Chapter 68 - Man O' War

Star Illusion | ATEEZ Pirate AU

 

‘S…..sh…….she.....’

In a void of nothingness, a faint voice resonates from a far distant. The incoherent sound is so quiet I barely heard what it says.

‘What did you say?’ My voice echoed as I asked the person back.

In that moment I realize my surroundings are pitch black. And worse, I can’t feel nor move my body. I have no idea how I end up in this place. My heartbeat picks up its pace as I start to panic. ‘What is happening?!’

There’s a long pause before a clearer feminine voice responds to me.

‘S….she…..is…….coming….’

 

 

My eyes snap open, choking on the air as if someone punches me in the chest. I cough a few times and take a deep breath to calm my palpitating heartbeat. The previous sharp headache transformed into dull pain on the side of my temple. My body is slightly hot and heavy but it feels better than before.

A familiar wooden ceiling of my cabin room comes into my vision. I slowly sit up from my small bed, thinking how I ended up here. The last thing I remember is the demon line came to rescue me from Captain Arrow, we headed back to the ship and…

I choke a second time as embarrassing memory flows back to my brain. I faked fainting to escape the tension between the surgeon and the first mate. Out of nowhere, Hongjoong yelled Yeosang's name. Even with my eyes closed, I could sense scrutinizing stares from the onlookers. Eventually, Yeosang won and carried me into my cabin. After checking my condition, he ordered his apprentice to bring me the green terror and left me to rest. Because I didn’t want to drink the bitter medicine, I decided to sleep.

My train of thought cuts short when I hear a shifting sound next to me. Startled, I whip my head to the side and see a female silhouette sitting on Aurora’s bed.

“Aurora?”

“Who’s the heck is Aurora?” A not so sweet voice asked me back. The tone definitely does not belong to the gentle female lead.

“Oh, Yeojin.” How could I forget that Ateez wouldn’t allow Aurora to meet me alone. Thinking of her makes my heart deflate, I wonder how she's doing. She might be scared out of her mind in a small dark room without anyone telling her what was going on.

“You sounded so disappointed that I’m not that Aura girl. But from now on I’m your new bunkmate.” Yeojin says with her usual sassy attitude.

“Oh!” That isn’t the news I expect to hear. To say that she’s my new roommate, does that mean she somehow joined the crew? Because I slept, I must’ve missed the tea.

“I asked Captain Mullet to accept me into the ship. Though I absolutely hate to be a part of the notorious pirate band, I’m here for my brother and Wooyoung.” As if she read my thoughts, she answers my question. Getting up, she saunters toward my bed and sits beside me, placing her palm on my top of forehead. “Good, your fever seems to reduce. You know, you made a lot of people worry. Yeosang didn’t even treat my wound and only insisted me to take a veryyyyy good care of you. That captain mullet also threatened me with his spooky grin. The devil and even Wooyoung...Ugh, what have I got myself into. Did you lie to me that you’re a friend of theirs?”

She keeps on ranting while I try to collect my thoughts. I felt like something urgent missing from my brain, but I forgot what it was.

“What’s wrong?” She asks, sounding a little concern.

I gasp.

Right! I had a dream. A woman's voice told me that ‘She’ is coming. The first time I dreamt Seakeeper came to warn me of the sea witch and her gangsta monsters. Could it be this time she also came to warn me that the squid woman is coming after our asses!?

I abruptly get up from my bed, swaying a little from lightheaded as I stand up too fast. I ignore the dizzy sensation and quickly wear my boots. Before I head toward the door, a hand grabs my elbow.

“Where’re you going? You must rest. Your legion of friends gonna kill me if you’re getting sick under my care.” Yeojin whines, pulling me back to the bed.

“I need to find Hongjoong.” I try to unbind my arm from her steel grip.

She scoffs, rolling her eyes. “I get it. You’re the I-cannot-live-without-you-even-one-second-apart type but seriously, you need to rest. That captain mullet will kill me if you faint again!”

My head starts to pound harder because of this girl's high pitch shout.

“This is a life and death situation. If you don’t let go of me now, everyone here will have a one round trip to the bottom of the ocean.”

She scrunches her nose, studying my serious face. Once she sees that I’m not joking, she reluctantly releases my arm. I mumble thanks to her and whirl around to turn the doorknob. As soon as I step outside the room, dizziness attacks me again, I almost lose my balance. Luckily, I grab on the door frame to steady myself and I wait for the nasty feeling to go away.

The girl from behind me clicks her tongue. “Look at you, can’t even walk.” She brushes past me and crouches down, turning her back toward me.

“Hop on, princess.”

 

---

 

Faint light from the crescent moon allows the Revenge crew to see two colossal Man O’ War blocking the passage a hundred yard away. Their numerous gun ports open and threaten to fire any second.

Three vessels remain stagnant in the calm sea. Silent envelopes the entire area, only a sound of water sloshing gently can be heard as a single rowboat propelling toward one of the warships.

“Captain, will they succeed?” The navigator standing at the quarterdeck rail asks in a concerned voice. He looks through a spyglass, watching the quartermaster, the combatant, and several crews board on the warship. A man comes forward and the two sides engage in a conversation.

Yunho put down the spyglass to peer at the man beside him. Sly grin plasters on the crafty captain’s face and no answer falls out of the owner’s mouth, Honjoong quietly stares ahead. The confidence that the taller guy witness makes him realize that he asked a wrong question.

Since it’s obvious that they’re going to lose the fight against the Royal Navy, Hongjoong ordered Seonghwa to negotiate with them. The pirate king’s plan might be risky and considered reckless, but most of the time it works impeccably.

Yunho pats his clammy hands on his pants. Though he belongs to the fearless pirate band for over a year, his nerves get the best of him in dangerous situations. He may conceal it with an indifferent expression but sweats roll down from his face and back like waterfall. Right now he wants to possess calmness of his captain.

Nevertheless, he isn’t the only one who is nervous, the entire ship is. The tense atmosphere affects the whole crew. All hands are stationed in their respective position, ready to execute once they receive the order from the captain. Yunho sees how they stay motionlessly in the same position over the past minutes. Even the master gunner pacing back and forth behind a row of gun crews, he peers between the quarter deck and the warship every second and then sighs out loud.

“Captain, they’re back!!” The first mate shouts from the main deck, alerting everyone. Loud murmurs erupt as they spot several of Royal Navy officers board on the rowboat.

Hongjoong grins wider and pats on Yunho’s shoulder. “We will succeed.” Then he adjusts his coat and heads toward the staircase leading to the main deck. Yunho trails after him, a part of him feeling relieved that Seonghwa succeeded the first step of the plan. But the crucial part is what comes next.

“We’ll win, we always win.” Yunho mutters a motto that Hongjoong always tells the enemies before they leave the human world.

Around five Royal navy soldiers board on the Revenge, as soon as they step on the ship, pistols and cutlasses aim at the unwelcome guests, hostility in the crews’ gesture. The soldiers are well-trained and reveal no fear, they stand guard one person who is apparently their leader.

The leader faces the pirate king who has an infamous sly grin imprints on his lips with the quartermaster and the first mate between his sides.

“Welcome to my humble ship, Commander-”

“Where’s the ladies!?” The commander cut off Hongjoong’s sentence. He lifts his hand that clenched on a torn fabric. “If you dare hurt them, I’ll cut off all of your damn heads.”

Hongjoong snickers, he hates it so much when people cut off his sentence. “So impatient. The ladies are safe and sound under my care, but they won’t if you don’t follow my order.”

Although it’s a dirty move to use Star and Aurora against the Royal Navy, the pirates are left with no choice. So they tore a piece of the girls’ dresses that they wore when Ateez captured them for Seonghwa to show it to the soldiers. Then they lured the commander to board their Revenge in order to execute the next plan.

“How dare you filthy pirates!” The commander’s shout fills with rage. “Today, your crime will bring to justice. You lot and your filthy ship will sink to the bottom of the sea.”

After announcing his threat, the pirates holler in laughter.

“Do they have the same script? Oh, I’ll hang you, I’ll sink your ship. Everyone who said that already traveled to the afterworld. Seems like you guys will be next.” Wooyoung mocks after them. The pirates laugh louder, even the stoic quartermaster snickers, his mouth curves upward.

The soldiers tense up after being ridiculed by the pirates. The commander grits his teeth, then he quickly recompose himself. “Laugh all you want pirates, my two ships will trample you into ruin tonight.”

The laughter gradually dies down as they spot the warships sail closer, shadow of hundred men on the rail aim their muskets into the Revenge, preparing to shoot once they receive a signal.

Yet, Hongjoong doesn’t reveal a glimpse of fright. “I think you still don’t get it, commander. Leave Nassau and the ladies stay alive.”

The commander quiets down in a moment. The situation isn’t in his favor even though he possesses two warships. The ladies are important to the cold-blooded Commander Christopher. If something happens to them, even if they’re in the same rank, who knows what that maniac man can do to him.

“Return the ladies to us. And I’ll consider letting Nassau go for today.” He eventually speaks up after calculating the risk.

The offer sounds beneficial for both parties, some of the crew thought, but they know their captain won’t return his lover at all cost.

Hongjoong bores his eyes into the commander. “What if I say no.”

After he finished the sentence, the cocking sound of the muskets echoing from the warships as the commander lifts his arm.

Hongjoong scans around and chuckles. “I wouldn’t do this, if I were you.”

Just at the commander about to rebuke, he gasps while looking past Hongjoong’s shoulder. He immediately signals his soldiers to lower down the muskets. Seeing the eccentric action, Hongjoong instantly turns around to see his little treasure on the back of Yeosang’s annoying sister. A corner of his mouth instantly twists.

 

---

 

Even Yeojin who’s mentally strong fidget awkwardly in a spot as all eyes fixate on us. I hide my face behind the girl’s shoulder while peeking to see what the hell is going on. I spot Hongjoong and his crew surround a small group of people wearing Royal Navy attire.

Hold on! How did the Royal Navy board our ship?!

Bewildered, I scan the sea and almost have a heart attack. Two giant vessels block between our ship where the shadow of hundred officers crowd over the rail.

It seems like Yeojin and I set foot in a wrong timing. Our appearance is like Spongebob characters in a Hollywood pirate movie.

I whisper to Yeojin to retreat back to our room, but it’s too late. The heartless quartermaster advances toward us. He yanks me down from Yeojin’s back and drags me toward Hongjoong, a cold metal press against my temple. I know right away I’m fated to play the hostage role once again.

“Miss Alice?” An unfamiliar man speaks to me, hesitant in his voice. He tries to step forward but is blocked by the pirates’ cutlasses in front of him.

“Er...” I glance between the stranger and Hongjoong. He stares at me quietly, his lips slightly twist, not sure whether he’s angry at me or not. Then I feel a hand squeeze my arm, I look up and see Seonghwa's fierce glare. He leans closer and whispers into my ear, making the hair behind my neck rise. “You know what to do.”

I gulp hard and turn to see the man waiting for my answer.

“Yea, that’s me, Alice, Chris’s younger sister.” I say. Because my acting was too robotic, Seonghwa squeezes my arm harder. I whimper and look over my shoulder to glare at him. And he returns me with a dead glare.

Wooyoung who stands on another side of Hongjoong, clears his throat. “Miss Alice, your brother ‘s mate came to rescue you from us. Tell him to off or you will die.”

Thus I get his clue. I start screaming and crying with no tears. “Sir, please fuc- do as they say, I’m scared!! Oh my lord, I don’t wanna die!!!”

The man draws his breath sharply. “You filthy pirate let go of her!”

“Then go back to your ship and off, leave Nassau!” Wooyoung shouts back.

“No! not until the ladies come with me!” The man growls in return.

I stop my awkward acting to watch their verbal fight; however, because my throat sore after screaming, I cough until real tears come out.

All this time, Hongjoong has been strangely quiet. He observes his surroundings then his gaze falls on me. An emotion flashes in his orbs and immediately disappears.

“Silence!” Hongjoong shouts, causing both of them to stop. “Wooyoung, go get Aurora.”

The first mate frowns but follows the order. He snickers at the commander before disappearing into the below deck.

A few minutes later, he emerges from the lower deck with a petite looking woman. Wooyoung drags Aurora into the front line next to me, also pointing a pistol at her head.

The poor girl scans the area with confusion. She looks at Hongjoong for an answer, but he ignores her gaze.

“Commander, you can only take this one.” Hongjoong jerks his chin toward Aurora.

Eyes wide with shock, Aurora looks as if she realizes that she is being used in the negotiation. She stares at Hongjoong, a trace of heartbreak on her features. “No, Joong, please don’t send me back.” She whispers with a crack voice, so quiet that Hongjoong might not hear her.

The commander glances between Aurora and me, his face contorts in anger. “I’ll leave with both of them.”

Hongjoong coldly retaliates. “If I let both of them go, then you might go back on your word, and blow my ship and take over Nassau. So I give you Chris’s beloved fiancee back and Miss Alice here will be under my care.”

The commander clenches his fists, glaring at Hongjoong with so much hate like he’s going to burn the man alive. Then a soldier behind him walks forward and whispers into his ear. A vile smirk instantly appears on his face.

“Fine, I accept your offer but you must give up on Wonderland map.”

Upon the mention of the map, the pirates exchange glances. The Royal Navy is oblivious by the fact that Ateez lost the map. It seemed like the governor didn’t inform them of the crucial information.

Hongjoong snorts. “Cannot do that. You’re not in a position to negotiate with me. Take this woman and leave.”

After Hongjoong’s sentence, Wooyoung pushes Aurora toward the officers. Yet, she refuses to take a step to another side and stands in the middle ground, staring at Ateez with tearful eyes.

“Joong, if my departure will save your life and the others, I’ll do it. I’m sorry for everything. Please know that my feelings for you never change.” She smiles sadly for the last time and turns around. Hongjoong coldly watches her taking a step toward the Royal Navy.

I bite my lip, watching her with guilt pooling in my gut. She doesn’t deserve this harsh treatment. I reach my hand out to tug on Hongjoong’s coat, but a hand grabs mine.

“Stay still.” Seonghwa hisses at me.

“But-”

“Shush!”

I try to protest, but the heartless man shuts me up.

 

Suddenly, a loud thundering bomb pierce our ears. Loud cries can be heard from the battleships.

“Pirates!!!”

Sailing in pitch black water, dozens of pirate vessels open fire at the battleships. Spark of light flashes in the night sky when cannonballs hit the target.

“What’re you scheming?!!” The commander growls. He tries to draw out his gun, but San swiftly kicks his arm, making the gun drop to the floor.

Hongjoong peers at his comrade vessels and smirks slyly. “Well commander, I think it’s time for you to take your leave.”

Then my world suddenly becomes dark as a hand cover over my eyes. Several gunshots ring, men screaming and the sound of something heavy dropping to the ground.

Seonghwa withdraws his hand, I spot smoke coming out of his pistol as well as Hongjoong’s and other crews’. Five bodies lie on the ground, unmoving.

My mouth dries, my body starts to sway again due to nausea feelings. Without realizing, Seonghwa already let go of me. Before I stumble forward, a pair of hands circle around my waist. I jolt and look up.

“Star, go to my quarter room.” Hongjoong says hurriedly.

I nod absentmindedly, still shocked by the circumstance and five corpses on the floor.

“Wooyoung, bring them to my quarter!” Hongjoong turns to order at the first mate.

“Aye, cap’n.” Wooyoung quickly strides forward to pull Aurora up from the ground as she is startled by the bomb and collapses to the floor, and another hand grabs my wrist, pulling me with him. Yeojin who stands at the same spot runs after us while cursing incoherent words.

When we reach the quarter room, Wooyoung hurriedly ushers us inside.

“You guys stay here, don’t make a ruckus, and don’t ever think of stepping outside of this room until any of us come fetch you.” He glares at two girls. Before he closes the door, the man who is supposed to be serious winks at me.

Once the room left with only three of us, the ex-lover and the past love interest look at me.

I give them a sheepish smile while inwardly cursing at the annoying purple head. How dare he drop a bomb called woman’s jealousy onto me?!

 

---

 

The firing continues from both sides and seems to never end. Yet, none of the cannonballs aim toward the Revenge since the important hostages reside in the ship. That gives Ateez an advantage to flee.

Still, the Royal Navy, even without the commander, doesn’t give an opportunity for them to easily escape. They keep pursuing Ateez while busily returning fire to the other pirates.

“Set the course to the east!” Hongjoong shouts while steering the wheel.

“Captain, why are you sailing toward that way?” The navigator asks, puzzled. The direction leads to an island that has a long sandbar spread across the ocean bed. Many foreign ships sank in that area as they weren’t familiar with the geography.

“Just do what I said!” Hongjoong urgently shouts back.

Yunho obediently nods and repeats the order for the other crewmates to hear.

The two Man O’ War follow the direction. One slightly ahead another. Since the large ships take a wider space and longer time to tack, the other smaller pirate ships gain on them. Several ships sail in between the warships, trying to separate them. They circle around her and together they fire ceaselessly.

The maneuver causes one of the warships to engage in the fight and let another ship pursue the Revenge.

Seeing enemy ships being separate, Hongjoong appreciates his comrade doing. He didn't expect that they would sail out of the safe haven to fight alongside him. At the same time, he feels a great loss in his heart. They know better that the chance of winning is thin. Yet, they use their ships and their lives to receive attack by countless cannonballs for him. Several ships are on fire and some completely sink into the sea. Many men jump from the burning ships to escape dead and swim aimlessly into the cold water.

The scene causes him to see red, fury consumes his whole body. “Together, we will defeat them.” Hongjoong mutters under his breath, hands clenching on the wheel, eyes fixate on the island ahead of him.

“Ah! It’s dangerous.” The navigator mumbles, grabbing his hair. He now understands what captain is trying to do. He plans to lure the warship to the sandbar, with her heaviness, she’d surely stuck on the sandbar. But if our hull caught in the sandbar first, they’re done for.

“Trust me Yunho, you’ll be working for me for another 60 years.” Hongjoong says, sensing the navigator’s distress.

“The contract said 50!” Yunho retorts, earning Hongjoong’s dry chuckle.

The view of the island becomes larger as they sail closer. Shadow of the wrecked ship can be seen on the beach.

“It should be around here.” Hongjoong spins the wheel. The ship changes its course and sails along the island. Yunho watches the Man O’ War in anticipation while praying inside his mind.

The battleship closely chases after them. Then she slows down and comes to a complete halt.

“Yess!! They’re stuck on the sandbar!!!” Yunho yells with glee.

The whole crew erupts in cheer. They watch the soldiers eagerly throwing barrels and stuff into the sea to make their ship lighter. To no avail, the large ship doesn’t budge. Instead, she begins to tilt to the side, and in a matter of time, she’ll soon join the wrecked ships under the sea bed.

“Look! They overtook the ship!” Someone yells, they all turn their heads to witness another battleship that is surrounded by the pirate vessels. Moreover, they spot a pirate banner hanging on her mainmast.

It’s clear that the victory is on their side tonight.

Yunho jumps to engulf the tiny captain in a bear hug and quickly let go as he’s afraid that Hongjoong will be irritated. However, the tiny guy pats his back, a tint of genuine smile reveals on the cunning face.

Nevertheless, the Revenge crew can’t celebrate more than a minute when white fog covers their entire vision.

 

---

 

I watch the fight take place through the windows of the quarter room. Flame lights up the dark night and smoke levitates in the air. Royal Navy and the pirates exchange cannonballs, but the smaller pirate vessels apparently receive heavier damage. They’re like ants attacking elephants.

My heart hammers in my chest the whole time, feeling like I’ll faint in any second. Even if I took a nap a while ago, the intense war completely wears me out. Resting on Hongjoong’s favorite red velvet couch, I close my eyes tiredly while praying we’ll win the fight.

The room is drowning in grave silence as the other two girls have been quiet since I explain what was going on to them. Once Wooyoung left the room, Yeojin forced me to spill the beans with her scary glares.

The curse, the sea witch, reason why the Royal Navy is chasing after Ateez, I told them all except my real identity and the fiction. Because this information already blew Yeojin’s mind, I didn’t need her to freak out.

A while later loud cheers reach inside the room. My eyes snap open and look outside the window. For some reason, one of the Royal Navy ships stops dead in the water while we’re sailing away from her. Another ship slightly further away ceases firing and is surrounded by the pirate ships.

We won, I thought and my heart immediately unclenched. I let out a long sigh and collapse on the couch.

“That was impossible.” The blonde haired girl sitting beside me mutters, frowning as she’s still losing in her thoughts.

Aurora, too, after listening to my explanation her solemn face added with guilt. She hasn’t uttered a single word and it makes me more concerned with her condition. Sitting on the opposite couch, her glisten eyes loop down to the floor and she hugs her arms tightly.

“Argh!!” Yeojin shouts, ruffling her hair. “My brother and Wooyoung were cursed. That’s why they can’t leave with me. the witc-”

Before she says the forbidden word, I cover with my hand. “I told you not to say that word!”

She nods with wide eyes, looking left and right to check that no magical being appears out of nowhere.

“Shoot!” Then it’s my turn to exclaim. Realizing that I haven't warned Ateez about my dream, I jump to my feet and dash toward the door with my little strength.

“Where’re you going?!” Yeojin yells after me.

“I forgot I need to warn them that the squid woman is coming!” I turn to answer her before yanking the door opens.

Both Aurora and Yeojin gasp in unison. They quickly follow me outside the room.

As soon as three of us reach the main deck, my vision blurs by clouded mist, making me halt in my step.

“What the heck! The ship is on fire?” Yeojin grumbles, waving her hands to disperse the cloud.

However, I don’t think our ship is burning as there is no burnt smell in the air. The longer I stand here, the colder it gets. Chilliness seeps into my bones, causing the hair on my arm to rise.

“Where’s captain?” I ask a random crew who stand closest to me. He points to the quarterdeck where I no longer see with my bare eyes.

The other girls and I start walking with our limited vision. The surroundings are hectic, the crew shout back and forth as they’re also surprised by the thick fog. Torches are lit up on the upper deck. Still, I can’t see more than one meter ahead.

Then someone grabs my shoulder. I turn around and greet with the quartermaster’s scowl face.

“What are three nuisance doing here?” He glares at each of us. Yeojin rolls her eyes while Aurora still wears a solemn expression.

“I had a dream.” I quickly told him before he scolded us further. “I think Seakeeper came into my sleep to warn me that the sea woman is coming.”

Seonghwa furrows his brows. My stomach instantly clenches because I know he’s going to rebuke me about the dream. I wonder why does it always have to be him to be the first person to hear about my dream. He’s not gonna believe me.

Without saying a word, he grabs my wrist and pulls me toward the quarterdeck staircase. Surprised by his action, I look at his unclear side profile with wide eyes. I can’t help but smile a little because this heartless guy finally believes me.

We take several steps and haven’t reached the stairs when suddenly the ship shakes violently. I lost my balance and hug the man beside me to steady myself. I hear Aurora yelps and Yeojin curses whilst the crew also shout in utter shock.

A moment later the mist gradually dissipates as if it never appeared before. The ship rocks on the gentle wave. Crescent moon and billions of stars reveal above the clear night sky. The world returns to normal.

Moreover, the other ships completely disappear from my field sight. No matter how fast we sail, we shouldn't lose them in a span of less than 5 minutes.

All of us are flabbergasted by the strange phenomenon.

 

“Look!! Sail!!” A panic shout startled us.

I turn my head to see a giant ship floating on the Starboard side right next to our ship. I unconsciously hold my breath, afraid that the ship will attack us. However, a few seconds past no movement comes from the ship. It’s too quiet and dark as if no living things reside in the ship.

“Declaration.” I hear Seonghwa whispers in a puzzled tone, staring at the vessel that appears out of nowhere.

The familiar word clicks in my head. The name of the ship belongs to Chris’s command frigate. I hear the crew draw their breath in panic as they also recognize their sworn enemy’s ship.

“Gun crew at the ready! All hands back to your station!” Hongjoong shouts. The crew immediately run to their respective areas.

After hearing his captain’s order, as a quartermaster, Seonghwa takes a step forward to oversee the crew. However, he halts and looks down to meet my eyes, and lower his gaze to my arms that secure around his waist.

I squeak and quickly let go of him. Seonghwa scoffs and brushes his clothes in the process. I return the scoff after seeing his rude action. I copy his gesture by brushing my arms as well.

“Star.”

A familiar velvet voice calls me. Descending from the staircase, Hongjoong takes a large stride and stops in front of me, together with Yunho trailing behind his back.

“Get back to my quarter, it’s not safe here.” His voice is full of concern. “Both of you too.” He looks over my shoulder to the two girls behind my back. Yeojin peers at him disinterestedly and focuses her attention on the mysterious frigate while Aurora stares at Hongjoong, sorrow overflowing in her expression that I can’t bear to look at.

“Captain, there’s something at the rail!” The first mate yells from somewhere on the deck, alerting us.

Although the moonlight isn’t bright enough for us to see what’s on the deserted ship, we can see a shadow standing above the rail.

“Gun crew prepare to fire!” The master gunner's thunderous shout orders his men. They aim their pistols toward that shadow.

Hongjoong immediately pulls me into his embrace and pulls out his pistol ready to shoot whatever comes to harm us. Both Yunho and Seonghwa also pull out their weapons. Yeojin jumps behind Seonghwa’s back. But Aurora stands on the same spot, Yeojin has to pull the girl behind her back.

However, before the gunners start firing, an evil laughter echoes from that figure.

“I told you, Pirate king. You can never escape from me.” A low masculine voice creeps into everyone’s heart.

 

 

☆*:・☆*:・☆*:・☆*:・☆*:・☆*:・☆*:・☆

 

I'm sad...Seonghwa k worded the Kraken so I have to cast a new squid.

See the footage here >>  Symphony No.9 “From The Wonderland”
>> https://youtu.be/-uDitNeFO-I (Not sure if link work or not)

And please pleaseeee support them on Kingdom. They really worked hard to show us wonderful stages.

 

Thank you and see ya next chapter (☆▽☆)