Chapter 7

Jennie's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Rosie, who's that girl with Lisa?" Jennie who was sitting beside her friend asks, she was pertaining to a girl who had her arms linked with Lisa as they entered the showroom. The two women were on the corner where a king sized platform bed was placed. The other girl was sitting on the bed while rubbing the foam gently with Lisa standing infront of her. Weird, but she felt irritated with the scene she was witnessing.

It has already been two weeks that she's following Lisa in the office. And here, in the showroom is where she spends her time and helping Rosie.

She got used with the routine. She will follow the woman whenever she goes to the office, bring her foods when it's lunch time or some snacks, and ride with her on the way home. They went out so many times already, usually to nightclubs or famous restaurants. She's contented to stay in a corner while watching over her with some acquaintance. She saw how easy going and carefree the woman is, how she gets wild when she's with her friends. But despite the cheers and laughter, there are times that she could see her stilled for a moment. And sadly zoning out.

It was her job to keep her out of trouble so when a woman was trying to go near Lisa who does not belong in their group she will come next to her. She'd put her arms around her as a silent message to the girlfriend wannabe's. Lisa didn't seem to mind, because she'll wrapped her arms around Jennie voluntarily.

Every night, she sends Mrs. Manoban e-mails, updating her about Lisa.

In between them, the tall woman didn't dare to repeat that stunt she did at the library to her again. But sometimes she jokingly reminds her about her offer. And when sees an opportunity, the sneaky woman would steal a kiss on her or her.

And to admit it, she's affected because she could feel heat in her body everytime Lisa does that to her. She's an hypocrite if she denies that she doesn't like that feeling.

"Ahyu! That's Park Sooyoung or better known as Joy, one of the girls who were dying for Lisa Sajangnim's attention." Rosé answered. "She really comes here most of the time, but always stays inside Sajangnim's office. I actually have no idea why Sajangnim brought her here."

Jennie decided to just stay silent. Her eyes remained watching the two women from afar. Joy is pretty. She was tall and they suit each other. And whichever angle she looks at her, she cannot find any ugly features from her. She felt a pinched in her heart when Joy stood up and hugged Lisa from her waist. The latter looked happy and seemed to enjoy the intimate physical contact. It made her feel more gloomy. And why are there tears forming in her eyes?

"Excuse me for a minute, Rosie, I'll just go the restroom." she told her friend. She just can't keep the emotion in. She has to let it go elsewhere or she might embarrassed herself infront of the people if she just suddenly starts breaking down.

She didn't threw a glance at the couple when she went out of the showroom. Just walked straight towards the restroom. When she entered one of the cubicles she let herself broke down in tears. She stayed inside for five minutes. She didn't come out until she felt calm.

When Jennie came back to the showroom the two were there and talking to Rosie. With Jisoo joining the group.

"Where have you been?" Lisa utter in a sharp tone. Jennie was tempted to slap the hell out of her. This b¡tch act as if she cared about her! "Joy and I are going out. You wanna come?"

"Why would she come with us, Lisa? Who is she?" Even if the woman's voice was sweet, it was obvious that she didn't like Jennie.

'If you don't like me, I don't like you too!' Jennie said to herself internally. She cocked one of her eyebrows.

"I can't go anywhere without her." Lisa replied.

"What? Are you joking?" Joy giggled. "What is she, your nanny?"

Jisoo almost burst out laughing. Even Rosie was smiling. Beside her and Lisa, the two also knew why she's always with her.

Lisa cleared before answering Joy. "Actually, she's my personal assistant. And also like a bodyguard." she denied.

"With that height?" Joy giggled again and regarded her with a probing look.

"Don't underestimate her, Love. You have no idea what she's capable of doing. She can bite you when you least expect it." She was looking at her eye to eye. Jennie blushed with her slight teasing.

"Oh, well, looks like we really need to bring her with us. Okay, it's fine. At least I know now that she's not your girlfriend. I've been wanting to ask who she is. She's been watching us since earlier."

'What a !' Jennie complained angrily to herself. Oh, how she wanted to pull the woman's tongue out! So brusque and sharp.

Lisa was just smiling confidently which added more fuel to her irritation.

"Wait, it's unfair for Jennie to go with you two and leave her gaping around in a corner. I'll come along too so this beautiful young lady won't look like a wallflower." Jisoo said and suddenly puts her arms around her. There is no malice with it. When Jennie looks at her, she wink at her. She smiled. She got the secret message with her eyes.

"Good idea! Imagine how boring it will be for me if I would just watch the two of you. It's much better if there's four of us, you know, foursome." Jennie commented and rests her head on Jisoo's shoulder. And of course it's not enough for her so she held the redhead's hand which was on her shoulder.

It's like an eraser that wiped out the smile on Lisa's face. The tall woman has a very deep frown on her face.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's go?" she ask still staring at Jisoo.

"You will ride with me." Lisa commanded her. Joy groan.

"Love, why don't you let her ride with Jisoo? They're going to date anyway."

"You know that she has to go with me. Ride with Jisoo for now. Just follow my car."

Joy couldn't do anything more when Lisa grab Jennie's arm. The l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter