Chapter 16

You In My Dictionary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie looked Jisoo with worried written all over her face. Jisoo squeezed Jennie's hand sending comfort and it was effective for the latter.

"Chaengie, Whats wrong?"

"J-Jen.."

"Where are you Chaeyoung?" Jennie frowned when all she can heard was her bestfriend's sob. Just as Jisoo was about to say something, Lisa who was panting barged to shop looking around.

When she found nothing of Chaeyoung, before she went out Jisoo hold her wrist to stop her. "Lisa, where's Chaeyoung? Did something happen?"

"I would like to answer if I know because I'm also trying to find her." Lisa said with anger mixed with sadness and worries.

"Yah! You can't find her like this." Jisoo sighed and bring Lisa with her to sit and gave her water. Jennie also sat down also worried.

"W-why is Chaeyoung crying?" Jennie frowned asking. Lisa looked at her which jennie feared a bit but hide it.

"Tell us what happened." Jisoo calmly said.

 

Earlier, they were enjoying and Chaeyoung even got a keychain for Jennie. She excused herself to go to the toilet.

Ten also excused himself when he got a phone call and went outside for a bit meet with his date. Meanwhile, after going to the toilet Chaeyoung saw a food stall and bought food for them.

She were about to go back to them she saw someone familiar. When she got near them, she heard Ten introduced his date.

"Lisa, this is Jaehyun my boyfriend."

"Jaehyun?" Chaeyoung frowned. "Boyfriend?"

They looked at her and Jaehyun widened his eyes. He was caught red handed.

"you know him?" Ten asked.

"Chaeyoung?" Lisa frowned when she noticed her trembling hands.

"C-chaeyoung.." Jaehyun reached for her hand.

"Is this why you cancelled our date?" She let go of the food on her hand and slapped Jaehyun to Lisa's and Ten's surprise and ran away.

Lisa didn't know what happen to her cousin and his date when she immediately went to look for Chaeyoung.

 


Jennie doesnt know what to say. She was angry that Jaehyun was cheating on her bestfriend. She trusted him for her.

she also feared about Lisa's feeling right now. It's what she feared about Lisa liking Chaeyoung but didn't expect that it would be like this.

"Let's go find Chaeyoung." Jisoo said.

"Jennie, you should stay here and try to contact Chaeyoung. If you do, call Lisa." Jisoo instructed.

"how about you?"

"I'll help search for Chaeyoung and I'll be back when I found her or if not, I'll be back at around five." Jisoo said before asking permission to Jennie's grandparents.

Lisa stood there quietly. When they were just both of them there she looked at Jennie. "Come to of it, whenever Chaeyoung was about to talk about him you interfered."

"I--" Jennie clenched her fist.

"I wish you could've jud told me." Lisa coldly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter