Special chapter - Star of the night III

Star Illusion | ATEEZ Pirate AU

Hi guys! I'm here to drop a special chapter. If you can still remember Star of the night chapters where Star sings Ateez song and gives y’all intense secondhand embarrassment. 

Are you curious who carried the drunk Star back to her room? Let’s find out!

 

(「• ω •)「♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

 

"So who is gonna bring her back to the room?" Someone spoke up. Eight pairs of eyes stared at the unconscious girl on the floor and among themselves.

No one acted, only stood still on their ground while giving each other a signal to carry the girl."So who is gonna bring her back to the room?" Someone spoke up. Eight pairs of eyes stared at the unconscious girl on the floor and among themselves.

Their gaze were drawn to the figure on the floor once she murmured in her sleep.

“Where’s my Elsa blanket?” Her hands and feet extended to touch around her surroundings, but once she couldn’t find her so-called blanket she let out an upset groan. Then she fell asleep again.

Some of them had their mouth curved upward by her sleep talking and some snort through their nose.

The look on Star’s face was quite a sight, the moonlight brightened her smooth skin, her face flush red from the alcoholic drink, her cherry lips slightly part, her silky black hair spread on the floor. Her arms hugged herself as she was probably cold by the night breeze.

Although Yeosang’s heart received heavy damage by the betrayal, he crouched down next to the girl, contemplating whether to carry her to her cabin or not since none of his crew were trustworthy.

“Pff, green terror. I always thought your medicine tastes horrible, but I never once named it with such a horrendous name. So how the betrayal feels like, surgeon?” Wooyoung snickered and plopped down next to Yeosang. “Are you going to carry her?”

Yeosang didn’t reply but reached his hands to lift her up, however, a hand grabbed him.

“Surgeon, I think I saw a man throw up at the forecastle, perhaps you should go check him up.” Wooyoung jerked his chin toward the direction he spoke of. “And leave little Star to me.” He instantly lifted the girl up into a bridal style.

“Put her down first mate.” Before anyone was able to protest, Seonghwa ordered Wooyoung in a commanding tone. “San, take her.” Then he turned to the combatant who still had his hand curled around his dagger.

San smirked and strode toward Wooyoung. However, the purple haired man turned aside, not allowing his mate to take Star away. “Where’re you taking her?” Wooyoung asked the quartermaster, suspicious.

“I should be the one that asks you that. Don’t think that I don’t know what's going on in your filthy thoughts.” Seonghwa narrowed his eyes.

“C'mon, quartermaster. I'm not that kind of person. I'm a gentleman.” The excuse of flirtatious first mate caused the other to roll their eyes.

Seonghwa shot daggers at Wooyoung until he surrendered. Wooyoung grimaced, muttering Mr.Nerve wrecker under his breath and reluctantly gave the girl to San.

Once Star passed to San, Seonghwa let out a sinister smirk. “San, tie her to the mainmast.”

The others immediately protested. “Sir, aren’t you being too extreme?” Yunho stepped toward Seonghwa.

“Aye! you can’t do that to shooting Star!” Mingi’s voice boomed with fury, “You give her to me. Don’t ever think of hurting my friend!” Then he turned to shout at San.

“She humiliated captain, me and all of you. She should be held accountable for her actions.” Seonghwa crossed his arms.

“But that-” Yunho's sentence was cut off by Seonghwa.

“Are you challenging my authority?” The heartless quartermaster raised his brow at his crew who took on Star’s side.

“With all due respect sir, she’s drunk and I don’t see how bad her action was that she has to receive harsh punishment.” Jongho argued, “She told everyone what was in her mind and I believe it was harmless.”

“So you really think that you’re cute.” Mingi scoffs, earning a glare from the younger guy.

“Alright, I’ll carry her.” Yeosang decided to be the person to put the dispute to an end.

Or maybe not.

“Nope, I’ll take her.” Wooyoung volunteered once again.

“NO! I’m her best friend! I will!” Shouted the tipsy Mingi.

“I’ll take care of her.” Yunho joined the fight.

“Seriously, that’s it. I’ll take her to her room, if you lot don’t stop arguing.” Jongho grumbles, his grandpa's side showing.

“San, just take this nuisance girl away!” Veins on Seonghwa’s temple were about to explode.

“Shut the up all of you!!”

A yell full of rage belonging to their captain caused their mouth to shut instantly. Hongjoong, who recently gained consciousness after being pulled by the mullet and being called tiny, glared at his crew one by one and stopped at the girl figure in San’s embrace.

His gaze immediately turned soft. “Since I’m the captain, I’ll take care of my guest.”

“I bet he’d taken her straight into his quarter.” Wooyoung muttered, rolling his eyes. The others nodded in agreement.

When Seonghwa heard that, the crease on his forehead increased. He wanted to interrupt his captain, but what the pirate king set an eye on, he always got it.

“You dared question my motive?” Hongjoong raised his voice at the first mate.

“Ohh I don’t dare, sir. I just stated the obvious.” Wooyoung smiled innocently, causing the other to stifle their laughter.

Hongjoong snorted, not even trying to deny.

 

A small figure suddenly walked into their circle.

"Um...Sir, I can take miss Star back to her cabin." Jim aka the braved soul, who witnessed the scene from the beginning, offered his help. He pitied the poor seeress that had been passed down to many hands.

“No!!” Seven people shouted at the same time, except the combatant. Jim startled and gradually faded into the background.

While his crew continued arguing, San contorted his face in annoyance. He noticed a slight frown on the girl in his embrace. Hence he walked toward the stair leading to the lower deck without anyone noticing.

He kicked the door of the girl’s cabin open then realized that there was another girl also reside in the room. He was supposed to knock on the door. However, the room was empty.

San not-so-gently dropped Star on one of the beds and placed a blanket on her. He quietly stared at the sleeping girl.

“Smile...” Dimples that never appeared to the eyes of humans, formed on each side of the combatant’s cheeks. Then it quickly faded once he remembered how she called him Sannie.

His hand reached to poke the girl’s cheek, at the same time, a pair of aquamarine eyes fluttered open, they connected with his dark gaze. The color reminded him of the beautiful ocean of the day he was resurrected from dead and received his most treasured dagger.

A silver glint reflected by the moonlight of the dagger on the seer’s nightstand caught his eyes. He carefully picked it up, his thumb rubbing against the black obsidian pendant.

The past memory rushed through his mind, he clenched his jaw, red twirls in his eyes. The girl's gaze watched his every movement. Her expression was void of hatred and disgust, it was serene like that person.

 

There will come a day where you’ll meet a girl who reminds you of this beautiful sea. Grant this dagger to her.

 

San shut his eyes tight. It was a foggy memory, or was it a dream? One thing that remained clear was the aquamarine ocean. When he first met her, he couldn’t remember the request until he gazed into her eyes. At that moment a thrilling sensation surged through his lifeless feeling.

It was her, the aquamarine girl that his savior mentioned.

Nonetheless, he wasn’t planning on simply giving her his treasured dagger. He’d kept an eye on her to see her real motive, not for the sake of following the quartermaster’s order. And when he witnessed her foolishly fighting head on with a merchant for the Wonderland map and almost died by saving his purple haired mate, he believed that she was the right person.

San reopened his eyes, he now returned to the usual expressionless combatant. He put the dagger back in the same place, to the rightful owner. The corner of his mouth lifted up as he picked the blanket to cover Star’s face because she started singing a weird tune. Then he his heel to leave the room.

 

 

 

Me: ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ I’m here to end your suffering~~

My dear readers: ヽ( `д´*)ノ You just added more suffering to us! What with the new clues!! And where’s our table!?

Me: (シ_ _)シ Here you go ┬─┬