Chapter 3

Jennie's Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour before eight in the morning Jennie arrived at the mansion that monday. She didn't even eat her breakfast. The housemaid assists her to the room she's going to occupy. The maid also told her that at exactly eight am she should go down for breakfast. She thanked her.

She took her phone out from her bag and dialed her mom's number. After one ring her mother answered.

"Hello, Jennie? How are you doing there? Did you arrived safely?" Mrs. Kim Shiyeon bombarded her with questions like they haven't seen each for months when in fact it's just a few hours. She couldn't stop the smile that formed on her lips even though she was about to cry.

It was so obvious on Shiyeon's face that she was against her working as a nanny. Thankfully she didn't told her about the real story. Because for sure her mother wouldn't let her work with the Manoban's whatever reasons she will use. But because they have no other options, there's nothing she could do about it. Even if it's hard for her, Shiyeon gave her the blessings. And even her father, though he couldn't speak it was obvious on his sad face. She just talk to him and promised that she will call more often.

"I'm fine, Mom! Guess what? I'm inside a pink room!" she made her voice sounds lively. "Don't worry too much about me. I'm a grown up and I can take care of myself."

"Anyway, the moment they do something that isn't nice, pass your resignation immediately. It doesn't matter if we won't be able to eat three times a day as long as we're together. We can survive this as a family, Jennie." her eyes moistened with tears from what she heard.

"Thanks, Mommy. Don't worry about me too much, I'll be fine. Kiss Daddy for me. I will call again tomorrow. I love you both."

After ending the phone call, she put it back inside her bag and examined her room. It was literally a pink room because almost all of the things were colored pink, from the floral wallpaper to the vinyl tiles. Even the dresser and the computer desk on the corner were painted with baby pink.

She walked towards the window and pushed the thick curtains to the side. The bright sunlight enters her room. She looked down and saw the kidney shaped pool. Beyond that, on the left side of the pool, is a elevated structure, it's like a terrace with a mini garden. On the far end part of the terrace she saw a small like house structure. At some extent it made her feel okay since she likes the view.

After she finished looking outside the window, she decided to unpacked her clothes and put them inside the built in closet. After five minutes she's done putting her things inside, she still has twenty minutes left before the clock hits eight.

Hope no one mind her roaming around the mansion. Since she's going to live there she has to remember all the way in and out direction to avoid getting lost. But before she could go out of her room she heard a splash on the swimming pool. Out of curiosity, she went to look to see who's taking a dip.

Nice slightly tanned skin. That was the first thing she noticed on the swimmer who was doing laps on the pool. The woman has perfectly toned muscles on her body that moves with every of her arms and legs. From her broad upper body, to the tapered waist down to her long y thighs and legs.

An impish grin curved her lips. If  Nayeon could see this woman, for sure her cousin wouldn't let go of her.

She saw the woman got up from the pool and sat on the sun lounger. She couldn't see the woman's face properly but she was so sure that she is the granddaughter of her employer, Lisa Manoban.

She was right. Lisa had that right to be a playgirl. Even from afar she could feel her intense presence.

She wasn't expecting her to look up towards her direction. Out of surprise she hid on the side of the window. With one hand on her chest. What is this? Why is her heart beating so fast? She's like a thief who was caught in the act.

'Omo! Eotteohke? I hope she didn't saw me.' she prayed silently.

Jennie didn't tried to peek on her again. And since there's only five minutes left before eight, she decided to go down to the dining area for breakfast. Before that she take a look at herself on the mirror. And when she made sure that she looks presentable enough, she took a deep breath first before going out of her room.

On the other side, Lisa furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a shadow that sudddenly hid on the window's side. She had a feeling that someone's watching her and she's right. She didn't know that someone was occupying the room just beside her own room.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders, feeling contented she relaxed under the morning sun.

She missed this pool. Actually she doesn't stay here that much anymore. She has her own condo unit near the office of her own business. But since she almost got stabbed, her grandmother insisted that she should stay here for the time being. Which she didn't object to avoid long arguments.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter