Chapter 17

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa felt guilty on what she said towards Jennie. She blamed the girl without thinking. Jisoo was right, she should apologize to her.

She quietly left after she made sure Chaeyoung was okay now. She too had her heart broken at that day.

 

 

Jennie bring Chaeyoung with her on her house. She decided to cook her bestfriend's favorite dish, kimchi stew.

she prepared the ingredients and cooked it made Chaeyoung jumped when she realized it was her favorite. "You're really are the best wifey."

"of course I am." Jennie giggled.

"Jisoo unnie is so lucky to have you." Chaeyoung commented. She was busy helping Jennie with the ingredients and didn't see the latter blushing. "But you too are lucky to have Jisoo unnie."

'Yes I am.. wait..'

"How did you conclude that?"

"I had a date with Jisoo unnie earlier and it was so fun!" Chaeyoung excitedly told Jennie about their date until Jennie chopped harshly the green onion.

"you went on a date?" Jennie raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm.. yes. Is there a problem with that?" Chaeyoung smiked. "You told me you don't like her right?"

"whatever Chaeyoung. I'm just asking." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry wifey because I'd still choose you to be my girl because you're a good cook." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Good, cause if you'd choose someone over me I'll really make sure you don't want to eat kimchi stew again." Jennie threatened.

"This is why Lisa were scared of you." Chaeyoung laughed. By mentioning Lisa's name, Jennie remembered what the younger said earlier. She just smiled tightly.

After cooking, they prepared the table and started eating. Jennie was glad Chaeyoung seems fine now and Jennie gave Jisoo a big credit for it. She really hated when the younger would be sad and hurt.

the doorbell rings and Jennie told her she'll be the one to answer that and just enjoy the food. Chaeyoung frown because it was unusual for her bestfriend to answer whoever is in the door.

 When she opened the door, she clenched her jaw.

"what are you doing here?" She coldly asked.

"Is Chaeyoung here?" Jaehyun asked.

"no she's not."

"Dalgomi!" They heard Chaeyoung and Jennie mentally facepalm.

"I need to talk to her."

"I told you. She's not here."

"look Jennie, I know you're mad but just want to explain." Jaehyun begged.

"And what?" Jennie deadpanned. "To see her crying again?"

"its not that Jen, it's just.."

"why did you do that to her? Of all people!"

"unnie, what's taking you so long?" Chaeyoung asked. "Is everything okay?" She peeked to see who Jennie is talking to.

"yes everything's fine." Faking a smile before slamming the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter