Prolouge

Unexpected Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue “Hey Wendy! If you want to play games now please don't, because I'm not in the mood to fight you! ” I cried to her, aiissht! "I'm not looking for things to play Irene, I'm just like teasing you" She smiled. “Go To HELL! ” I yelled to her, I turned away from her, I walk to the ladies room and I know she is following me right now. "I want to be with you" "Please Wendy leave me alone" I said annoyingly "No I can't" it's up to you. I just keep walking. When I get to the ladies room, and I open the door to the comfort room...suddenly... She grabbed my one hand and pushed me against the wall, catching me because she pushed too hard. "What the heck is your problem!" I was shouting at her, I was out of mood and she was like that! What helpless people really are. "You're my problem Irene" she whispered in my ear .. Seriously! the warmth of her breath made me feel really good. And I was shocked when she kissed me suddenly. Sh * t! the nerve of this Girl! “Hmmmm !! Wendy ”I whispered her name in the middle of our kiss. I'm getting carried away. "I'm crazy inlove with you Irene" she said sweetly. I can still feel her lips kissing on mine. INLOVE? is she sure what she said? Because if so, I'll believe it.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter