Chapter 6

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was on her way to Jennie's house after the latter asked her to come. She doesn't mind though, she loved to go to Jennie's. She was taking her time and met Lisa on the way.

"Lisa? You live this area too?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No. Photo." Lisa was busy looking at Chaeyoung and give a vague answer.

"Photo?" Chaeyoung saw Lisa's camera. "Oh! You took pictures. Mind if I see it?"

"I-Uh.. I mean sure." Lisa smiled and operated her camera before handing in to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was scrolling through the photos while giving comments like she was having a review. Lisa was smiling like an idiot and wasn't really focused on what the latter said.

"Hmm. I can see you love cats so much." Chaeyoung smiled. "They're so cute."

"Yes. I actually have cats." Lisa said.

"really?!" Chaeyoung's eyes was shining.

"if you'd like to see them.." Lisa bit her tongue. 'That's it! Way to go Lisa.'

"Can I? I would love to!" She squealed excitedly and continued to look at the photos.

"Sure. I'm sure my cats would love to meet you." Lisa proudly beamed. 'A day with Chaeyoung, thank you my beloved cats.'

"How about this weekend if you're n.." Lisa was having her moment with her confidence boosting until she saw the photo she captured. It's a picture of her one and only crush good thing it was blur. "Oh that! T-that was Jisoo's work!" 

'I'm sorry Jisoonie.' 

"Jisoo unnie is really weird even by taking pictures." Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Yeah." Lisa awkwardly laughed and was also sweating. She knows the next pictures was a clear picture of Chaeyoung. "S-Sorry to cut your time seeing those Chaeyoung but I have to go."

"no, sorry if I took your time." Chaeyoung said and handed back Lisa's camera. "Thank you for letting me see your great work."

'you can have my time Chaeyoung.' Lisa shook her head and smiled. "So about meeting my cats.. Uhm this weekend perhaps if your okay with it."

"I don't have anything to do, sure. I'll look forward to it."

"see you at school tomorrow." Lisa said before leaving with a victorious grin on her face. 'Smooth Lis. Wait, did Chaeyoung just complimented me? Good thing she hadn't saw her pictures, she'd probably freak out.'

 

 

 

Chaeyoung arrived at Jennie's house and entered after she pressed the doorbell indicating she arrived. She knows Jennie's house password that she entered on her own.

She saw her bestfriend thinking seriously but before she disturbed her she would just get herself a drink. When she's at Jennie's house or vice versa, they would make theirselves feel at home.

"So what are you thinking?" Chaeyoung said while holding a juice and sit beside Jennie.

"What food do you think would be best for lunch?" Jennie asked.

"That's a ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter