Chapter 5

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fine brand new day, nothing special just another ordinary day for students who's just obedient with their class attendance.

Jennie peacefully walking at the entrance of the school and Jisoo saw her. The latter smiled before approaching the brunette.

"Good morning Ms. Kim." Jisoo waved her hand closely at Jennie's face. The latter rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Hello Jisoo sunbae." Some greeted Jisoo instead. She greeted them back with a smile.

"why is it that you're the only one ignoring me?" Jisoo asked Jennie and stopped at the Jennie's front blocking her way.

Jennie abruptly stopped and blushed a little when Jisoo leaned closely. "I want to hear your voice."

Jennie can't look at Jisoo's eyes. Too close for her so she pushed her lightly. "Hmm should I do something again that would make you talk?"

Jisoo smirked when Jennie looked at her. She somewhat or kind off understood Jennie by just looking in her face expression. 'Don't you dare.' It made Jisoo laughed.

"just kidding."

"What's up with you two this morning?" Seulgi joined them the moment she saw the two.

"Just having a morning talk with Ms. Kim. You know to make her day refreshing." Jisoo grinned.

"refreshing? You're just messing with your Ms. Kim." Seulgi said.

"My Ms. Kim?" Jisoo laughed. "What was that?"

"Stop making fun of your hoobae you two." Lisa interfered. Jennie nodded with agreement.

"Our knight and shining armor Lisa." Jisoo chuckled and put her arm at Lisa's shoulder. "Your princess is still not here though."

Lisa blushed like a tomato with just a statement which made Jisoo and Seulgi laughed.

"you sounded like were bullying Jennie earlier." Seulgi said.

"Are you not?" Lisa chuckled. "my bad."

Chaeyoung finally came and of course she greeted them. They greeted them back except for Lisa who's just smiling.

"the sunshine of my life is finally here." Seulgi narrated but Lisa was too busy looking at Chaeyoung.

"Is something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked making Lisa back to reality.

"you looked stupid." Jisoo and Seulgi laughed. Lisa got embarrassed and elbowed the two.

"Yah stopped saying unnecessary things." Lisa whispered to both of them. Jisoo and Seulgi just shrugged.

"you probably should go too. Your princess is being dragged by a giant glaring cat." Jisoo pointed.

"See you later Lis."

 

 

____________
At lunch, Lisa invited Chaeyoung and Jennie again to eat with them and the latter immediately agreed even Jennie was against it.

Jisoo waved at them signaling where they were seating while Seulgi is at the line for lunch.

"You're not getting lunch here Jisoo-ni?" Lisa asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter