Chapter 8

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning and a certain brunette woke up and stretched before starting her day. She was in a good mood that she's smiling while preparing. She's excited again for today's baking lesson and for working at her grandparents' cake shop.

She's convincing herself that she's excited to bond with her grandparents but her mentor's serious expression while teaching her keeps on popping her mind.

"She's not bad as I thought." Jennie said to herself. She opened her phone and called Chaeyoung.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung is obviously just woke up with her voice.

"Wakey Chaengie." Jennie was on her baby voice mode.

"Aw. My baby unnie. Give me five more minutes." Chaeyoung said while falling back to sleep.

"How about going to the cake shop?"

"mmm. I already have plans but I'll might drop by in the afternoon."

"Okay Chaengie. Take your time. Have a good day." Jennie said before hanging up the call.


 

 

 

------------

Lisa cleaned her apartment. She can't wait to spend her time with Chaeyoung for this day. She forced herself not to smile too much and be too obvious.

When the  doorbell ring, she almost run into the door to open but composed herself.

"Sorry I'm a bit late." Chaeyoung said.

"No, it's okay." Lisa smiled. "Come on in."

Chaeyoung came in and greeted by two cats. They were staring at her as if it was observing her.

"they're so cute!" Chaeyoung squealed.

"Y-yeah. This is Leo and Luca." Lisa guided her to the couch and settled with her cats. Chaeyoung patted Luca first but when she was about to pat Leo it hissed.

"Awe. Sorry little one, I guess you're still warming up." Chaeyoung giggled.

'Why are you so adorable!' Lisa stared at the latter who was playing with her pets and cleared . "Uhm. I'll just get some snacks."

Lisa came back with cookies and juice for them and a cat snack for her pets. Chaeyoung happily eat while also feeding the cats.

Luca went to sit at Chaeyoung's lap, she giggled at the cuteness and carried Luca to kiss her. Lisa on the other hand pouted.

'Good for you.' Lisa glared at her own cat. 

they spend their day playing and chitchatting. Lisa seems kinda disappointed when their topics were mostly about pets but shrugs as long as it's with Chaeyoung.

 

Meanwhile at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter