Dahyun x Daniel

Dahyun and the Boys (One-shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung popped out of nowhere, surprising Dahyun. "Ohhh, you're purchasing a concert ticket?" she tried to peek at Dahyun's laptop but Dahyun's hands are too quick to cover the screen. "Who's concert do you plan to watch? And why do you need to hide it? Chaeyoung bombarded her with lots of questions.

"Ssssh!" Dahyun pulled her arm and signalled her to sit beside her. She looked around, checking if there's anyone in the living room beside her and Chaeyoung. "Be quiet," she told Chaeyoung, which gave her a weird look.

"Okay, seriously, what's wrong with you? And duhh, you're just gonna watch a concert, why do you need to be secretive about that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's because...."

"Because?"

"I really want to see him perform," Dahyun shyly said, but slightly pouting a bit.

"Him? Who's him?" Chaeyoung asked, sounding impatient. "Oh c'mon, spilled it out!"

"You know Wanna One?"

"Ahh, so it's their concert you want to watch and you like one of their members," Chaeyoung answered, sounding like it's not a big deal.

Dahyun nodded, still pouting. "But sadly, the day of their last day of concert is the time we will arrive back in Korea from Japan. I don't think I can make it. And I bet our manager won't let me attend the concert even if I purchased a ticket."

Chaeyoung bite her lip and slowly nodded, feeling sorry for Dahyun. "There's still some time for you to see them perform. Maybe we can see them on music shows or award shows? Cheer up, Dahyun!" she wrapped her arm around her, patting her shoulder.

"Thanks, Chaeyoung," she gave her a small smile.

"By the way, who's the "him" you're referring to?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Kang Daniel."

---

"Woah. This Kang Daniel guy is getting even more popular!" Nayeon commented while browsing through her phone.

"Including his group too!" Jihyo added.

TWICE are finally back in Korea after promoting in Japan. They were very exhausted but at the same time they were really happy because of their successful album.

Because Dahyun was too sad because today was also the last day of Wanna One's concert, and obviously, she didn't make it, she decided to go out for a moment to get some ice cream - a habit of hers when she's feeling down.

"Out of all the male idols I'm gonna develop a crush, why does it have to be Kang Daniel?!" she kicked a can while walking down the cold street. She's wearing a very thick jacket, a cap and a mask. The convenience store is just a few blocks away from their dorm so it's okay for her to go there, and besides, it's already late, which means there's no fans  roaming around and will notice her.

She finally reached the convenience store and bought a chocolate flavored ice cream. She looked around to find a place to sit where she can finish her ice cream. When she found one, she quickly took the seat, not noticing a guy took the seat beside hers.

She was too sad to care about her surroundings - she tends to be talkative whenever she feels upset.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter