Chapter 9

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie chopped vegetables harshly with a scowl on her face and was mumbling all by herself. She doesn't even realized that someone went in at her house. 

"Kim Jisoo.."

"Poor vegetables." Chaeyoung commented making Jennie jumped. "Why are you angry? Did you fight with Jisoo unnie again earlier?"

"don't surprise me like that!" Jennie growl. "No, I'm just hungry."

"we'll, that's new." Chaeyoung frowned. "I'm sure I heard Jisoo unnie's name."

"Anyways, where were you? I waited for you in the cake shop."

"Sorry about that unnie. I was with Lisa and haven't noticed the time." Chaeyoung smiled.

"you were with Lisa?" Jennie sighed. "Chaeng, don't be too friendly with Lisa."

"why? She's nice."

"I know. It's just.." Jennie paused making Chaeyoung frowned. "Just don't be too nice or friendly with her."

"its not nice to judge others unnie." Chaeyoung shook her head.

"im not judging."

"whatever unnie I'm hungry."

"you're always hungry." Jennie said. "Just wait I'll cook this first you prepare the plates."

 

 

 

----------- 

At school, Jennie was still bothered after Jisoo told her about her wish which the latter was interrupted before she could finish her sentence. She glared at Jisoo when they met in the cafeteria.

"Jennie unnie.." Chaeyoung called. "Is everything okay?" She asked and the latter nod.

"What did you do this time Jis?" Seulgi asked.

"nothing." Jisoo shrugged.

"I doubt that." Lisa giggled.

"hey!" Jisoo frowned.

They got interrupted when Seulgi called the president the moment she saw her entering the cafeteria and invited her to sit with them.

"Hm, did you know each other?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Seulgi helped me a lot." Joohyun answered. Lisa looked at Seulgi with disbelief while the latter wiggled her eyebrows.

Jennie rolled her eyes when she saw Jisoo glancing at Joohyun. 'Why do I care about Jisoo and her?! Stop thinking Jennie!'

"Hm? Aren't you that girl who gave us the cake?" Joohyun asked Jennie and the brunette just nod like she doesn't care. "Oh sorry for being rude. My name's Bae Joohyun, you can call me Irene."

"I'm Park Chaeyoung."

"Just call me Lisa." They all have a handshake when it was Jennie's turn, Jisoo took Joohyun's hand for a handshake.

"Kim Jisoo." She smiled while Jennie glared and cleared when Jisoo doesn't seem to let the president's hand go. "Sorry."

"Jennie Kim." Jennie simply said.

"So You're the famous second year who hit a senior's face." Joohyun recalled.

"and that senior's face was Jisoo's." Seulgi laughed.

"Just shut up bear!" Jisoo groaned. Jennie just remained silent until another student came.

"Noona, I thought you're eating with Wendy."

"Wendy got into some trouble again. So she told me to eat lunch on my own and Seulgi invited me to eat with them." Irene said.

"thank you for taking care of Irene noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter