Chapter 8

Jennie's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's arm was wrapped around Jennie's shoulder as they walked inside the mansion. The latter assisted the tall woman until they reached her bedroom. "Wait for me here. I'll be back in a minute." she said before leaving her alone in her own room.

A naughty smile curved into Lisa's lips. Her wounds are not that severe. In fact she's already used to fighting. And the cut on her lips is just small. But since Jennie look so overly worried to her she acted really hurt. It's her chance to finally touch her, why would she let it pass right? Wicked ideas started sparkling one by one on her mind.

Jennie returned later with a small basin, a small washcloth and a small medicine box. She put them in a small table and sat beside her. She soak the washcloth on the water and squeeze it before she  dabbed it on her wounded lips.

"Ouch! Don't press it too hard."

"Omo~ Mianhae." Jennie smiled wryly and bit her bottom lip. "D-Does it hurt a lot?"

Lisa nodded like a child.

"It's your fault! Why'd you have to hit that bastard back?" she blame her.

"He was harassing you. I just can't let him do that to you!"

She sighed."Thank you for saving me."

"It's nothing. I think it was my mission to save the damsels in distress." They both laughed. "Why did Jisoo Unnie left you anyway?"

"Someone called her so she went out for a bit."

"If given a chance that it was I who you're having a date with, I will never let you leave my sight. Especially after that y dance you did."

Jennie immediately lowered her head and blushed profusely. Her hands were shaking while getting the tube of ointment and a cotton swabs on the medical box. She keeps on avoiding her eyes that were staring at her darkly while attending her wound on her eyebrow. Lisa couldn't take it any longer. She took a hold of her hand.

"Jennie, look at me." That's when she looked at her eyes. "I think I'm falling for you..."

"L-Lisa..."

"I'm not kidding."

Jennie slapped her hand. "If this is about your offer, my answer is still no! And don't you dare use your charms on me. It won't work."

She stood up and quickly move to walked out of her room. Lisa followed her. When she reached her near the door she immediately jailed her in her arms, went down on hers, kissing her passionately. She tried to push her but she was ready with her defense. Until she felt her stopped fighting back. Her hands that were on her stomach are now gripping on the collar of her plaid polo shirt. When she dipped her tongue inside , she moaned, slow and deep.

Lisa knew that if she lay her down on the bed, she could easily have her. And nothing could break the sensual at that moment. But for some unknown reason, she didn't want to take advantage of the situation. She didn't want to just take advantage of the woman like what she was planning to do a while back. So she did the most honorable thing she could do. She broke the kiss! Even if it means a long and cold night for her.

Jennie stared at her in confusion. Her reddish and swollen lips were still slightly opened. And she took that as another invitation. And she wanted to curse herself. Why did she have to think of being respectable now? She can easily take this woman as of the moment.

"It's late, you should sleep."

Jennie's mouth went open then closed, giving her a deliciously tempting look.

"Go on, Jennie. I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself any longer if you won't leave right now."

She was like she just got awaken from a nice sleep. Her eyelashes fluttered and she looked down. She was about to turn around when she called her.

"Jennie?" she face her again. "Thank you for attending my wounds."

She smiled. "You're welcome."

And then she was gone. Lisa was left alone standing beside the door.

 

 

 

Saturday morning, Lisa was swimming on their pool. Jennie walked in bringing snacks for her. The tall woman got up from the pool when she saw her. With a blushing face, she avoids to look at her way because she was wearing a bikini.

"Is there anything you want more?" she had already placed a clean clothes on Lisa's room for her to change. It surprise her when she suddenly laugh. That's when she realized that her question has a double meaning. Memories from her room the other night flashes on her mind. Heat flow on her body and she felt it all came to her cheeks. "O-Okay, I'll go inside. Just call me if you need anything."

Jennie stopped on her tracks when Lisa spoke. "How long have you been here?"

She faced her again. "Two weeks."

"You haven't taken a day off. Would yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter