice, warm bath.

 

“oops” the bear sheepishly fetched the cat back in her arms after realizing her mistake and the top of its head with her right hand’s thumb and with her left hand, she twisted the faucet open and adjusted it a bit to give the water a warm temperature.

 

it was a struggle to put the cat back to the tub that is now quarterly filled with water. it was a common knowledge for them to be afraid of water, after all. after a few moments and several small scratches, the cat was finally settled on the tub. it was looking unbothered like it did nothing to give her a bad time earlier.

 

“is this what it feels like to take care of them…” she questioned herself, starting to question her decisions when every doubt was thrown away when the cat purred softly and lifted one of its paws up to give them , making everything (in seulgi’s point of view) adorable.

 

“aww~” she bought her hands on it and give it nice, little rubs and began on thoroughly bathing it.

 

she was in the middle of wrapping everything up, wiping the kitten dry with a new towel when rustling of keys and rattle of the doorknob was heard from where she’s standing.

 

“ei .” a crispy cuss she let out and due to panic, she opened the doors of their closet that was nearest to where she’s standing at the moment.

 

“seulgi? i’m home!” her bunny’s sweet voice echoed through the hallway and all the way to their bedroom where a panicking seulgi is hiding the cat in, making sure to adjust the closet blinds to let air in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter